Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KHWaterBlock

[Updated] Amazon's Cyber Monday stream reveals Dawn Till Dusk Keyblade Pre-order DLC after Together Trailer

I'm glad I feel asleep before the stream started.

I'm not particularly angry, but I understand the reaction of the fans. I was also excited, and eager to see what DLCs they had in store for us.

The fact that the trailer is a new one doesn't bother me personally, I don't watch KH3 trailers anymore since the Aqua reveal. (Don't want to be spoiled to much, but that's another suject)

Edited by Cyberos000

If they were really sorry they would've mentioned at the start of the stream: hey guys for those of you here for KH3 we regret to inform that we won't be showing a new world premier trailer, but we'll be showing a pre order bonus if you order with Amazon.

Instead? Oh yeah! A lot of you guys are here for KH3 and boy do we have something good for ya! 

Can’t say I didn’t expect this considering we were forced to wait on three days from the original announcement for a trailer that was already released and same Keyblade different skin. Don’t blame SE for this just poor execution by amazon and by the youtubers they employed for this. They were the worst part about this in my opinion since they felt like they were trying too hard to sell the product and also poorly spaced about the product they were promoting. I watched both streams all the way through and honestly I think amazon could have chosen a better YouTube group but they prob chose them because of working with them in the past. Still going through Best Buy as they offer 20% off of the listed price of whichever version you get.