Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
JohnXKairi

Wonderland from KH in VR

A recreation of the Alice in wonderland world from Kingdom Hearts is complete in Rec Room(free game on all VR consoles). You collect pink boxes like in the og game you fight some heartless with kingdom key or lady luck(the closest i could make at least), you walk on the walls of the bizzarre room and there is a bossfight. You can find this by searching #KingdomHearts in recroom. You ll also find Destiny Islands and Traverse town the same way. You ll also find a room called WorldMap that will get you to all available worlds I ve made. Hope you enjoy. Any thoughts and comments may help with future worlds i make.

31fbb410ce3149f2aa22d2925bffa2b5.jpg

b88576fc94164f2b931f6e5b8f112981.jpg

Edited by JohnXKairi

It would be interesting to have Wonderland on VR but it would be even cooler to have the Maze as part of the VR so the player could experience the actual maze and get lost. 
As for the Bizarre Room, I like it but it requires more details than what's within the picture: for example, we still have all the decorations of the wall missing and also the furniture on the sides of the room. Other than that, I can see this place becoming a nice place to experience. 

On 11/17/2018 at 4:43 AM, Master Keeper said:

It would be interesting to have Wonderland on VR but it would be even cooler to have the Maze as part of the VR so the player could experience the actual maze and get lost. 
As for the Bizarre Room, I like it but it requires more details than what's within the picture: for example, we still have all the decorations of the wall missing and also the furniture on the sides of the room. Other than that, I can see this place becoming a nice place to experience. 

Agreed, it looks similar to Minecraft at this point with a little bit more time than it could resemble out of an arcade game.