Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
xionskeyblade

KHUX [11-22-19]*SPOILER* KHUX Main Quest Update: 'Are you Elrena?'

November 22, 2019 the Kingdom Hearts Union x Main Quest has been updated with the reveal of a character we may have seen before in previous games such as Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. Below are the screen shots we have from the new update, translated by KH13's, xionskeyblade, for your convenience! We will update with more translations, so stay tuned! 

Spoiler

large.Dslse2mU4AETs1p.jpg.641a17be89ce36a79a4c35a087e310ca.jpg "At the time, we entered the world in the form of data."
large.DslkAimU0AAh8Mg-1.jpg.889d7680cf71d076eb6cff05db4dc0b8.jpg "Are you, Elrena?"
large.Dslrl9WU4AAjO_Y.jpg.ffecf5ab24a36af46c1fbcd713e24ec7.jpg "Regarding little sister......"
large.DslwLjKVAAAYS-B.jpg.9f19f395d1406251c5b60ded9de4aa95.jpg "Strelitzia, I want to hear more about her."
large.214695368_ScreenShot2018-11-22at2_56_59AM.png.769fcc216bcc6e34319dd09f074cc098.png "After the Keyblade War, everyone was recreated into the world of data that surrounds this world."
large.1266240782_ScreenShot2018-11-22at3_16_27AM.png.7e4a5539d5cb9649349a5927d7e95cd0.png "This means that everyone's data should also be recorded right?"

For more KHUX updates follow us on our twitter, KH13chi!

Edited by xionskeyblade

How on the Nomuralogic do people get recreated into data?! That's a whole new level of Nomuralogy.

Edit: Larxene's somebody is in Daybreak Town too!!!? 

I am screaming from both the inside and the outside and mentally blown from the inside...…… and the outside ?

Edited by Master Keeper

This is just getting weirder and weirder. I have to say, I always thought Larxene name would more like "Elenar". 

Well, something fishy is around here. The idea of fighting "Data versions of Keyblade Wielders"... Don't you think this is suspictious? It makes me think Data Sora will be involved in this. Not to mention Master Xehanort could have used this to create his Organization XIII. 

3 hours ago, Ursalink said:

This is just getting weirder and weirder. I have to say, I always thought Larxene name would more like "Elenar". 

Well, something fishy is around here. The idea of fighting "Data versions of Keyblade Wielders"... Don't you think this is suspictious? It makes me think Data Sora will be involved in this. Not to mention Master Xehanort could have used this to create his Organization XIII. 

I wonder if Nomura will allow us to download our character from UX into KH3 and allow us to fight as Sora against them.

21 hours ago, Ursalink said:

Are you suggesting that Xehanort 3D-printed his own Org. XIII? XD

On 11/23/2018 at 9:32 PM, hawk222 said:

Are you suggesting that Xehanort 3D-printed his own Org. XIII? XD

Not with all the members, but yeah, that's a way to describe it. 

On 11/23/2018 at 10:17 PM, ienzo628 said:

He likely brought back the Replica Program through norting Even.  That's probably farfetched though.

Not entirely. Let me explain:  

Master Xehanort has returned to his original old self, that means he had to leave Terra's body at some point. Leaving Terra's body free can give us Terra joining Sora's team for the last battle. However, if Xehanort returned to his old body and left Terra free, how could Ansem (Seeker of Darkness) and Xenmas be back when that can only happen if Xehanort (Master Xehanort in Terra's body) turn into a Heartless and Nobody again? Easy, use the Replica Program to create copies of both individuals. It's quite easy, if you think of it. Why waste time and effort in taking 12 different bodies by force, when you can simply create them from zero and without minds to compete for control?   

Also, in the manga, Vexen created several copies of himself. How about if this part of the story is going to be adapted to the official game? How about if the Vexen we saw is actually a Replica while the original one is back as Even?

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:12 AM, Ursalink said:

Not with all the members, but yeah, that's a way to describe it. 

Not entirely. Let me explain:  

Master Xehanort has returned to his original old self, that means he had to leave Terra's body at some point. Leaving Terra's body free can give us Terra joining Sora's team for the last battle. However, if Xehanort returned to his old body and left Terra free, how could Ansem (Seeker of Darkness) and Xenmas be back when that can only happen if Xehanort (Master Xehanort in Terra's body) turn into a Heartless and Nobody again? Easy, use the Replica Program to create copies of both individuals. It's quite easy, if you think of it. Why waste time and effort in taking 12 different bodies by force, when you can simply create them from zero and without minds to compete for control?   

Also, in the manga, Vexen created several copies of himself. How about if this part of the story is going to be adapted to the official game? How about if the Vexen we saw is actually a Replica while the original one is back as Even?

No. Ansem and Xemnas are from their timeline. Young Xehanort  brought them in the future and when they finish their task they will return to their time without future memories (and destroyed from Sora KH1/KH2).

14 hours ago, Kyon said:

No. Ansem and Xemnas are from their timeline. Young Xehanort  brought them in the future and when they finish their task they will return to their time without future memories (and destroyed from Sora KH1/KH2).

This is what happened in KH3D, but the way they will be reunited in KH-III could be different.