Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xionskeyblade

[UPDATED] Kingdom Hearts III Lucca 2018 Tangled trailer to be featured today in This Week on Xbox

Larry Hryb from Xbox announced in a recent tweet that a Kingdom Hearts III trailer will be featured today in This Week on Xbox! It's unclear whether Square Enix will be showing the recent Lucca 2018 trailer or a new one. 

UPDATE [Nov 9, 2018]: The This Week on Xbox episode is out, and the Kingdom Hearts III Lucca Comics and Games 2018 Tangled trailer was featured in it. You can watch the full episode below.

Speaking of Xbox, X018 FanFest in Mexico City has begun! The Kingdom Hearts III demo will be playable at X018 and as a part of the event, X018 will be streamed live

Follow KH13 on twitter for more updates on X018! 

View full article

1 hour ago, 2 quid is good said:

May just be an announcement for the story so far on xbox

Well, there's a KH3 trailer confirmed (even if it is an old one) so I don't believe announcing The Story So Far is the only possibility.

By the way, I'm hoping for a new world reveal. Come on Square!

10 minutes ago, celestialkestrel said:

I feel it's too soon after the Tangled trailer to be a new one and doesn't this week on Xbox just cover things that happened this week? If so Tangled trailer only came out 6 days ago? 

The Tangled trailer was really short, plus wasn't it an apology for Nomura having to miss a con? Either way I don't think it's too soon for a substantial new trailer since the last one was a while ago.

Edited by Karxrida

1 minute ago, Karxrida said:

The Tangled trailer was really short, plus wasn't it an apology for Nomura having to miss a con? I either way I don't think it's too soon for a substantial new trailer.

It was really short but it is still classed as a trailer. If they were to release a new trailer it'll probably being building on what we've already seen. But This Week on Xbox covers what's happened this past week for Xbox news. It'd be weird if they released a new trailer when they're a show that discusses recent releases. 
(I did fact check and this is This Week On Xbox's own description:
This Week On Xbox is a new show featuring a weekly recap of the latest news, game releases, and more. )

1 minute ago, celestialkestrel said:

It was really short but it is still classed as a trailer. If they were to release a new trailer it'll probably being building on what we've already seen. But This Week on Xbox covers what's happened this past week for Xbox news. It'd be weird if they released a new trailer when they're a show that discusses recent releases. 
(I did fact check and this is This Week On Xbox's own description:
This Week On Xbox is a new show featuring a weekly recap of the latest news, game releases, and more. )

Not to mention that Xbox has been consistently getting the short end of the stick whenever it comes to anything Kingdom Hearts based, including marketing. So I wouldn't be too surprised if they didn't have any new trailer to be revealed exclusively at their event, even if it was another minute long one like the Tangled one. But you never know, if it was another mostly developed world like Olympus, it wouldn't be too far out of the question. But again, I've kind of given up on Square being fair to Xbox users at this point, so we'll see.

I wouldn't count on a new one today either since the one today does tend to focus on news of the past week rather than premiering news. However, the conference tomorrow could have something. As always, I'm keeping my expectations really low, especially since we got a short trailer last week, but it's a possibility nonetheless.