Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Alright so, I think I've solved some of the main mysteries regarding the series around the world of union cross but I'm no expert so if I missed anything or you could add to the discussion that would be great, but I really think I'm on to something here

So, what we know so far, the world of Union Cross is a virtual replica of the world of Chi which is the actual story of the events that led to the keyblade war of old then after the world perished and was reborn the the data of what happened was used in creating a virtual copy which would be used to study that history and how to prevent that scenario from happening.

After the events of the war take place in Union Cross we start meeting new characters that weren't present in the original Chi, the first one we want to focus on is Ventus, for obvious reasons, we know he comes from a time that's definitely after the keyblade war, after the worlds were reborn and separated so how is he back? another charater we meet is Lauriam the original Marluxia(and just now we were introduced to Erlena who later becomes Larxene) what's important about Lauriam is that he looks noticeably younger than Marluxia (we know people may change a bit when they become nobodies but nothing as drastic as aging 10 years) so I believe Lauriam is the key to connecting Ventus to this era, we have just been looking at it backwards.

It is not that Ven traveled back in time, but the world of Union Cross was created much much later, specifically around the Birth By Sleep Era, there is a lot of evidence that leads me to believe this is the case like

This would place Lauriam in the correct age range (he was probably born around the same time as Isa & Lea, whose younger selves we met during BBS)

Ventus is shown in his BBS clothes except missing one thing, his should pauldron which he uses to summon his armor, but! there is one instance during Birth By Sleep where he was seen wearing no pauldron, during his time training with Master Xehanort to extract his darkness before his heart is fractured and falls in a coma

This takes place during a flashback and there is an unespecified amount of time that takes place during the gap between Ventus' heart being fractued and his arrival to the land of departure, it was shown that Xehanort was ready to give up on Ven waking up and took him to destiny islands to die 

I propose that during that gap Ven was used to experiment and research the new virtual world that was developed, but who created that world? Xehanort in an attempt to unlock the secrets of the past? No, he has never been shown to be know about creating that sort of thing, but we know of another character who has done just that, recreate worlds in the datascape and transport people there without them even knowing it

I believe Ansem the Wise created the world of Union Cross, true he has never been shown talking about the keyblade war but I think he is more connected to the past than we know, first of all, he is ansem the WISE, king of radiant garden, so it would make sense for a wise king to know about the events of the past that regular people ignore, even Kairi's grandma knew a bit about how the world ended and was reborn so it is confirmed that knowledge of the old world reached radiant garden at least in some form

So, Ansem the Wise managed to get a hold of Ven's body for a while, scanned him and added him to the world, maybe he thought that as a keyblade weilder his heart would help his simulated world be more accurate

Here's where I must say I DO NOT CLAIM TO KNOW HOW ANSEM THE WISE GOT A HOLD OF VENTUS, maybe Xehanort, having his own desire to know about the past allowed the experiment to take place and after he Ventus could no longer be useful, that's when he took him to destiny islands (Xehanort would obviously have to hide his identity since when Ansem find the amnesiac Terra-nort and hears his name he does not react to it, and it would make sense, Xehanort wouldn't like others, like Eraqus, discover what he was doing)

Earlier I said Ansem the Wise (ATW) may know more about the world before the keyblade war than he lets on and that there is something else that connects him to the past, something that I noticed long ago but couldn't find a solid reason for it to exist in such detail

During Kingdom Hearts we not only learn about ATW's knowledge of creating virtual worlds and encoding real world objects into data, we learn that the old mansion in twilight town serves as his hideout/research lab but if we explore the place and pay attention to it's surroundings we can find something peculiar, all around the mansions we see iconography of something very important, we see images and sculptures of unicorns adorning the whole placethe unicorn being the symbol of one of the foretellers in chi/union cross 

So what if ATW in his research over the years found this information and tried to learn more about this old world (maybe he believed Ira as the Leader would be the one who held the answers so he aligned himself with his union) 

Skipping over a bit, during the new cutscene added to Re:Coded we see Maleficent talk about the similarities to between the datascape and the tome of prophecies and a few weeks ago we discovered that the Maleficent in UC is not a virtual character but the true maleficent, whose heart traveled back in time after being defeated in KH1 and is trying to change her fate, but instead of traveling to her true past she was (somehow) trapped in a virtual past by a hooded character refering to himself only as "darkness", since they don't want her interfering with the future and the plans they have, this had led many to believe this "darkness" to be Xehanort since he knows about time travel and has big plans in store, but I don't think that's the case, I believe, again this darkness is our man, Ansem the Wise, he also has been conducting research all this time and would want an uncontrolled outside force to interfere with it, and taking care of the easy one, the figure calls himself "Darkness", what other name has Ansem given himself? DiZ: DARKNESS in Zero

So Ansem as the administrator of this virtual world would have no problem in controlling anyone inside his world/software this would help his research to continue on.

