Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Way2Dawn

(SPOILERS) Could this be our 7 lights?

Hey everyone, havent posted in a while. When i saw this picture I thought, "could these 7 be our lights?" I personally think no, but i figured it would be fun to discuss. What do you all think? Weird that they would show 7 at what looks like a final battle area

IMG_20181113_150949.jpg

32 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

I rather have seven lights who are keyblade wielders. I love Donald and Goofy and all but Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to have a second Keyblade War so I want the Seven Guardians of Lights to be keyblade wielders.

I agree, it would be more fun if it was 7 keyblade wielders, i hope aqua and ven replace donald and goofy. Maybe, since they have been away for so long, they arent strong enough, so donald and goofy step up to take their spots, just for the two of them to come at the right time and take their spots back. Not sure, but it should be interesting

I don't think so, if we remember back to KH CHI, we could see nine shadowy figures vs the thirteen. Whilst I believe DG will participate, they won't be actual Guardians. If we focus on the trailers, it's clear that we have two spaces remaining, however the trailers have made it clear about the current predicaments- Aqua is as far as we know under Xehanort's influence, Ven appears to be potentially compromised, LW is still struggling to reclaim his body and well we know Roxas will be in the Keyblade Graveyard, just which side is unclear. 

7 hours ago, Seyin95 said:

Aqua is as far as we know under Xehanort's influence

Incorrect as far as we are aware she has been consumed by the Darkness not Xehanort, more evidence shows this to be true considering we've seen all 13 cloaked and only two are female one being way too short to fit Aqua's Model and other is confirmed Larxene. (The 2nd is likely Xion.)

I do love Donald and Goofy, but I think they're just there for Sora. I think we'll probably end up with Roxas and maybe a surprise character (or Lingering Will/Terra(If he gets his body back)) as our final two lights. Don't quote me on that tho

20 hours ago, Tyranto Rex said:

Well, they did say the 7 lights might be a little unexpected. ;)

Yeah one of them seems to be Lingering Will I think that is what they mean.

So i would say those lights:

Sora
RIku
Kairi
Mickey
Aqua
Lea
Lingering Will

I would include Ventus aswell he want to be Keyblade Master someday.

5 hours ago, TheKeyofRose said:

Incorrect as far as we are aware she has been consumed by the Darkness not Xehanort, more evidence shows this to be true considering we've seen all 13 cloaked and only two are female one being way too short to fit Aqua's Model and other is confirmed Larxene. (The 2nd is likely Xion.)

Both Nomura and Brendon Docherty (Senior Marketing at SE) both during E3 confirmed she's under Xehanort's influence. Brendon literally said this during two interviews and Nomura was in I think a Famitsu interview. 

That is exactly what I was thinking when I watched the trailer. I noticed there were 7 of them jumping into the fray and I was like "OMG that might be the seven lights to battle the thirteen darknesses!" But I do agree with what was said earlier; I'm hoping Donald and Goofy will be switched out for two more Keyblade wielders. It would be kind of weird if all but two of the destined fighters fought with keyblades.