Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KiraNort

Say Light Yagami was in KH

Well if he discovers other worlds, does he know that his Death Note won't work?
If he does he'd probably just stay in his world (at least until his curiosity peaked)
If he doesn't then he might look into it more but how would he manage to get off his own world?

16 hours ago, Xanjoh said:

Well if he discovers other worlds, does he know that his Death Note won't work?
If he does he'd probably just stay in his world (at least until his curiosity peaked)
If he doesn't then he might look into it more but how would he manage to get off his own world?

Let’s say the Heartless enter his world and he becomes curious about them, discovering about other worlds from Ryuk. But he’s surprised  that the Heartless obey him so he uses them for his plan.

lets say after L dies, during this six year rule, he grows bored  without a challenge. He convinces Ryuk to tell him more of other worlds and uses his darkness to leave his own, coming into contact with say Xehanort or Maleficent.  If he joins Maleficent, he tries to write her name down, on,y to discover it won’t work. In fact, Xehanort himself deliberately tampers with the Death Note to ensure that Light can’t use it to kill Sora or any potential Guardians of Light for his big master plan.

So for the time, Light studies the many worlds, gaining control of the Heartless and using Maleficent’s alliance, killing off the idiots of the group or the most powerful. Malefcient catches on of course and increases Light’s Darkness. Light abandons his Death Note, drunk on power and engages Sora or Riki in combat during the Keyblade Graveyard, declaring himself the God of All Worlds. And of course when he fails, Ryuk takes his heart.

Well, Light being someone of importance in the Kingdom Hearts series would be interesting indeed! And having him without the Death Note would be even more interesting, since he's already quite the genius mind without it. He'd just probably use the Heartless to further his own ambitions, ya know?

On 12/20/2018 at 4:57 AM, The Transcendent Key said:

Well, Light being someone of importance in the Kingdom Hearts series would be interesting indeed! And having him without the Death Note would be even more interesting, since he's already quite the genius mind without it. He'd just probably use the Heartless to further his own ambitions, ya know?

Honestly I could see Xehanort gaining a certain interest in him.

4 minutes ago, Igknotus said:

He make a great vessel with his intellect. 

Yeah but with his god complex, I can see him trying to make his own Seekers or malipulating characters to follow him. 

Maybe at first, he’d fail given this is all new to him, but he’d get the hand of it eventually.

1 hour ago, KiraNort said:

Yeah but with his god complex, I can see him trying to make his own Seekers or manipulating characters to follow him. 

Maybe at first, he’d fail given this is all new to him, but he’d get the hand of it eventually.

I think he might ally himself with Maleficent if Xehanort faces some sort of crisis or if it seems like he's close to defeat.  Sure, it's a common coward's motive but it makes logical sense.  Why ally yourself with a loser that could drag you down with them when you can without them?

You'd all know Light would try to find a way to defeat criminals with heartless and the darkness. I know it sounds a bit harsh, but I feel like Sora has real big disadvantage against him. Riku, a little less so.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

11 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

You'd all know Light would try to find a way to defeat criminals with heartless and the darkness. I know sounds a bit harsh, but I feel like Sora has real big disadvantage against him. Riku, a little less so.

Yeah, Riku is someone who id see going against Light.

Riku: I used to be like you, Light. I used to think all the evil things I did justified the ends. But all I did was hurt people. The darkness consumed me just as it’s done to you.

Light Yagami: (clutching his shot hand) You..you think we’re alike?!  That I’m some petty villain?

Riku: you’re rotten. It’s over. This worlds safe from you.

Light:...No. I am JUSTICE!”

The task force step back as a dark arua surrounds Light. (The Encounter BBS Verision begins). Near stares stoically whilst Ryuk chuckles. 

Ryuk: Interesting...

Light: And you have  been found  guilty...

Riku barley dodges a scythe attack. Right behind Light is a shinigami like Heartless, leering at them all. Light suddenly has a scythe appear on his own hands, his eyes glowing a bright red/yellow.

Light: By the God of ALL Worlds!

Battle Qoutes

1. This is the End!

2. I’m justice!

3. Is that it?!

4. (Crazy laugh)

5. Looks like I win!

6. No! Impossible!

44 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

You'd all know Light would try to find a way to defeat criminals with heartless and the darkness. I know it sounds a bit harsh, but I feel like Sora has real big disadvantage against him. Riku, a little less so.

Wasn't that before his god complex kicked in though?  The guy wanted to murder his own father and L.

Edited by ienzo628

12 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Wasn't that before his god complex kicked in though?

A little bit. But I'm pretty sure he always had some sort of dislike for criminals. Could be wrong since It's been a while since I've watched Death Note. I remember half the reason why he did it was because he was just bored of his normal life. Just like how Ryuk got bored.

3 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

A little bit. But I'm pretty sure he always had some sort of dislike for criminals. Could be wrong since It's been a while since I've watched Death Note. I remember half the reason why he did it was because he was just bored of his normal life. Just like how Ryuk got bored.

The power also went to his head.  L offered him a new challenge.  I just wonder if the Death Note or something similar might be brought in.

18 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

The power also went to his head.  L offered him a new challenge.  I just wonder if the Death Note or something similar might be brought in.

