Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

KHUX So KH Union Cross Is Apparently Banned In Belgium Now

So I just recently came across this video in my recommendations and, apparently, KH Union Cross is now banned in Belgium which is interesting. Here's the video below if you want to know more about this.

[youtube]

So what do you guys think about this? I'm curious to know everyone's thought on this matter.

Seems reactionary and unnecessary to me. Like Damo said (either in the video or in the comments, can't remember), it seems like they're trying to strike back at the country for these lootbox laws.

1 hour ago, hawk222 said:

Seems reactionary and unnecessary to me. Like Damo said (either in the video or in the comments, can't remember), it seems like they're trying to strike back at the country for these lootbox laws.

Yeah,. I think SE should find some work around to the loot boxes laws in Belgium instead of just abandoning the game in Belgium. 

1 hour ago, AwesomeKHfan said:

Blame EA for that Battlefront 2 fiasco. Of course it's sad that KH Union Cross is banned in Belgium but loot boxes must be destroyed in anyway possible.

Yeah, that definitely played a big role with Belgium enforcing these new loot boxes laws.

Edited by Tails

3 hours ago, AwesomeKHfan said:

Blame EA for that Battlefront 2 fiasco. Of course it's sad that KH Union Cross is banned in Belgium but loot boxes must be destroyed in anyway possible.

I agree. Microtransactions have allready gone to far in my book so its good that there is pushback. As for union cross well its of course bad for the moment but They will probably release a patched version

3 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

I agree. Microtransactions have all ready gone too far in my book so its good that there is push back. As for union cross well its of course bad for the moment but they will probably release a patched version.

I hope so.  I can't imagine living in Belgium, playing the game and then not being able to access my game because of this ban.  I am a bit irked by the news.  Banning just seems like such a cop out.  Why didn't Belgium just work with Square Enix to keep the game accessible rather than just outright ban it?

Man, I heard about this, and it just sucks, because just think of all of the people that won't be able to play the game once the ban date comes, ya know? It sucks big time, especially if you have party members who are friends that have been in your party for a long time, such as is the case with KH4Real! He's been a member of my party, the X-Blade Knights, ever since the early days of the game! In fact, he's one of the founding members of the party, ya know? It sucks that because of this whole fiasco, the game will end up being shut down for them as a result, ya know? :(

9 minutes ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Man, I heard about this, and it just sucks, because just think of all of the people that won't be able to play the game once the ban date comes, ya know? It sucks big time, especially if you have party members who are friends that have been in your party for a long time, such as is the case with KH4Real! He's been a member of my party, the X-Blade Knights, ever since the early days of the game! In fact, he's one of the founding members of the party, ya know? It sucks that because of this whole fiasco, the game will end up being shut down for them as a result, ya know? :(

I agree, I hope Square Enix and Belgium can come to some sort of compromise.  So, the players won't have to suffer because of this nonsense.

17 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

I hope so.  I can't imagine living in Belgium, playing the game and then not being able to access my game because of this ban.  I am a bit irked by the news.  Banning just seems like such a cop out.  Why didn't Belgium just work with Square Enix to keep the game accessible rather than just outright ban it?

because that would require extra work so they take the quickest option

12 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

because that would require extra work so they take the quickest option

It sucks for the players.  Someone is always getting hammered in situations like this because they rather take the easy way rather than the high road that won't screw over the customers they depend on.

On 11/8/2018 at 1:59 AM, ienzo628 said:

I agree, I hope Square Enix and Belgium can come to some sort of compromise.  So, the players won't have to suffer because of this nonsense.

Yeah, let's hope, because everyone deserves to play this game! At the very least Square is ensuring that Belgium players can secure their Starlight codes! :D

1 hour ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Yeah, let's hope, because everyone deserves to play this game! At the very least Square is ensuring that Belgium players can secure their Starlight codes! :D

That's something at least.