Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

[UPDATED] Provisional Kingdom Hearts III trailer release plan revealed: new video on December 10, final trailer on December 18, and cinema commercials on December 16 and 21

16 hours ago, Merilly said:

Yeah, though it seems like some of their decisions are fairly random. For example, we've got so many screenshots and renders without any occasion, which is why people are probably expecting video material from events at this point. I mean, the concept art was great but it was a world reveal at the same time and way earlier when information was scarce. But you're right, it's not completely unlikely and the dates are tentative and don't imply there won't be any other form of news.

Though I agree that I would also be satisfied just to get an interview. I like those since they can share a bit of information on development. It doesn't have to be a trailer all the time, though screenshots would depend on what is shown. We've seen quite a bit already so just seeing a picture of Sora standing near Rapunzel's tower for example wouldn't really make me squeal in excitement. xD But the screenshot of Maximus was great on the other hand because we didn't see him so far.

I generally keep my expectations low. It would be a lie to say I'm not hoping, but I also know that there's no guarantee and feel a lot less disappointed this way. It's wlso not as important anymore. I love the hype around the news and reveals but since the game comes out in 2 months, I feel like I don't need that much more to bridge the wait.

IKR? It's so close as of now that we don't even need actual footage or anything to compensate for the wait, and with 3 trailers already confirmed we are sure to be A-Okay from now on. IT IS ALMOST TIME! :D

8 hours ago, Aquaberry said:

We thought he was going to be there, but now BCNGW are saying he never confirmed it. So now we actually don't know if he's going or not... But as exec producer it's normal for him to do many work trips around the game and the other games he's in charge of

I wouldn't expect anything from BCNGW so if anything does happen, I'll be pleasantly surprised

You're absolutely right Aquaberry! I overstepped to conclusions, but he never confirmed it. The fact as you say he said he was going to Barcelona doesn't mean he will be announcing anything at BGW2018. Let's just wait for the released dates as of now.

On 11/28/2018 at 4:31 PM, KeybladeMasterBalo said:

You're absolutely right Aquaberry! I overstepped to conclusions, but he never confirmed it. The fact as you say he said he was going to Barcelona doesn't mean he will be announcing anything at BGW2018. Let's just wait for the released dates as of now.

im one to talk, i was 150% convinced looool

but yeah he wasn't even in the country

I'm calling it right now guys, the trailer will be in English due to timing of the trailer being in the morning hours in NA. Remember when they released the extended Big Hero 6 trailer? They released at around 3:00 PM in the afternoon in Japan and the trailer ended up being in Japanese. This is the reason why I'm saying the trailer is going to be in english this time.

Edited by Zeldablade7

On 12/8/2018 at 2:33 AM, Zeldablade7 said:

I'm calling it right now guys, the trailer will be in English due to timing of the trailer being in the morning hours in NA. Remember when they released the extended Big Hero 6 trailer? They released at around 3:00 PM in the afternoon in Japan and the trailer ended up being in Japanese. This is the reason why I'm saying the trailer is going to be in english this time.

At this point I would be glad if they would just provide both languages. The game is done. There's no reason to hide voice actors or their work anymore and they announced it on both the Japanese and the international KH Twitter accounts. 

Commercials are one thing, especially with the voice-over, but there's no good reason to do it for trailers anymore in my opinion. Of course it needs a bit more effort to rip footage from each version, but there should be enough time for that.