Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KiraNort

Say Light Yagami was in KH

On 12/24/2018 at 7:15 PM, ienzo628 said:

He might also be kind of the antithesis of Sora.  Sora's use of the keyblade hasn't gone to his head whereas if Light were a keyblade wielder, he might also develop a god complex.  It would be interesting to have a keyblade that acts sort of like the Death Note.  Though I can't see how that would work out without Light getting his hands dirty.  He would have to be physical and couldn't have his cover as Kira anymore.

Very true. Light was a boy with good intentions and became self-absored after his God Complex kicked in while Sora is a kind boy who knows humility. He would still need some sort of power or object that he could use to destroy those he deems evil without touching them and arm Mikami and Misa with it. Especially if he plans on getting to Kingdom Hearts in order to reshape the universe in his own image and competeing with Xehanort to get to it. I also don't think Light is fond of killing someone with a physical weapon either.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

1 minute ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

Very true. Light was a boy with good intentions and become self-absorbed after his God Complex kicked while Sora is a kind boy who knows humility. He would still need some sort of power or object that he could use to destroy those he deems evil with without touching them and arm Mikami and Misa with it. Especially if he plans on getting to Kingdom Hearts in order to reshape the universe in his own image and competing with Xehanort to get to it. I also don't think Light is found of killing someone with a physical weapon either.

Maybe Ryuk could be granted a book and sort of Keyblade, the two being linked.  Every time Light writes in the book, a lifeless hooded being appears and slashes away at whoever is written in the book.  Light doesn't have to worry about the being turning on him because well it doesn't have a mind of its own.  I have seen some other medias do it.  Someone gets a picture, places it on the monster, and the monster goes after said person in the picture.

13 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

He might also be kind of the antithesis of Sora.  Sora's use of the keyblade hasn't gone to his head whereas if Light were a keyblade wielder, he might also develop a god complex.  It would be interesting to have a keyblade that acts sort of like the Death Note.  Though I can't see how that would work out without Light getting his hands dirty.  He would have to be physical and couldn't have his cover as Kira anymore.

If light were  in kh he would be more a guy who uses heartless to take out all the evil people ordering his personal army to leave all good people unharmed though being the massive hypocrite he is will send them after sora when he notices that he takes them out

On 11/27/2018 at 6:28 PM, KiraNort said:

Let’s say the Heartless enter his world and he becomes curious about them, discovering about other worlds from Ryuk. But he’s surprised  that the Heartless obey him so he uses them for his plan.

lets say after L dies, during this six year rule, he grows bored  without a challenge. He convinces Ryuk to tell him more of other worlds and uses his darkness to leave his own, coming into contact with say Xehanort or Maleficent.  If he joins Maleficent, he tries to write her name down, on,y to discover it won’t work. In fact, Xehanort himself deliberately tampers with the Death Note to ensure that Light can’t use it to kill Sora or any potential Guardians of Light for his big master plan.

So for the time, Light studies the many worlds, gaining control of the Heartless and using Maleficent’s alliance, killing off the idiots of the group or the most powerful. Malefcient catches on of course and increases Light’s Darkness. Light abandons his Death Note, drunk on power and engages Sora or Riki in combat during the Keyblade Graveyard, declaring himself the God of All Worlds. And of course when he fails, Ryuk takes his heart.

A love what you just wrote there. Imagine some Heartless looking like shinigamis. 

9 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

If light were  in kh he would be more a guy who uses heartless to take out all the evil people ordering his personal army to leave all good people unharmed though being the massive hypocrite he is will send them after sora when he notices that he takes them out

A love what you just wrote there. Imagine some Heartless looking like shinigamis. 

But I just wonder how he can manipulate Heartless if his Death Note is useless and Light isn't the type to get his hands dirty.  How can he manipulate Heartless while remaining anonymous and not losing his heart in the process? 

18 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

But I just wonder how he can manipulate Heartless if his Death Note is useless and Light isn't the type to get his hands dirty.  How can he manipulate Heartless while remaining anonymous and not losing his heart in the process? 

Well heartless will follow whoever is evil enough and you are right we learned that everyone who gets into the darkness will lose his heart but Maleficent managed to controll them many years before that. You can even argue that xehanort did so for mamy years

10 minutes ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Well heartless will follow whoever is evil enough and you are right we learned that everyone who gets into the darkness will lose his heart but Maleficent managed to control them many years before that. You can even argue that Xehanort did so for many years

Malificent is a sorceress though and MX is a keyblade master, Light is just some random teenager from some random world.  So, he would likely have to find some way of controlling the Heartless while retaining his own body and heart.  Since MX made his Death Note useless, he may as well be a sitting duck.  The Heartless have devoured plenty of people that had strong darkness hence why we have Darkside Heartless.  Light is going to have to find something or some way to protect himself and prove that he isn't just random target.  Maybe Ryuk could help out but I doubt it.

4 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Malificent is a sorceress though and MX is a keyblade master, Light is just some random teenager from some random world.  So, he would likely have to find some way of controlling the Heartless while retaining his own body and heart.  Since MX made his Death Note useless, he may as well be a sitting duck.  The Heartless have devoured plenty of people that had strong darkness hence why we have Darkside Heartless.  Light is going to have to find something or some way to protect himself and prove that he isn't just random target.  Maybe Ryuk could help out but I doubt it.

You could argue Light has a strong will. I mean Pete’s been Maleficent’s general for years and he’s not exactly that powerful. 

Neither was Hook, to be fair. 

Frollo even manged to control Dream Eaters and he’s just a fragile old man.

9 hours ago, KiraNort said:

You could argue Light has a strong will. I mean Pete’s been Maleficent’s general for years and he’s not exactly that powerful. 

Neither was Hook, to be fair. 

Frollo even manged to control Dream Eaters and he’s just a fragile old man.

Correct its more a thing of will power and evil intentions. Clayton for exampel was so controlled by his greed that he became the heartless victim immediatily

1 hour ago, ienzo628 said:

What role will Ryuk play?  Also, I do picture Light giving into the darkness for the sake of power.  He might be more powerful than a Darkside Heartless.

Ryuk could just easily find it all amusing, serving as a trickster mentor on the darknesss.

Upon reflection....maybe he’s be like Clayton. Too weak hearted to control the Heartless and used by them instead. I say this given how fast he went mad in the actual anime.