And I believe this research, this knowledge of the past studied to prevent a future disaster is the very same research that has been alluded by him all these games, the very same research that he hid inside Sora while he was asleep, the knowledge to finding yourself or your lost friends in your hour of need

Back to Maleficent, we know she traveled back in time and I stated how the world of UC was created around the time of BBS, but we don't really know how long it lasted so it could be that, maleficent traveled back to the time of BBS trying to undo her defeat during that game, but was trapped in a virtual world by Ansem and during the time she spent there the other events of BBS took place and then the betrayl by Xehanort and the other apprentices, when ATW was betrayed and sent to the realm of darkness that's when Maleficent, without Ansem eye on her, was able to escape and return to the real world, to the time of KH2

So in conclusion

Ansem the wise wanted to know more about the keyblade war in order to prevent it and protect all worlds, using the knowledge he gathered over the years he created a virtual simulation of that era (probably thanks to Xehanort's own plans) added Ventus in an effort to enhance the world by adding a true keyblade weilder, Lauriam and Erlena were also added (we could think of them as a sort of Beta testers), they might've lost their hearts at the end of the simulation in whatever way that happens, at the same time Maleficent is trapped in the virtual world by Ansem to prevent her from changing history, the simulation continues, Xehanort takes Ventus back to destiny islands and the events of the games take place from BBS to KH2 by this time ATW has been sent to the realm of darkness and returned as DiZ, maleficent escapes the datascape (because UC is just another datascape, that's why the world of the journal in Re:Coded seems familiary to her) and Ansem after experiencing all he has, and gaining all that knowledge over the years, takes his data and places it inside a sleeping Sora, hoping that somehow the experiences of the past help save the future

PHEW.... so that's it. I know some parts are out of order but im writting all this from ideas I had on my head and giving it structure as I go on, I hope you found in interesting and bring forth your own ideas about what you think I got right or not so right 

Thans for reading!

May your heart be your guiding key

Actually I don't think he time traveled I think when the keyblade war happened all progress that the keyblade masters made was reset when the world was turned toward the side of darkness and becomes the first world with the first heartless, nobodies, and unversed to be and caused that whole world to fall into darkness and that's when their progress reset because their world became the first end of the world and the only true darkness world that isn't in the realm of darkness but wasn't going to be the only one for long and that's when Sora's world was taken but Sora, Donald, and Goofy stopped it from becoming another world of darkness and because they did this some of those original keyblade masters returned but not right after but years before he and king mickey sealed the dtd so that time could progress the way it's suppose to so if Sora and king Mickey never sealed the dtd then Ventus would have never returned but because he did return it explains why he doesn't remember who he is or where he is from because he was like sealed away by the dtd

It's kind of confusing.  Why would the worlds in the past reset just because some kid and some king sealed some mystical doors from unleashing chaos on the remaining planets in the present?  BBS takes place close to a decade prior to the events of KH1 and Ventus from Union Cross looks or is somewhat younger than how he appeared in BBS.

On 11/24/2018 at 9:32 PM, ienzo628 said:

It's kind of confusing.  Why would the worlds in the past reset just because some kid and some king sealed some mystical doors from unleashing chaos on the remaining planets in the present?  BBS takes place close to a decade prior to the events of KH1 and Ventus from Union Cross looks or is somewhat younger than how he appeared in BBS.

That's what I meant, it is clear that Ventus training with Xehanort and Vanitas being born happens before the events of BBS my guess is around a year, that's when I think he was taken to Ansem the Wise to be scanned and placed inside the virtual Union Cross world

Ventus never time travelled

I like many of what you have mentioned, but how would you explain the fact that Ventus and Brain were part of the Dandelions that were training under Master Ava before the Keyblade War events? Ventus clearly mentioned that even when he was a regular wielder, he didn't have any friends but that itself proves that he was part of what happened before they were taken to the virtual reality.

