Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

[UPDATED] Big Hero 6 voice cast in Kingdom Hearts III announced, to include original voices of Hiro, Baymax, Go Go Tomago, Honey Lemon, and possibly Fred

The voice actors for some of the Big Hero 6 characters in Kingdom Hearts III have been revealed, including the original voice actors Ryan Potter (as Hiro Hamada), Scott Adsit (as Baymax), Jamie Chung (as Go Go Tomago), and Genesis Rodriguez (as Honey Lemon)! Khary Payton, who voiced Wasabi No-Ginger in Big Hero 6: The Series, will also voice him in Kingdom Hearts III.

The announcement alludes to further information coming soon of more Big Hero 6 voice cast in Kingdom Hearts III to celebrate the 4th anniversary of the movie today.

UPDATE [Nov 7, 2018]: As a response to our staff's tweet, T. J. Miller, Fred's original voice actor in Big Hero 6, suggested that he is reprising his role in Kingdom Hearts III!

He said, "I am in the video game. Never underestimate my voice... it is everywhere...(ghost noises)"

1.jpg

View full article

Sweet! Not sure about Fred. Maybe the guy that voiced him in the Animated Series will voice him instead of TJ? 

But do you guys think, they would announce Tangled's Cast on November 24th? I Googled what year Tangled came out and it said November 24th, 2010. 

This is just so incredible! To get major cast for most worlds is just incredible! I find it odd Fred's voice actor wasn't announced at all though... would be SO AWESOME if Fred's dad a.k.a. Stan Lee made an appearance in the game lol

1 hour ago, RikuFangirl2008 said:

Sweet! Not sure about Fred. Maybe the guy that voiced him in the Animated Series will voice him instead of TJ? 

But do you guys think, they would announce Tangled's Cast on November 24th? I Googled what year Tangled came out and it said November 24th, 2010. 

Well Zachary Levi and Donna Murphy were announced already so I guess we can just expect Mandy Moore on the next wave. On an additional note I haven't seen Pascal ANYWHERE... I WANT HIM IN KH3.

3 hours ago, Katherine Duncan said:

Considering Miller's real life problems, it's almost a guarantee it'll be his TV voice.

Welp. TJ confirms it in his tweet--mysteriously... He's in! 

3 hours ago, KeybladeMasterBalo said:

This is just so incredible! To get major cast for most worlds is just incredible! I find it odd Fred's voice actor wasn't announced at all though... would be SO AWESOME if Fred's dad a.k.a. Stan Lee made an appearance in the game lol

Well Zachary Levi and Donna Murphy were announced already so I guess we can just expect Mandy Moore on the next wave. On an additional note I haven't seen Pascal ANYWHERE... I WANT HIM IN KH3.

Guess we have to wait for two weeks for the answer. I'm sure Pascal will appear eventually. It's wouldn't be Tangled without Pascal. Maybe one of Rapunzel's attacks involves Pascal.  

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Thanks for informing us about this, Aquaberry!

I think it's pretty darn awesome that most of the original cast will be back again to reprise their roles from the film! Lol, and I think that TJ Miller's comment was probably the funniest thing to come out of this! It'd be awesome to hear him as Fred again in Kingdom Hearts III! :D