Sign in to follow this  
Mkucherina

More Disney Worlds?

Recommended Posts

Unfortunately, even though I think the game should've had more worlds than what was revealed, I think that we are probably on our final revelations regarding Disney Worlds. But if there were to be more, they would probably be one to two Disney worlds maximum. 
I just hope they reveal The Jungle Book or Agrabah in futuristic trailers, we need a desert-themed world in Kingdom Hearts III.

Edited by Master Keeper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are getting another trailer this month I think they will reveal Tron.

32 minutes ago, Master Keeper said:

Unfortunately, even though I think the game should've had more worlds than what was revealed, I think that we are probably on our final revelations regarding Disney Worlds. But if there were to be more, they would probably be one to two Disney worlds maximum. 
I just hope they reveal The Jungle Book or Agrabah in futuristic trailers, we need a desert-themed world in Kingdom Hearts III.

I think that the most are tired with Jafar. Agrabah might be done like Halloween Town.
Perhaps Prince of Persia but I doubt with the lack of worlds.

Edited by KH4Real

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KH4Real said:

 

I think that the most are tired with Jafar. Agrabah might be done like Halloween Town.
Perhaps Prince of Persia but I doubt with the lack of worlds.

Unlike many people, I don't find Agrabah to be "overused" yet and I find it way far from Halloween Town's situation.

- The Nightmare Before Christmas was a singular movie while Aladdin had three different movies. 
- Agrabah's events didn't finish yet since the last stop we had was the events of the second movie of Aladdin's
- The events of Agrabah in 358/2 Days and Coded were much more entertaining than Halloween Town's from 358/2 Days
- KHIII lacks any desert-themed worlds, which gives Agrabah a bigger advantage compared to Halloween Town's theme that was overtaken by Monstropolis
- Keyblade Graveyard isn't actually a desert-themed world but rather a mountain-themed original world, so I wouldn't count it as a replacement

Besides, if they were to use the third movie of Aladdin's in Kingdom Hearts III, Jafar wouldn't be returning anyways, so you've got nothing to worry about regarding that point. 
Regarding Prince of Persia 😛 Nomura didn't want to include The World Ends with You characters and having his doubts regarding Final Fantasy characters, why would he ever include characters from companies that aren't related to Square Enix nor Disney from the first place? XD
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Master Keeper said:

Unfortunately, even though I think the game should've had more worlds than what was revealed, I think that we are probably on our final revelations regarding Disney Worlds. But if there were to be more, they would probably be one to two Disney worlds maximum. 
I just hope they reveal The Jungle Book or Agrabah in futuristic trailers, we need a desert-themed world in Kingdom Hearts III.

I finally after all those years i want to walk around inside the palace it always has been teasered by being the most visible thing in the city

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Master Keeper said:

Unlike many people, I don't find Agrabah to be "overused" yet and I find it way far from Halloween Town's situation.

- The Nightmare Before Christmas was a singular movie while Aladdin had three different movies. 
- Agrabah's events didn't finish yet since the last stop we had was the events of the second movie of Aladdin's
- The events of Agrabah in 358/2 Days and Coded were much more entertaining than Halloween Town's from 358/2 Days
- KHIII lacks any desert-themed worlds, which gives Agrabah a bigger advantage compared to Halloween Town's theme that was overtaken by Monstropolis
- Keyblade Graveyard isn't actually a desert-themed world but rather a mountain-themed original world, so I wouldn't count it as a replacement

Besides, if they were to use the third movie of Aladdin's in Kingdom Hearts III, Jafar wouldn't be returning anyways, so you've got nothing to worry about regarding that point. 
Regarding Prince of Persia 😛 Nomura didn't want to include The World Ends with You characters and having his doubts regarding Final Fantasy characters, why would he ever include characters from companies that aren't related to Square Enix nor Disney from the first place? XD
 

Disney produced a movie for The Prince of Persia so it's still a possibility, don't think it is their option though.

Agrabah does fit a theme of closure with their third movie and it's an unused theme as of yet but something tells me it won't be back. Don't have any leads for such tho, only a feeling.

1 hour ago, Mkucherina said:

I’ve been hearing that Disney Castle is going to be revealed as the final Disney world. Thoughts? 

This is based upon a certain leak where supposedly file names with some initials referring to that of the world's name or identification code were displayed. Example: PO - People related it for Pooh since it contained some file names such as tree, house, and other stuff. Another files found were that of DW with files such as castle, handrail, etc. which people related to Disney Castle but naming it "Disney World" as a possibility and also JB which people assumed to be Jungle Book.

 

3 hours ago, Mkucherina said:

Do you guys think any more Disney worlds will be revealed? I’m thinking that there aren’t many worlds left to be revealed. World count it at 11 rn. 12 if you don’t combine twilight town and mysterious tower. 

Well based on Nomura´s comment on previous interviews it was believed the final count for DISNEY worlds would be a total of 10-11 worlds. The count for those rn it's 9 I believe, making the reveal count on a possibility of one to two Disney Worlds EXCLUDING the originals such as the never-mentioned-again Cable Town and others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KeybladeMasterBalo said:

Disney produced a movie for The Prince of Persia so it's still a possibility, don't think it is their option though.

Agrabah does fit a theme of closure with their third movie and it's an unused theme as of yet but something tells me it won't be back. Don't have any leads for such tho, only a feeling.