Another thing, if we were to walk with this theory, what would be the position of Strelitzia in all of this? Was she basically another test that was added by Ansem the Wise within the virtual reality? And since it was a virtual and Ansem the Wise wanted to include Lauriam, then why did he has to kill Strelitzia in order to take her position of being a union leader along with the other four? It just seems odd and unfitting. 

One last thing, Maleficent within the secret ending of Unchained Chi mentioned the name "Sora", so why would the events of Union Cross end up being before BBS? Because Sora was basically an islander by that time and Maleficent wouldn't have had any troubles from him until KHI, and from the scene of Maleficent and "Darkness", it was obvious that she returned to the events of KHII after being stuck in the virtual reality and not BBS, how would the pieces fit into their places?

Edited by Master Keeper

29 minutes ago, Master Keeper said:

I like many of what you have mentioned, but how would you explain the fact that Ventus and Brain were part of the Dandelions that were training under Master Ava before the Keyblade War events? Ventus clearly mentioned that even when he was a regular wielder, he didn't have any friends but that itself proves that he was part of what happened before they were taken to the virtual reality.

Another thing, if we were to walk with this theory, what would be the position of Strelitzia in all of this? Was she basically another test that was added by Ansem the Wise within the virtual reality? And since it was a virtual and Ansem the Wise wanted to include Lauriam, then why did he has to kill Strelitzia in order to take her position of being a union leader along with the other four? It just seems odd and unfitting. 

One last thing, Maleficent within the secret ending of Unchained Chi mentioned the name "Sora", so why would the events of Union Cross end up being before BBS? Because Sora was basically an islander by that time and Maleficent wouldn't have had any troubles from him until KHI, and from the scene of Maleficent and "Darkness", it was obvious that she returned to the events of KHII after being stuck in the virtual reality and not BBS, how would the pieces fit into their places?

One theory I heard was that Maleficent time traveled to the events of UX from after Sora defeated her.

16 hours ago, Master Keeper said:

From what I investigated Ventus does not appear at all in the Chi version of the game only un UX so, if we follow the scenario of "UX is a simulated world based on Chi that was created around the events of BBS  by Ansem the wise to study/prevent the keyblade war" it could be that Ven was placed insde just at the same time Ava was training the dandelions, his arrival isn't affected by time since it is a simulation, Ansem could easily pause/edit time AS LONG AS HE WAS ONLY SHOWN IN UX NOT CHI!

with Strelitzia I don't have a solid answer for her, I started coming up with this theory literally a day before the Elrena reveal that shows that Strelitzia was probably Lauriam's sister so that's why I didn't focus much on it buuuut if I were to add it I would say that maybe Strelitzia went inside the simulation, probably as a Volunteer taking into consideration ATW was a pretty nice guy during that time, (before he was betrayed and wanted revenge) so I don't think he would force her, but maybe something started going wrong and Lauriam went inside to find her sister, we need to see what develops with him inthe future, I don't think ATW killed her

For your last paragraph, Yes I stated that UX started before BBS but we don't know long it lasted remember, ATW/DiZ said he hid the results of his research (UX) inside Sora during the time he was asleep so maybe the simulation was left running looong after BBS, up to the events of KH & KH:CoM that's when DiZ would extract the data to put it inside Sora

to explain Malificent's knowledge of Sora during UX I think the route she took was:

Defeated by Riku in KH1: -> loses heart and tries to travel to her own world during BBS-> travels back in time but not exactly to where she wants, but to a digital copy of her world, Union Cross, but still went back in time to a period when the simulation is still running, she eventually discovers she in a sort of loop trapped there so she couldn't interfere with "Darkness'" plans AKA Ansem the Wise's research -> ATW is betrayed and loses his heart, without him to control her she is allowed to break free and return to KH2

Again I'm no expert, specially with the UX/Chi characters so I appreciate any ideas/lore corrections you propose

I don't think Ven, Laurium, and Elenar being in Union X is time travel. I think that they are from that era and somehow they entered a comatose stage which caused them to end up in the present unaged. Perhaps it was to play a role in the future Keyblade War.

Xehanort then probably found the sleeping Ventus and awakened him. But the awakened Ven was fragile from his long sleep. Yes. I'm suggesting that Ventus has only been awake a tiny percentage of his life...

