• Spyro: A Hero's Tail
    • Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
    • Spyro: The Eternal Night
    • Spyro: Season of Ice
    • Spyro Orange
    • I haven't played any
    • Another entry? Share below!

Year of the Dragon. 
I enjoy the alternative playable characters and all the great glitches that can be exploited.

Ripto's Rage has them as well but not as many and I hate Ripto himself. Couldn't beat that mofo until recently. Though I do love the permanent superflame easter egg in Ripto's Rage. 

I've attempted to play a few games outside the original trilogy but none really kept my interest and Enter the Dragonfly is just a bitch. I'm trapped in the first main world due to some missing dragonflies I can't find for the life of me. 

This was a tough one for me. On the one hand Spyro 2 was one of my all-time favourite games as a kid, but on the other hand, Spyro 3 had more content, new playable characters, and I enjoyed it more. So it was between nostalgia and the question of which-is-better. In the end, I chose Spyro 3, but SPyro 2 came in a very close second.

ohhh, that's difficult. I love all 3 original spyro games, and especially spyro 2 and 3. practically it's a tie, but maybe i slightly prefer spyro 3? then again, spyro 2 was the first spyro game i played so it's extra nostalgic...