Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xionskeyblade

Kingdom Hearts III disk art and Limited Edition art book cover surfaces on reddit

An image of the Kingdom Hearts III Deluxe Edition has surfaced on reddit featuring covers of both the disk art and the Limited Edition art book. Both the art book and the disk features the illustration that was revealed during Tokyo Game Show 2018 of Sora holding a paopu fruit. The reddit user, ThomasOfficial, posted the image without an originating source. We are currently awaiting an official reveal. See the image below: 

large.IMG_20181122_033646.png.28fdc468dd13823c715f06406f9ee5ad.png

What do you think about the disk art reveal? Let us know in the comments! 

View full article

If the regular CD Case is included in the collectors of KH3, it's cool.

Because... The steelbook is... meh. Black background with little icons. Meh. They could have put a cool artwork. Or at least the design of the KH3 PS4 Pro is which is so much classier. Or the standard boxart.

It's such a shame.

I preordered the Deluxe Edition with the Bring Arts figures. I was worried that it wouldn't come with the original box art, and I was stuck with the steelbook case. I hope that we actually get the original box art after we pre-order the deluxe edition!

53 minutes ago, DJ369 said:

I preordered the Deluxe Edition with the Bring Arts figures. I was worried that it wouldn't come with the original box art, and I was stuck with the steelbook case. I hope that we actually get the original box art after we pre-order the deluxe edition!

Sorry we won't get the original box it is the same like Spiderman deluxe edition.
But I have did this thrice also for a cool preorder bonus and the digital version.

2 hours ago, KH4Real said:

Sorry we won't get the original box it is the same like Spiderman deluxe edition.
But I have did this thrice also for a cool preorder bonus and the digital version.

Weird, someone from reddit apparently contacted SE and they said the normal box would also be included. (Which would be similar to past releases.) So there's still a good chance for people to get the regular box with it.

Spiderman is a totally different game, which is why it can't be compared. It's not even the same developer.

30 minutes ago, Merilly said:

Weird, someone from reddit apparently contacted SE and they said the normal box would also be included. (Which would be similar to past releases.) So there's still a good chance for people to get the regular box with it.

Spiderman is a totally different game, which is why it can't be compared. It's not even the same developer.

Okay let's say then FFXV I had the collector's edition and it didn't came with the original box.
Hm yeah it is possible but it is the usual thing with deluxe editions.

Thanks for sharing this with us, xionskeyblade!

Yesssss, the artbook and CD art is the art that was shown at a convention recently! Good lord, how beautiful the artwork looks! It's definitely what I would expect from Kingdom Hearts! And I like how its Sora standing on the beach yet again. I wonder if that will be the main menu art as well, or if Nomura will decide for a 3D menu, like Back Cover and 0.2? Either way, this looks amazing, and I'm happy to see that the game cover will be available for the Deluxe Edition! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key