It did. Yes. But, he'd still ironically justify it as him cleansing the world of all evil. So, he'd use the heartless against people and justify it as him killing evil people, when in reality he's also being morally corrupt in a way despite his original intentions and would be completely in denial that what he doing isn't wrong- that he thinks he knows what's best for the world. Light is the literal definition of the "The Road to Hell is paved with good intentions" saying. Even someone as upstanding as Light (before he got a God Complex) when handed a power that is too much for them to handle can cause them to go a little mad with power after a while.

7 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

It did. Yes. But, he'd still ironically justify it as him cleansing the world of all evil. So, he'd use the heartless against people and justify it as him killing evil people, when in reality he's also being morally corrupt in a way despite his original intentions and would be completely in denial that what he doing isn't wrong- that he thinks he knows what's best for the world. Light is the literal definition of the "The Road to Hell is paved with good intentions" saying. Even someone as upstanding as Light (before he got a God Complex) when handed a power that is too much for them to handle can cause them to go a little mad with power after a while.

Precisely. Could you see Mikami also gaining the power to use the Heartless?

20 minutes ago, KiraNort said:

Precisely. Could you see Mikami also gaining the power to use the Heartless?

If he still worships Light as a God, I could definitely see him using it too. He too wanted justice like Light did but in a more extreme and unhinged way. I'm even sure Light didn't like his ways of being a little more loosey goosey with the people he killed with the Notebook. I'm sure he'd be a lot more reckless with the heartless too. Even if Light gets angry at him and deems him as corrupt, he wouldn't kill a loyal follower unless he's outlived his purpose. He'd probably even teach Mikami how to use the power himself just so he could use Mikami to spread his so called "galaxy wide peace." If Lighy still dones the guise of Kira and tries to hide his idenity in this universe, he could use him as a decoy.

2 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

If he still worships Light as a God, I could definitely see him using it too. He too wanted justice like Light did but in a more extreme and unhinged way. I'm even sure Light didn't like his ways of being a little more loosey goosey with the people he killed with the Notebook. I'm sure he'd be a lot more reckless with the heartless too. Even if Light gets angry at him and deems him as corrupt, he wouldn't kill a loyal follower unless he's outlived his purpose. He'd probably even teach Mikami how to use the power himself just so he could use Mikami to spread his so called "galaxy wide peace." 

Yeah, I do remember somewhere Light viewed Mikami was too extreme, wasn’t that partly the reason why he wanted to use Tadaka to get into contact with him?

Agreed. I think he wouldn’t even join Maleficent unless he knew of other  worlds. True, it’d be against his character of joining very obvious  villains , but yeah I can see him joining them. 

THOUGH, I’m nit sure if he’s willing to destroy his own world. Ya know, given the keyholes and all that. And his god complex.

3 minutes ago, KiraNort said:

Yeah, I do remember somewhere Light viewed Mikami was too extreme, wasn’t that partly the reason why he wanted to use Tadaka to get into contact with him?

Agreed. I think he wouldn’t even join Maleficent unless he knew of other  worlds. True, it’d be against his character of joining very obvious  villains , but yeah I can see him joining them. 

THOUGH, I’m nit sure if he’s willing to destroy his own world. Ya know, given the keyholes and all that. And his god complex.

I could see Light prentending to be on her side as a sort of way to gain information about the worlds and maybe trying to destroy her when the time is right.

I'm sure destroying his whole world would be a little out of the question for him. Sure he'd want to get rid of all the evil in the galaxy, but destroying the whole thing would probably seem pointless, especially if he has no one to rule over. Depends on how much his views of good and evil become warped as well. If he knows about the keyholes, I'm sure he'd probably defend them from the likes of Sora and Riku so they can't mess with his plans. 

3 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

I could see Light prentending to be on her side as a sort of way to gain information about the worlds and maybe trying to destroy her when the time is right.

I'm sure destroying his whole world would be a little out of the question for him. Sure he'd want to get rid of all the evil in the galaxy, but destroying the whole thing would probably seem pointless, especially if he has no one to rule over. Depends on how much his views of good and evil become warped as well. If he knows about the keyholes, I'm sure he'd probably defend them from the likes of Sora and Riku so they can't mess with his plans. 

You raise a good point but it’s the Heartless’ nature to destroy the worlds, after all they have no  true master. 

7 minutes ago, KiraNort said:

You raise a good point but it’s the Heartless’ nature to destroy the worlds, after all they have no  true master. 

Ah, crap. You're right. This part would be a little confusing, because it would most likely be a moral delimma on his part. Even if he didn't use them, the heartless would pop up anyways correct? Mostly because the darkness in people's hearts would attract them as well.

2 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

Ah, crap. You're right. This part would be a little confusing, because it would most likely be a moral delimma on his part. Even if he didn't use them, the heartless would pop up anyways correct? Mostly because the darkness in people's hearts would attract them as well.

Hmm..yeah very true..

then again, if he found out about Kingdom Hearts, I can see him perfectly willing to let worlds be destroyed , even his own , jjstvti he can achieve that power or access to the Door to Darkness. Especially if it’s post time skip Light.

1 hour ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

He might also be kind of the antithesis of Sora.  Sora's use of the keyblade hasn't gone to his head whereas if Light were a keyblade wielder, he might also develop a god complex.  It would be interesting to have a keyblade that acts sort of like the Death Note.  Though I can't see how that would work out without Light getting his hands dirty.  He would have to be physical and couldn't have his cover as Kira anymore.