Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Chasm

What is this "Cloud" world we are seeing?

What's the on going theory here guys? I'm leaning towards the Unchained Realm that's been lightly mentioned in KHUX. It seems Sora meets Chirithy there. Perhaps it's a world in the Realm of Sleep we haven't seen yet? Sora IS seen alone here with a bunch of...clone like Soras lol. What do you guys think?

32 minutes ago, Chasm said:

What's the on going theory here guys? I'm leaning towards the Unchained Realm that's been lightly mentioned in KHUX. It seems Sora meets Chirithy there. Perhaps it's a world in the Realm of Sleep we haven't seen yet? Sora IS seen alone here with a bunch of...clone like Soras lol. What do you guys think?

I wonder if it's related to that previous trailer where everyone in Frozen is not moving and Larxene is talking to Sora, though it's more likely related to UX.

1 hour ago, Karxrida said:

It's the cover art of II.

That's not a joke--just compare the cover to the world. The resemblance is uncanny.

image.png.b637984c0c281206a3b5315fbc87b26c.png

Do you mean this cover?  I can see somewhat of a resemblance in regards to the background.

Edited by ienzo628

Part of me wants to say that it could possibly be Kingdom Hearts, but since Chirithy is there and Sora says, "I'll be back to visit you," I think that it is less likely that it is Kingdom Hearts.  I will have to agree with you that it is more likely the Unchained Realm or someplace in the Realm of Sleep.

11 hours ago, ienzo628 said:
  Hide contents

image.png.b637984c0c281206a3b5315fbc87b26c.png

Do you mean this cover?  I can see somewhat of a resemblance in regards to the background.

it's not that cover. It's the kingdom hearts 2 final mix cover

Spoiler

Image result for kingdom hearts 2 final mix cover

I've seen a lot of people discussing Kingdom Hearts itself, but what if this is actually Cable Town? What we saw matches the description of Cable Town, the emphasis on light, white background and if you focus on the part where Sora is running around chasing multiple versions of himself, it does look like a 'cable' in the distance. 

I feel like it's part of an original world or part of the game's non-disney story. I also noticed that Sora is by himself in that part, and that he has a ton of HP, which indicates to me that it takes place in the later section of the game. Who knows? Maybe it's the final world. I will say this: it certainly creates a ton of intrigue.

It's such a good question regarding to the latest trailer. I truly believe that this is either the Unchained Realm within the Realm of Sleep, thus Chirithy, as a Spirit, was able to appear. Or it would be some kind of an entrance to the unseen land of Kingdom Hearts that has fallen into darkness long time ago. 

Simple, it’s where Cloud and Sephiroth went in KH2.

In all seriousness, I’m sure it’s got at least something to do with Ven’s heart if Chirithy is there.