Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SoraAlfheim

The Road to Kingdom Hearts III - A documentary by KH13 | feat. KZXcellent, Aaron from Blind Wave, KeybladeSarah, and more

KH13 are proud to announce "The Road to Kingdom Hearts III", a documentary about Kingdom Hearts and our community!

Organized by KH13's HaakonHawk, and in collaboration with content creators KeybladeSarah, KZXcellent and more, this 45 minutes film will take you on a trip through the history of Kingdom Hearts leading up to the release of the highly anticipated Kingdom Hearts III. Starting with the first game's inception, then moving over to how the franchise director Tetsuya Nomura got involved, the famous elevator story, character licensing, voice actors, the announcement of Kingdom Hearts III at E3 2013, and much much more.

For each topic, we'll feature various content creators known within the Kingdom Hearts community, where they will tell us about their experiences with the game and how it has affected them. We hope you'll tune in when it premieres on KH13's Youtube channel on January 19. 2019. You can watch the official trailer for the documentary below.

djeokK4.jpg

Spoiler

6wvdWaG.jpg      hYQ69b4.jpg

Alongside the two people mentioned above, the cast also includes 6 other creators:

"Please be excited!" - Shinji Hashimoto

The documentary is being directed and produced by KH13's HaakonHawk and co-produced by Billy Lawrence. Below you can find some useful links if you want to know more about the project before its debut.

Official Website & IMDB

And if you want to stay updated on the project up until release, you can follow their Twitter @RoadToKH or you can join KH13's official Discord and ask questions directly to the films Director and Co-Producer > https://discord.gg/Ke3DecM

View full article

Edited by HaakonHawk

Wow, just watching this trailer, I already got goosebumps and feels, because I've been following the KH series since 2006! And to think that now, twelve years later, we are just on the cusp of experiencing the end of the Xehanort Saga...it's truly a transcendent experience!

I will definitely watch this documentary, it looks like a lot of love is being put behind it! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

On 12/9/2018 at 1:39 PM, The Transcendent Key said:

Wow, just watching this trailer, I already got goosebumps and feels, because I've been following the KH series since 2006! And to think that now, twelve years later, we are just on the cusp of experiencing the end of the Xehanort Saga...it's truly a transcendent experience!

I will definitely watch this documentary, it looks like a lot of love is being put behind it! :D

Ooooh, I see what you did there with your username in that sentence lol.

But yeah, I am looking forward to this. This certainly looks interesting.

On 12/11/2018 at 2:43 PM, Tails said:

Ooooh, I see what you did there with your username in that sentence lol.

But yeah, I am looking forward to this. This certainly looks interesting.

Lmao, you know what? I didn't notice that till just now! How about that? XD

I know, right? It looks like something that will draw the attention of many non KH fans, and Disney will probably be reminded again of just how much of an impact Kingdom Hearts has had on the community, ya know?

On 1/4/2019 at 3:23 AM, Toominator said:

So happy to have been a part of this project! Can't wait for you all to see it!

And we're eternally grateful to have you in it. \(^-^)/