Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Movies798

Are These The Real Members of the Real Organization XIII in new KH3 Trailer? (Possible Spoilers)

Hey everyone! Well the new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer has been dropped today and we got some new footage and brand new worlds revealed! I won't discuss the new worlds here because what really caught my eyes was this picture I took from the scene in the trailer. The scene where we see all the possible and potential official members of the Real Organization aka the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness. Now it's highly possible that these might be the official members but I won't believe it until I play the game myself. The only reason I won't believe it was because I remember what Nomura said back in 2014. Nomura said that "the plot will examine the seven lights and thirteen darknesses coming together for the final battle, but that everyone that is expected to fulfill these roles may not." So I will assume that some of the Kingdom Hearts villains (from the previous trailers) who are wearing the black coats may not be one of the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness. Plus, Nomura said the game will twist and turns and a lot of surprises. So yeah I do find it very interesting that we got to see the potential members of the Real Organization XIII. To be honest it makes sense because before the release of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance on the 3DS we got a glimpse of the all Organization XIII in The World That Never Was in the final trailers. So makes sense to show us this because we're about two months away from the release of Kingdom Hearts 3. What do guys think? Do you guys believe this is real members? Or you guys think there's a a chance these are not the real members? What you guys think?

KINGDOM HEARTS III – Organization XIII.jpg

Edited by Movies798

I think that these are the real members.  This has a very climatic feel to it.  Plus, it is shown with Master Xehanort's dialogue about how it is time to forge the χ -Blade.  So, while all of the figures who we see in this scene may not be all of the ones who we have seen so far, I do think that they are the ones who will partake in the final battle.

As far as who they are, I really don't know anymore.  It seems like every time I think I come up with a good guess as to who the seekers of darkness are, something new comes up that debunks my theory.  However, there are a few things I notice while looking at this scene.  There appear to be two feminine bodies in this scene.  One I'm sure is Larxene.  The other is a smaller body who I think is Xion.  So, that might confirm that Aqua is not a seeker of darkness.

There also appears to be three small bodies in total.  As I just said, I think one of them is Xion.  Since we see Unversed appear in that big battle, I think Vanitas is one of them.  That leaves the third one.  There are two people who I think it is.  The first is Data-Riku (or whoever that other Riku is) since we see him encounter Sora in San Fransokyo.  The other is Roxas since the stone structure we see him standing in front of when he takes off his black hood looks a lot like the stone structure we see the seekers of darkness standing on top of in this scene.

So, if I were to take a guess right now, I would say that the seekers of darkness are:

1.    Master Xehanort
2.    Young Xehanort
3.    Vanitas
4.    Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
5.    Xemnas
6.    Xigbar
7.    Saix
8.    Luxord
9.    Marluxia
10.  Larxene
11.  Xion
12.  Data-Riku/Roxas
13.  Terra

However, this is assuming that all of the seekers of darkness who Sora has encountered will remain seekers of darkness until the end of the game (except for possibly Data-Rku), so I'm probably wrong.

On 11/11/2018 at 12:49 AM, Dagesh Lene said:

I think that these are the real members.  This has a very climatic feel to it.  Plus, it is shown with Master Xehanort's dialogue about how it is time to forge the χ -Blade.  So, while all of the figures who we see in this scene may not be all of the ones who we have seen so far, I do think that they are the ones who will partake in the final battle.

As far as who they are, I really don't know anymore.  It seems like every time I think I come up with a good guess as to who the seekers of darkness are, something new comes up that debunks my theory.  However, there are a few things I notice while looking at this scene.  There appear to be two feminine bodies in this scene.  One I'm sure is Larxene.  The other is a smaller body who I think is Xion.  So, that might confirm that Aqua is not a seeker of darkness.

There also appears to be three small bodies in total.  As I just said, I think one of them is Xion.  Since we see Unversed appear in that big battle, I think Vanitas is one of them.  That leaves the third one.  There are two people who I think it is.  The first is Data-Riku (or whoever that other Riku is) since we see him encounter Sora in San Fransokyo.  The other is Roxas since the stone structure we see him standing in front of when he takes off his black hood looks a lot like the stone structure we see the seekers of darkness standing on top of in this scene.