This is based upon a certain leak where supposedly file names with some initials referring to that of the world's name or identification code were displayed. Example: PO - People related it for Pooh since it contained some file names such as tree, house, and other stuff. Another files found were that of DW with files such as castle, handrail, etc. which people related to Disney Castle but naming it "Disney World" as a possibility and also JB which people assumed to be Jungle Book.

 

Well based on Nomura´s comment on previous interviews it was believed the final count for DISNEY worlds would be a total of 10-11 worlds. The count for those rn it's 9 I believe, making the reveal count on a possibility of one to two Disney Worlds EXCLUDING the originals such as the never-mentioned-again Cable Town and others.

Yeah, I have the same feeling that Agrabah might not be returning KH3.  Maybe in the next Kingdom Hearts game if there is one.  I just wish we could have gotten to see Cassim and everything that the Forty Thieves had to offer.  Granted, Agrabah wasn't in BBS or 2.8. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

List of Confirmed Playable Worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3 from the Japanese Website, Trailers, and Nomura's interviews...

Twilight Town

Olympus

Toy Box

The Caribbean

Kingdom of Corona

Arendelle

Monstropolis

San Fransokyo 

100 Acre Wood

Keyblade Graveyard (Based from the 100 Acre Wood trailer)

Cloud World (Based from the 100 Acre Wood trailer)

Nomura's Favorite World (Nomura said his "favorite world" won't be revealed the trailers. Plus, it will serve as the final battle in the game)

The Realm of Darkness (Aqua Boss Fight)

 

Possible Playable worlds...

The Mysterious Tower (Judging from the previous KH3 trailer back in 2015 or 2016)

 

So far it looks like Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to have (or possibly) thirteen total worlds. However, judging from Nomura's statement on Twitter he said they will release one more trailer in November, and they will release more KH3 trailers in December. It's possible that the upcoming trailers might be more World Revealed Announcement trailers. But we don't know for sure until we get closer to the release date.

Edited by Movies798

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

List of Confirmed Playable Worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3 from the Japanese Website, Trailers, and Nomura's interviews...

Twilight Town

Olympus

Toy Box

The Caribbean

Kingdom of Corona

Arendelle

Monstropolis

San Fransokyo 

100 Acre Wood

Keyblade Graveyard (Based from the 100 Acre Wood trailer)

Cloud World (Based from the 100 Acre Wood trailer)

Nomura's Favorite World (Nomura said his "favorite world" won't be revealed the trailers. Plus, it will serve as the final battle in the game)

The Realm of Darkness (Aqua Boss Fight)

 

Possible Playable worlds...

The Mysterious Tower (Judging from the previous KH3 trailer back in 2015 or 2016)

 

So far it looks like Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to have (or possibly) thirteen total worlds. However, judging from Nomura's statement on Twitter he said they will release one more trailer in November, and they will release more KH3 trailers in December. It's possible that the upcoming trailers might be more World Revealed Announcement trailers. But we don't know for sure until we get closer to the release date.

I believe a Ratatouille mini-game world has also been confirmed. 
So the Disney world count is currently at 9, leaving a possibility of up to 3 more. 

I concur that I don't believe Agrabah will be returning because it's quite apparent that KHIII is largely focusing it's Disney roster on unused films. 

I'm feeling that the once scrapped Jungle Book world is a likely candidate. 

My hopes are:
- Atlantis
- Treasure Planet
- Zootopia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ventus_ said:

I believe a Ratatouille mini-game world has also been confirmed. 
So the Disney world count is currently at 9, leaving a possibility of up to 3 more. 

I concur that I don't believe Agrabah will be returning because it's quite apparent that KHIII is largely focusing it's Disney roster on unused films. 

I'm feeling that the once scrapped Jungle Book world is a likely candidate. 

My hopes are:
- Atlantis
- Treasure Planet
- Zootopia

I think Remy is in Twilight Town from what I recall. So I think that's 8 Disney worlds and....4 original? confirmed so far. I personally think there are going to be one or two more Disney worlds left. I'm hoping for another traditionally animated based one. As for original....I have no clue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ventus_ said:

I believe a Ratatouille mini-game world has also been confirmed. 
So the Disney world count is currently at 9, leaving a possibility of up to 3 more. 

I concur that I don't believe Agrabah will be returning because it's quite apparent that KHIII is largely focusing it's Disney roster on unused films. 

I'm feeling that the once scrapped Jungle Book world is a likely candidate. 

My hopes are:
- Atlantis
- Treasure Planet
- Zootopia

I really hope Atlantis The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, The Jungle Book (Animated movie) and The Princess and the Frog would make an appearance as playable worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3! I don't mind Agrabah returning in Kingdom Hearts 3 unless it's based from Aladdin and the King of Thieves movie! However, if it doesn't return than I won't be upset because they can save it for Kingdom Hearts 4. I don't think Ratatouille will be a playable world because last I check Nomura said that Remy's Cooking Mini game would be in Scrooge McDuck's new restaurant in Twilight Town. Unless I miss something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Tyranto Rex said:

I think Remy is in Twilight Town from what I recall. So I think that's 8 Disney worlds and....4 original? confirmed so far. I personally think there are going to be one or two more Disney worlds left. I'm hoping for another traditionally animated based one. As for original....I have no clue.

Yeah I think Remy's Cooking Mini Game is in Twilight Town in a new restaurant own by Scrooge McDuck. I also hope the new Disney worlds are based from the traditional hand-drawn films. I think we have enough Disney worlds from recent modern films.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this