Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
xionskeyblade

Kingdom Hearts III demo to be playable at Lisboa Games Week

From November 15, 2018 to November 18, 2018, Lisboa Games Week will be taking place in Lisbon, Portugal where the Kingdom Hearts III demo will be playable! Attendance will be 12€ on November 15th and 16th and 15€ on November 17th and 18th. The event's program guide can be viewed here. Thank you @Sakuraba Neku for the tip! 

CANoticias-146.jpg?fit=1280,720&ssl=1

Will you be attending Lisboa Games Week? Let us know in the comments! 

View full article

3 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

Lucky! But I'll be fine until I get the game on January. 

I never thought it would come in Portugal since it's not a popular country, however I guess that KH3 is really gaining a lot attention (similar to popular games)

I'm really happy. If you all want I may write up my experience when I go there (I really hope I can get to play this demo).

I hope time flies fast enough so that you won't feel down by the wait of the game xP

20 minutes ago, VocaloidLover13 said:

I never thought it would come in Portugal since it's not a popular country, however I guess that KH3 is really gaining a lot attention (similar to popular games)

I'm really happy. If you all want I may write up my experience when I go there (I really hope I can get to play this demo).

I hope time flies fast enough so that you won't feel down by the wait of the game xP

Enjoy it if you can play it! :D

I don't think people not playing the demo necessarily have it harder to endure the wait than those who played it. At least for me. I found it even harder to wait after playing it back in August because you get into it but are not allowed to continue.

Which is not to say I didn't enjoy it, I really did, but it was hard to part in a way and knowing we'd still have to wait a bit longer.

I'm rather pleased that they promote it a lot, even in countries which usually get the short end of the stick. That really makes it feel like they're putting lota of effort into it and that it's quite on par with other top titles in terms of marketing.

10 minutes ago, Merilly said:

Enjoy it if you can play it! :D

I don't think people not playing the demo necessarily have it harder to endure the wait than those who played it. At least for me. I found it even harder to wait after playing it back in August because you get into it but are not allowed to continue.

Which is not to say I didn't enjoy it, I really did, but it was hard to part in a way and knowing we'd still have to wait a bit longer.

I'm rather pleased that they promote it a lot, even in countries which usually get the short end of the stick. That really makes it feel like they're putting lota of effort into it and that it's quite on par with other top titles in terms of marketing.

Thank you! 

I can easily endure the wait too except for the days when they release trailers and such. We all want to finally have the game on our hands anyway :3

Yeah, now that I think about it, it may be make me more hyped and impatient about the release of game. However, the good thing in all of this is that January is really coming up. :D

1 hour ago, VocaloidLover13 said:

Thank you! 

I can easily endure the wait too except for the days when they release trailers and such. We all want to finally have the game on our hands anyway :3

Yeah, now that I think about it, it may be make me more hyped and impatient about the release of game. However, the good thing in all of this is that January is really coming up. :D

It's not too long of wait either. Only 76 or less days to go depending on where you are. January will before we know it! I'm hoping to pre-order soon just incase it sells out on day one. An employ at a gamestop nearby told me sixty people where in line to pre-order it and lot of people having talking about it since 2013. Even here in North America, it's always surprising to hear that it's actually popular considering no one my age seemed to talk about it. I always thought it was just me and my small group of friends that liked it. But, I guess it's literally a game that a lot of people grew up with and it holds a special place in their memories.

Damn I really wanted to go but I have no one to go with, everyone is working or out of town, and the only day off I have is on Sunday... :( Although I really doubt we'll get a new trailer here, we're too small for that...