Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
IAMME

Xion is a seeker and yall need to believe me cuz I saw it

OKOKOKOK so look at this picture.  You see that figure in the bottom right? That's xion.  I just know it.  Who else stands like that? Not to mention that its feminine.  I know that larxene is a seeker, Lord have mercy on her soul, but larxene doesn't stand like that and she isn't that small either.

org 13.PNG

What if the seekers of darkness are trying to bring back xion and not roxas? What if to bring back xion they have to bring back roxas first, hence them wanting sora to bring him back. Id also like to point out that everyone forgot about xion, but if someone were to time travel from a time when xion still existed, they would in theory, still remember her, which means one or more SoD's might want to bring her back.

34 minutes ago, ftang said:

What if the seekers of darkness are trying to bring back xion and not roxas? What if to bring back xion they have to bring back roxas first, hence them wanting sora to bring him back. Id also like to point out that everyone forgot about xion, but if someone were to time travel from a time when xion still existed, they would in theory, still remember her, which means one or more SoD's might want to bring her back.

My theory is that when Xemnas and Ansem SOD tell Sora to set his heart free to release roxas, xion will also come out too cuz xion is inside sora as well.

That's actually a pretty good theory. The organization was able to control Xion because they could reprogram her. Having her on their side would be much more convenient than having Roxas.

On 11/17/2018 at 9:35 PM, Allwil13 said:

That's actually a pretty good theory. The organization was able to control Xion because they could reprogram her. Having her on their side would be much more convenient than having Roxas.

Plus she mayd be able to use a keyblade still

After watching the new trailer, I have to agree with this theory. In the final scene of the trailer, the Organization member farthest to the right is standing the exact same way that Xion always stands, and they appear to be noticeably shorter than the rest of the organization.

On 11/17/2018 at 1:21 PM, ftang said:

False.  Then don't know who the crap she is until she reappears.

On 11/20/2018 at 8:10 PM, Kinode said:

I'm pretty sure almost everyone agrees that's Xion, it's a given at this point. I think the more interesting question is how she was brought back on their side.

Maybe Xemnas had a back up Xion.

3 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Maybe Xemnas had a back up Xion.

Well, they were always able to reprogram her to serve their purposes, though it never worked on a particularly permanent basis. I would say they were able to reprogram her again after she came back. 

Just now, Allwil13 said:

Well, they were always able to reprogram her to serve their purposes, though it never worked on a particularly permanent basis. I would say they were able to reprogram her again after she came back. 

Yeah, but I wonder how she was able to come back.  Sora currently holds Xion's and Roxas's hearts.  So, unless something happened to Sora or Xehanort somehow made a spare replica of Xion then I don't see how she's one of the thirteen.

1 minute ago, ienzo628 said:

Yeah, but I wonder how she was able to come back.  Sora currently holds Xion's and Roxas's hearts.  So, unless something happened to Sora or Xehanort somehow made a spare replica of Xion then I don't see how she's one of the thirteen.

You got me there. I have no idea how she's going to come back. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.