Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
gepugg

Kingdom Hearts III confirmed to appear at X018

A tweet posted by Xbox Canada has revealed that Kingdom Hearts III will make an appearance at X018. 

The tweet showed the Kingdom Hearts III lineup included alongside a list of other games that have already been confirmed to be at the event.

The event and two-hour livestream will take place today at 3PM CST (4PM EST; 1PM PST; 9PM GMT) and can be watched on Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. You can also watch it below:

X018 is a global celebration of all things Xbox where people can watch online for news, first looks, and surprises on the largest live Inside Xbox episode ever.

Shinji Hashimoto, executive producer and brand manager for Kingdom Hearts III, will be present at the event. The game will also be playable at the Xbox FanFest: Mexico City 2018, where X018 will be hosted.

Keep an eye on our website and Twitter for updates on Kingdom Hearts from the event!

What are you expecting from X018? Let us know in the comments below! 

View full article

I'm definitely more hyped for this than the Lucca event, but I'm still keeping my expectations in check. Once again, I can't believe Shinji would go all the way to this event in Mexico (and follow Xbox on Twitter) for nothing new. Per usual I'm hoping for a new world, but with each passing day it feels like they've revealed all of the Disney worlds already.

yess! i was already going to watch the live stream, but it's nice to know there's going to be at least something. I'm thinking we'll see something new, but i'm keeping my expectations low.

4 hours ago, Green Sparrow said:

I'm definitely more hyped for this than the Lucca event, but I'm still keeping my expectations in check. Once again, I can't believe Shinji would go all the way to this event in Mexico (and follow Xbox on Twitter) for nothing new. Per usual I'm hoping for a new world, but with each passing day it feels like they've revealed all of the Disney worlds already.

Be careful this might be the same trailer as from Lucca.

I want to see another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 in XO2018 event and reveal the old and new worlds, like "Olympus", "San Fransokyo" and "Keyblade Graveyard" and the return of "Dark World" as the Realm of Darkness.

And I can't wait to see another new trailer of KH3 about the confirmed characters for The 7 Guardians of Light: Sora, Master Riku, King Mickey, Ventus, Master Aqua, Lea and Kairi! Because Kairi IS became the Last Guardians of Light, not for being the Last Princesses of Heart anymore, since she has a new Keyblade and Lea has a new Keyblade, which set during the events of "Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance" and the epilogue of "Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep: -A Fragmentary Passage-"!

And during the events of "Dream Drop Distance", Yen Sid was right about Xehanort, they must be the confirmed characters about the Real Organization XIII: Master Xehanort, Lord Xemnas, Lord Ansem, Braig, Isa, Arlene, Lauriam, Durol, Even, Medy, Vanitas, Young Xehanort and Repliku. Because Larxene, Marluxia, Luxord, Demyx, Vexen, Xigbar and Saïx was actually the true name of Arlene, Braig, Isa, Durol, Medy and Even, one of Ansem's apprentice and the humans? Even, Lord Xemnas and Lord Ansem was actually Terranort's Heartless and Terranort's Nobodies?

Is that right?