3 hours ago, SkyEmerald said:

I don't think Ven, Laurium, and Elenar being in Union X is time travel. I think that they are from that era and somehow they entered a comatose stage which caused them to end up in the present unaged. Perhaps it was to play a role in the future Keyblade War.

Xehanort then probably found the sleeping Ventus and awakened him. But the awakened Ven was fragile from his long sleep. Yes. I'm suggesting that Ventus has only been awake a tiny percentage of his life...

I get what you are saying, many people are turning to the pods beneath the old mansion from where donald and goofy emerged and how they were more than just those two as a way of explaining a method in which characters from the distant past could've reached the present, I tried to avoid that scenario because that would mean that the pods were made even before the keyblade war that consumed the world and separated it and that level of technology is never shown in that era "the age of fairy tales", that's one of the things that made me think that the UX virtual world was made looong after the original events

Also I don't know, speaking mainly of Lauriam and Elenar, if they truly are from the distant past, that could make them much more dangerous than Xehanort considering the would've LIVED the true keyblade war and know much more about it than Master Xehanort, who has spent his life learning about it and even he doesn't know all the details 

(it literally just ocurred to me right this second) another way of explaining how characters from the past reached the present without using the pods could be that they got trapped in the realm of darkness were time doesn't exist, just like Aqua but again, this would mean that they would have knowledge of the past which none of them have shown thus far (and all of them just having anmesia seems a little farfetched)

I'm interested to see if something happens in UX that lends some more validity to the theory of them using the pods but as it stands right now, I just don't think they could've existed back then, that's why I think the UX simulation was made much later, remember after Chi ended they all pretty much got Thanos'd so it couldn't have been happening simultaneously but it was stated that BOTH chi and UX happened so that's why I think its a recreation of events long past with some new subjects added as "control variables"

Soooooo.... the new trailer

2:25

Ansem Seeker of Darkness (SOD) & Ansem the Wise (ATW)

"ATW: I Have created enough victims

SOD: All the children sacrificed in the name of your research"

We know they don't mean the research into hearts & darkness from KH1 because ATW cancelled it before anything could happen then apprentice Xehanort took over, so they are talking about ANOTHER research which included children (the apprentices, other than Ienzo, weren't really children) soooo... Union Cross was made by ATW for research confirmed?

1 hour ago, corpiman said:

Soooooo.... the new trailer

2:25

Ansem Seeker of Darkness (SOD) & Ansem the Wise (ATW)

"ATW: I Have created enough victims

SOD: All the children sacrificed in the name of your research"

We know they don't mean the research into hearts & darkness from KH1 because ATW cancelled it before anything could happen then apprentice Xehanort took over, so they are talking about ANOTHER research which included children (the apprentices, other than Ienzo, weren't really children) soooo... Union Cross was made by ATW for research confirmed?

But the apprentices did go behind Ansem the Wise's back to continue the research.  I don't necessary think that UX has any link to Ansem the Wise to be frank.

31 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

But the apprentices did go behind Ansem the Wise's back to continue the research.  I don't necessary think that UX has any link to Ansem the Wise to be frank.

No no, they are not the same research, the one the apprentices continued is the one about darkness in people's hearts, the one ATW cancelled, after they continued, it could be considered SOD's research but ATW then started his own research which then he hid inside Sora, that is what I think Union Cross is because it specifically used children (lauriam, Elrena, Strelitzia etc.),  who apparently were in danger (again, Strelitzia is a prime example) AKA they were VICTIMS SACRIFICED IN THE NAME OF HIS RESEARCH,

and again he says children, many of the apprentices were already adults (Xehanort, Even, Braig, Aeleus, & Dilan) another point that says it wasn't the experiment with the apprentices

it wouldn't make sense for SOD to chastise ATW for the research that turned the apprentices into nobodies because A) ATW tried to stop it B) they did it themselves C) it was Xehanort's own plan and D) they already recovered from that

1 hour ago, ienzo628 said:

If it is inside Sora then what is with the Keyblade War and the Foretellers?

What do you mean by that?

The keyblade war still happened, remember the events of Kingdom Hearts Chi really happened, UX is the digital copy of that but Chi ends with the keyblade war, since UX is a piece of software it can continue after the world was destroyed, (it's literally like DLC lol).