So, if I were to take a guess right now, I would say that the seekers of darkness are:

1.    Master Xehanort
2.    Young Xehanort
3.    Vanitas
5.    Xemnas
6.    Xigbar
7.    Saix
8.    Luxord
9.    Marluxia
10.  Larxene
11.  Xion
12.  Data-Riku/Roxas
13.  Terra

However, this is assuming that all of the seekers of darkness who Sora has encountered will remain seekers of darkness until the end of the game (except for possibly Data-Rku), so I'm probably wrong.

Vexen and demyx were confirmed as darknesses 

On 11/13/2018 at 8:35 AM, Mkucherina said:

Vexen and demyx were confirmed as darknesses 

I don't think anyone other than Master Xehanort himself has been confirmed to be on the final roster for the seekers of darkness.  There are more than thirteen characters who have one or more traits of a seeker of darkness (including the black coat), and they can't all be seekers of darkness.  If we just list the characters who we have seen Sora encounter in the trailers so far, we have:

1.    Master Xehanort
2.    Young Xehanort
3.    Vanitas
5.    Xemnas
6.    Xigbar
7.    Luxord
8.    Marluxia
9.    Larxene
10.  Data-Riku (or whoever that other Riku is)

If we just go off of the chess pieces that are clearly visible at the beginning of the TGS Big Hero 6 trailer, we have:

1.    Master Xehanort
2.    Young Xehanort
3.    Vanitas
5.    Xemnas
6.    Saix
7.    Luxord/Data-Riku (the cubes could be either dice or Bug Blox)
8.    Marluxia
9.    Larxene
10.  Terra

If we combine these two lists together, we get:

1.    Master Xehanort
2.    Young Xehanort
3.    Vanitas
4.    Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
5.    Xemnas
6.    Xigbar
7.    Saix
8.    Luxord
9.    Marluxia
10.  Larxene
11.  Data-Riku
12.  Terra

So, that would leave only one spot open, meaning that either Demyx and Vexen couldn't both be seekers of darkness or one the characters currently on the list will cease to be a seeker of darkness before the final battle, which would allow for both Demyx and Vexen to become seekers of darkness.  The point that I'm trying to make is that anyone could be on the final roster for the seekers of darkness and that we don't know for sure who they are yet.  Just because one of the characters shows signs of being a seeker of darkness in the trailers does not mean that they will be on the final roster for the final battle.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

2 hours ago, Dagesh Lene said:

I don't think anyone other than Master Xehanort himself has been confirmed to be on the final roster for the seekers of darkness.  There are more than thirteen characters who have one or more traits of a seeker of darkness (including the black coat), and they can't all be seekers of darkness.  If we just list the characters who we have seen Sora encounter in the trailers so far, we have:

1.    Master Xehanort
2.    Young Xehanort
3.    Vanitas
5.    Xemnas
6.    Xigbar
7.    Luxord
8.    Marluxia
9.    Larxene
10.  Data-Riku (or whoever that other Riku is)

If we just go off of the chess pieces that are clearly visible at the beginning of the TGS Big Hero 6 trailer, we have:

1.    Master Xehanort
2.    Young Xehanort
3.    Vanitas
5.    Xemnas
6.    Saix
7.    Luxord/Data-Riku (the cubes could be either dice or Bug Blox)
8.    Marluxia
9.    Larxene
10.  Terra

If we combine these two lists together, we get:

1.    Master Xehanort
2.    Young Xehanort
3.    Vanitas
4.    Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
5.    Xemnas
6.    Xigbar
7.    Saix
8.    Luxord
9.    Marluxia
10.  Larxene
11.  Data-Riku
12.  Terra

So, that would leave only one spot open, meaning that either Demyx and Vexen couldn't both be seekers of darkness or one the characters currently on the list will cease to be a seeker of darkness before the final battle, which would allow for both Demyx and Vexen to become seekers of darkness.  The point that I'm trying to make is that anyone could be on the final roster for the seekers of darkness and that we don't know for sure who they are yet.  Just because one of the characters shows signs of being a seeker of darkness in the trailers does not mean that they will be on the final roster for the final battle.

I agree with what you say, another important thing to add on is that throughout the series Darkness in some form or another has always outnumbered the lights, which is why Xehanort has an easier job of recruiting than the lights do. 

It seems that most of who we have seen are gonna make it to the end except for Master Aqua, Demyx and Vexen that are probably aren't going to make it to the final showdown.
Perhaps Vexen and Demyx are just spies under Ansem the Wise, while Master Aqua would end up being rescued before the final clash.

I just hope Roxas and Xion aren't part of the final Seekers.