Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Good morning, afternoon and evening everyone! 
How are you doing today? 
We have seen many awesome revelations these latest months regarding Kingdom Hearts III trailers + news and man aren't they all just lovely and exciting! And what is more exciting that we are getting closer to KHIII on every single day! Which is why I am putting my hopes for one of the "uncommon worlds" that many people think that they shouldn't return in Kingdom Hearts III.

It is nothing other than the awesome desert-themed world, Agrabah:
"Agrabah! Again?!" Yes my dear friends Agrabah one more time for many reasons:
Even though it has been repeatedly appearing in most of KH games, the world comes on different redesigned locations with different puzzles, especially within the Cave of Wonders, and to be honest, I enjoyed every version of it:
                  > KHI brought the platforming designs of the city with the Cave of Wonders having the waterway puzzle which was really interesting to solve. 
                  > KHII brought a more opened designs of the city while making the Cave of Wonders more action ish with less puzzles compared to other versions, but more interestingly, it added the city ruins that added a whole new level of action to this world. Flying with the carpet and avoiding the sandstorms, tracing Jafar's clone and fighting different Heartless was so much fun to experience.
                  > KH 358/2 Days returned with more platforms within the new entrance of the Cave of Wonders through the city, and it added an enjoyable boss fight against Pete, after spying over him within the city
                  > KH Coded brought more action, puzzles and some run and gun elements that made the Cave of Wonders to look fresh and interesting to explore

and to be honest, even though we have experienced the city of Agrabah, Cave of Wonders, and the Sand Ruins, we are yet to experience the Sultan's palace and we haven't even seen the Sultan himself even though he was referred to back in Kingdom Hearts II. Additionally, we are yet to see the beloved tiger of Jasmine's, Rajah within the palace and also we are yet to see Aladdin himself wearing the prince outfit. 
Adding to that, even though we have traveled through the desert to see the Sand Ruins and the Cave of Wonders, we haven't TRULY explored the deserts of Agrabah itself. If we were to experience the events of King of Thieves, it would give us the advantage of experiencing and exploring more within the deep desert and the hideout of the thieves while also exploring the Sultan's Palace as new locations instead of having the Cave of Wonders once again.
Speaking of the hideout, the movie included a place called the Challenge Arena, in which Aladdin fought one of the strongest thieves and it would be interesting to fight in such arena and get more tournaments by the thieves similar to the routine of getting tournaments from Olympus Coliseum but only this time it would be different and freshly interesting. The thieves can add different type of challenges along with adding Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed to the list. 
I honestly see much more potentials within the world of Agrabah that are yet to be used, and being able to explore the desert while freely controlling the Carpet similar to Baymax from Big Hero 6, it would give us much more places and locations to view and see.

Besides, Kingdom Hearts III is yet to have a desert-themed Disney world so far and adding Agrabah one more time for the events of the third movie similar to how the first two movies were for KHI and KHII would be logical and would add more variety to the list of worlds of KHIII.
Some would find Keyblade Graveyard to be a replacement, but to be honest, I find Keyblade Graveyard to be more of a dry ish ground with mountain-themed locations rather than being a sandy desert-themed world and I don't personally see it as a replacement whatsoever.

So in summary, the strongest potentials that we could freshly have in Agrabah for Kingdom Hearts III are:
- Exploring the Sultan's Palace (Having Sultan and Rajah as new characters) (giving more puzzles and platforms within the palace)
- Freely controlling the Carpet and exploring the deep desert
- Exploring the hideout of thieves 
- Fighting the thieves as enemies and having Agrabah guards as NPC/ guest allies
- Having more party members with Genie, Abu and Iago joining the list along with Aladdin
- Enjoying more NPCs within the city of Agrabah and making it more lively than ever before
- Getting routinely tournaments from the Challenge Arena within the thieves hideout
- Getting side missions from the citizens of Agrabah
- Seeing all of the above with the Unreal Engine 4/ Kingdom Shader, who wouldn't wanna see that XD

So I hope I am not the only one seeing such potentials of this awesome world. Sorry for taking that long, but I just wanted to be one of the few voices that are still demanding for Agrabah at least one final time. What do you guys think?

298443_5WxaNZA6WJdkfpY_HHclLFRIv[3].jpg                                                                                                         Sultan's Palace

vlcsnap-2014-08-13-18h40m42s220[1].pngThieves Hideout

vlcsnap-2014-08-13-16h58m02s72[1].pngChallenge Arena

Edited by Master Keeper

I also wonder about the Vanishing Isle.  What purpose would that gigantic sea turtle, the fortress on it, and the Hand of Midas serve?  I also think Cassim would be a great addition to the party more so than Iago.  I would love to explore the city, being able to get items like potions, ethers, and materials from the market place, especially from whatever that fruit seller is that is always screaming and threatening Aladdin and Abu's name is. 

They could also include the Oracle, which can be manipulated by Organization XIII or Maleficent to find the Black Box.

agrabah fruit seller - Bing images.htm

I would not be against it. Agrabah is used a lot for a reason, same with Olympus. They just has a lot going for it. Like I understand some people's frustration with visiting the same worlds over and over again, and while in general I agree, they do also tend to expand on them a lot. I feel like Agrabah would be a lot of fun to explore. I would still prefer a newer world, but if they annouced this one with a newer one, that would be great.

On 11/13/2018 at 11:41 PM, Tyranto Rex said:

I would not be against it. Agrabah is used a lot for a reason, same with Olympus. They just has a lot going for it. Like I understand some people's frustration with visiting the same worlds over and over again, and while in general I agree, they do also tend to expand on them a lot. I feel like Agrabah would be a lot of fun to explore. I would still prefer a newer world, but if they announced this one with a newer one, that would be great.

I just hope we haven't seen the last of Agrabah and that Al and Jaz get a good send off.

I wouldn't be opposed to agrabah at all. Im so used to it that honestly it would be fun seeing Aladdin and everyone again.. though i wonder if Nomura has gotten tired of it? Tbh i still feel theres tons of disney worlds they have yet to announce.. maybe agrabah will be in it! Its a classic for kingdom hearts at this point.

Personally, I just can't get myself interested in the thought of this world returning. Khux not only burnt me out but took the luster of meeting the sultan and visiting the palace for the first time. Oddly enough, they thought it was a good idea to introduce these two aspects in a mobile game..:/

So at this point there's really nothing to they could that make it feel really fresh like with with Olympus and Port Royal.

Edited by GroovingOnUp

10 hours ago, GroovingOnUp said:

Personally, I just can't get myself interested in the thought of this world returning. Khux not only burnt me out but took the luster of meeting the sultan and visiting the palace for the first time. Oddly enough, they thought it was a good idea to introduce these two aspects in a mobile game..:/

So at this point there's really nothing to they could that make it feel really fresh like with with Olympus and Port Royal.

From the prospect of UX, all it was just a rehashing of the movie.