We don't know what truly happened during the keyblade war,Chi ends with your character fighting the foretellers and then collapsing and then waking up in a DIGITAL (UNION CROSS), the foretellers never appear after that (I presume they died along with pretty much everyone else in the war)

Another thing, Ventus, Lauriam & Strelitzia & ONLY appear in Union cross not in Chi, that's why I believe they were the test subjects that went inside the simulation, AKA the Children Sacrificed for Ansem's research (research made in order to study and prevent another keyblade war)

What's inside Sora is literally has been said countless times already, data, aka information: the history and memories of the keyblade war, and we know that memories are a powerful in the world of KH so I believe that awakening that knowledge inside him will give him some sort of special ability that will prove to be the key to winning

Just now, ienzo628 said:

When did Ansem meet Ventus?  If he was part of the children that were sacrificed.  How could he still be around during the events of KHBBS?

That is one of the gaps I couldn't fill completely in the first post (yeah it's long I know, sorry) I wrote a possibility, After Xehanort created Vanitas Ventus fell comatose right? sooo, we don't know how much time passed between Vanitas being born and Xehanort taking Ven to destiny islands what if:

Xehanort knew Ansem (he was ruler of an important world and pretty respected doesn't seem so farfecht'd) was trying to research the old keyblade war, Xehanort wanted the same (both for different reasons obviously) and he proposed having Ven's body scanned and a digital copy of him be included in the simulation as a true keyblade wielder would help the data be more authentic (it would explain how ven just suddenly appeared inside UX WITHOUT HIS PAULDRON so we know the came into UX BEFORE being taken to Eraqus) after Ven was scanned and put inside UX his body was truly of no use to Xehanort and that's when he was taken to destiny islands

And yes, in this scenario Xehanort would've used a different name, or not use his name at all when meeting Ansem, that's would explain why he didn't react to hearing the name Xehanort after he meets the amnesiac Terra-Nort

Again I admit this meeting between Ansem/Xehanort/Ventus is the one I have the least amount of evidence but I think it's not so crazy, plus hey maybe when he saw Roxas (as DiZ) he remembered Ven and that's why he decided to put him in a digital world, it would be a familiar situation for him lol

On 11/27/2018 at 10:59 AM, corpiman said:

I get what you are saying, many people are turning to the pods beneath the old mansion from where donald and goofy emerged and how they were more than just those two as a way of explaining a method in which characters from the distant past could've reached the present, I tried to avoid that scenario because that would mean that the pods were made even before the keyblade war that consumed the world and separated it and that level of technology is never shown in that era "the age of fairy tales", that's one of the things that made me think that the UX virtual world was made looong after the original events

Also I don't know, speaking mainly of Lauriam and Elenar, if they truly are from the distant past, that could make them much more dangerous than Xehanort considering the would've LIVED the true keyblade war and know much more about it than Master Xehanort, who has spent his life learning about it and even he doesn't know all the details 

(it literally just ocurred to me right this second) another way of explaining how characters from the past reached the present without using the pods could be that they got trapped in the realm of darkness were time doesn't exist, just like Aqua but again, this would mean that they would have knowledge of the past which none of them have shown thus far (and all of them just having anmesia seems a little farfetched)

I'm interested to see if something happens in UX that lends some more validity to the theory of them using the pods but as it stands right now, I just don't think they could've existed back then, that's why I think the UX simulation was made much later, remember after Chi ended they all pretty much got Thanos'd so it couldn't have been happening simultaneously but it was stated that BOTH chi and UX happened so that's why I think its a recreation of events long past with some new subjects added as "control variables"

If they all do have amnesia then it'll be kinda funny since Laurium and Elenar were the top two of Castle Oblivion xD. While Ventus was put to sleep in it. Certainly gives 'Chain of Memories' more symbolism on top of what it already had going on ^_^

20 hours ago, SkyEmerald said:

If they all do have amnesia then it'll be kinda funny since Laurium and Elenar were the top two of Castle Oblivion xD. While Ventus was put to sleep in it. Certainly gives 'Chain of Memories' more symbolism on top of what it already had going on ^_^

It certainly would be a RECONNECT moment lol

but I don't think (hope) its an amnesia thing, but yea the connection is neat even tho non of them would be aware of it, but hey, maybe experiencing the events of UX is what helped them develop the strong hearts needed to become special nobodies and what attracted Xemnas' attention to bring them into the Organization

5 hours ago, corpiman said:

It certainly would be a RECONNECT moment lol

but I don't think (hope) its an amnesia thing, but yea the connection is neat even tho non of them would be aware of it, but hey, maybe experiencing the events of UX is what helped them develop the strong hearts needed to become special nobodies and what attracted Xemnas' attention to bring them into the Organization

Amnesia is too cliche.

