Leamax

Kingdom Hearts III Demo coming to IGN Fan Fest 2018 on December 7th at the Globe Theatre in Los Angeles

Recommended Posts

The Kingdom Hearts III demo tour will continue by stopping at the IGN Fan Fest. IGN Fan Fest will be on December 7th, 2018 from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM PST at the Globe Theatre in Los Angeles, California. Admission is free and you can register by clicking here.  


View full article

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fullmetal Keyblade said:

Too bad it's sold out, I'm in LA 😣

I was able to get a ticket, but my fear is that I won't get in due to the ticket stating entry is based on capacity and that I'm not guaranteed entry :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, KHVision said:

I was able to get a ticket, but my fear is that I won't get in due to the ticket stating entry is based on capacity and that I'm not guaranteed entry :/

Oh that's not good, they should give tickets according to capacity so they avoid these kind of issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fullmetal Keyblade said:

Oh that's not good, they should give tickets according to capacity so they avoid these kind of issues

That's what I would think, not sure the point of offering tickets, regardless of capacity, for a free event if people can be turned away. I'd understand if they're were charging money, because bureaucracy lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KHVision said:

That's what I would think, not sure the point of offering tickets, regardless of capacity, for a free event if people can be turned away. I'd understand if they're were charging money, because bureaucracy lmao 

Yeah its off but perhaps they were just looking to fill up the venue , and advertising "free tickets" gets more attention then selling limited seats.

7 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Did the Kingdom Hearts 3 demo go on a US national tour?

Or something close enough to that, I know the Demo has been going around though quite a bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now