Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Pixxz

What do you think DLC revealed tomorrow will be?

What do you think the DLC will be?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the DLC will be?

• Keyblade Pack
    • New World(s)
    • More Bosses
    • Cosmetics
    • Additional Story Content
    • Season Pass for Future Content
    • Other (Tell us in the replies!)

In my opinion, It would be stupid as hell if the new DLCs are new World Additions or some post game Extra Story content. I hope KH3 will follow the same formula like the previous main games. Where I beat game and then the game will give me some post game side quest missions. I don't want to spend some money on KH3 DLC's like extra content or some secret ending. I'm really not a fan of DLC.

5 hours ago, Movies798 said:

In my opinion, It would be stupid as hell if the new DLCs are new World Additions or some post game Extra Story content. I hope KH3 will follow the same formula like the previous main games. Where I beat game and then the game will give me some post game side quest missions. I don't want to spend some money on KH3 DLC's like extra content or some secret ending. I'm really not a fan of DLC.

Weren't the Final Mixes exactly this though? Paying for extra post game content. 

10 minutes ago, Pixxz said:

Weren't the Final Mixes exactly this though? Paying for extra post game content. 

No. The Final Mixes had no DLC or any paying extra game content. All post game content and side quest were in the game when it was first released.

Edited by Movies798

Thinking about it... Maybe they will announce Japanese dubs as DLC. This would be a solid consolation for those who wanted voice localization. (just like KH1 and 2 had)

Come on it's possible. Give us at least that. As free DLC... Just like the majority of the games. (who proposes Japanese voice DLCs)

Now, as for the "actual" game content... A world I hope. I just hope they won't sell us Keyblades pack for like 10$. Yes, yes, there's Keyblade transformation, KH3 Keyblade are definitely not your typical "change the skin and the stat" weapons. But... Eh.

I'd like to see like a "Dark Souls" kind of DLCs. New worlds, new enemies, new items. Not DLCs that straight up gives you items.

I would be massively disappointed if the DLCs boil down to skins. Music packs. That kind of stuff which is irrelevant in term of gameplay.

And if I gotta pick, what Disney world I would like for DLCs, I gotta go with Treasure Planet.

I'm like 99% confident that the dlc pack won't be:

• Story Updates
  • Secret Ending

About the Worlds...there may be a possibility that they release a world dlc just for a specific secret boss, and that would be quite good. I hope it happens!

But I'm sure the announcement will be about Cosmetics. A Keyblade pack seems to be too soon I think.

Let's wait and see, I'm really hyped! :D

I kinda remember Nomura talking about this topic and saying whatever they planned out for DLC he wanted it to be out of the plot structure so the whole experience would stay in the actual game released. He said whatever he wanted for DLC would be only for "bulking" the game, in other words, something to just further enjoy the game.

With this in mind I wouldn't even care for it to be a whole new explorable world as long it doesn't conflict with the important plot, but I think it will be something simpler such as special Keyblades, skins or even the customization feature.

P.S. Nomura said before the Secret Ending would most likely be in the form of DLC in order to prevent sudden leaks and stuff although I don't think they would go ahead to announce details on that matter.