1 hour ago, Kittenz said:

Yes, but I think it's obvious Ventus, Marluxia and Elrena HAVE to have some form of amnesia 

Probably, I am just surprised that we did not get more of a reaction from Marluxia and Larxene in Days when they were interacting with Roxas. 

Well since I proposed that Ven was scanned and added into UX while he was comatose after spliting his heart was a copy, not a the real Ventus so he didn't really experience anything and the Ven in that world is more like a "Data Ventus", again, something we've seen before, and maybe as Marluxia and Larxene they don't have amnesia but chose not to divulge what they know, maybe having that knowledge what made them think they could outsmart Xemnas and take over the organization

Ok, so the main problems I have with this theory is that... we have the Master of Masters, who is definitely from this time period ordering Ava to arrange all this.

The new Union Leaders had to get their instructions from Ava, in the real world in the time of the original Chi, and the new union leaders are also shown meeting in the real world just after the Keyblade War, in the graveyard.... And they seem to have the ability to casually meet in the foretellers room, almost certainly also outside of the simulations. The graveyard almost certainly isn't in the unchained realm at all, since the whole point of the simulation is in part to -not- have events lead to the Keyblade War and thus create the graveyard in the first place.

One of them is supposed to have a copy of the book of prophecies in order to arrange the creation of the data realms in the first place...

It's simply far far more likely that all three of them are indeed from the time of Chi and simply somehow managed to enter some sort of stasis to get to the future, or yes, time travel. I don't think "Ansem the Wise set up the simulation of KHUX" really works given the background information in setting it from coming from the Chi timeline. You've said it isn't likely they existed back then, but the way I see it? It's far less likely they aren't from that time period.

15 hours ago, Aqua_Wren said:

Ok, so the main problems I have with this theory is that... we have the Master of Masters, who is definitely from this time period ordering Ava to arrange all this.

The new Union Leaders had to get their instructions from Ava, in the real world in the time of the original Chi, and the new union leaders are also shown meeting in the real world just after the Keyblade War, in the graveyard.... And they seem to have the ability to casually meet in the foretellers room, almost certainly also outside of the simulations. The graveyard almost certainly isn't in the unchained realm at all, since the whole point of the simulation is in part to -not- have events lead to the Keyblade War and thus create the graveyard in the first place.

One of them is supposed to have a copy of the book of prophecies in order to arrange the creation of the data realms in the first place...

The master of masters is most definitely a wild card since we know pretty much nothing about him and he knows much much more than he lets on, that's why exactly I didn't want to include him in the theory he seems to work in a different way than everyone else acting so nonchalantly about a literal imminent end of the world as if it didn't truly mattered to him, plus yes, he did instruct Ava on what to do, but he also created the book of prophecies himself so that's why it doesn't matter if he is from that time or not, we don't know from WHEN he learned what he learned.

The goal of the simulation wasn't to avoid the events that lead to the keyblade war (and the keyblade graveyard) it is to study those events and learn from them in order to avoid a FUTURE Keyblade War, the graveyard was still created in UX

And for the last paragraph, the problem with them being from Chi is that, why would they entered in stasis? plus remember that the keyblade war made ALL light fade pretty much destroying everything and separating the worlds, (I know the theory of the pods beneath twilight town could be a way for people from the distant past to come to the present, but that has its own problems in my eyes, that's why I went a different route)

I don't think that "Ansem the Wise set up the simulation of KHUX" is so hard to believe, considering him creating realistic simulated world, so much than people inside can't tell the difference is something we've seen him do, that's kinda his whole deal

The graveyard was not created in union cross at all, when KHUX starts, the war has already come and passed and the dandelions have fled to the unchained realm. The KHUX simulation goes over the events that lead to the war, but bypasses the war itself while the Dandelions have their memory of it occurring erased. I think you're fundamentally misunderstanding what the similation with these data worlds and the unchained realm and such is actually FOR according to the Master of Masters, and the new union leaders. It wasn't to study those events, it was to essentially brainwash the dandelions (other than the new union leaders) into forgetting the war ever took place.