Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Power Jusho

Which internet site would you break if you were Wreck-it Ralph?

Which internet site would you break if you were Wreck-it Ralph?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which internet site would you break if you were Wreck-it Ralph?

• Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
    • KH13 (NOOOOO ;D)
    • Google
    • Yahoo
    • Reddit
    • Craigslist
    • YouTube
    • Another site? Tell us below!

Facebook or Tumblr because ?

Preferably Facebook between the two, as there are research and statistics on certain themes and adverse reactions/stimulations to health, and more. Not to mention, as a Geographic Information Technologist, I've had to dig deep into apps that work off of location based technology or global positioning and FB is one of the most terrifying with how intricate it tracks and builds off of you.

The pop-up websites telling me I've won something when all I want is to view a website in peace. The ad-block apps on my phone are always subpar at handling those type of things somehow (perhaps because it's too old or whatever), and it's annoying.

I'd go with Tumblr because it's a pain in the ass sometimes and I never got into it. 
It'd be nice to remove it from social media work. 

I know Facebook sucks in a lot of ways and if 'The Social Media' was at all accurate Marc Zuckerburg is a selfish prick but I kinda need Facebook to communicate with my friends and family. 

Wait, I thought this was just which one we would break into and have some fun in. I picked KH13 cause it felt the safest. But if this is a question of breaking into and litterly breaking the website, out of the ones presented, I would pick youtube cause of the bad suggestions they give me. Out of websites not up there, I would pick 4Chan, cause of multiple reasons.