Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Bearybear

KHUX KHUX [12-1-18] December's Updates

~ Countdown Challenge ~

12/1 - 12/11 11:59 (PT)

Don't let the target enemy's countdown reach zero! The enemy can hit you with a powerful attack if you don't reach zero in time, so be prepared. Other enemies can self destruct to help you out as well. Defeat 10 stages and get rewards like Cid 10, Magic Mirror, and even Magic Broom medals!

~ Holiday Night Santa Avatar Boards ~

12/1 - 12/25 11:59 PM (PT)

Get the new Holiday Night Santa avatar boards for 2.500 jewels each!

Holiday Night Santa (Male) Holiday Night Santa (Female)
 Holiday Night Santa: Hat   Holiday Night Santa: Hat  
  Holiday Night Santa: Earrings
Holiday Night Santa: Earrings   Holiday Night Santa: Sack (Skill Perk +3)
Holiday Night Santa: Sack (Skill Perk +3)   Holiday Night Santa: Fur  
Holiday Night Santa: Fur   Attack Boost VIII Max (6★ Scrooge)
Attack Boost VIII Max (6★ Scrooge) ATK B VII Max & GA 0 (6★ Scrooge)
  Defense Boost VI (6★ Scrooge)  
  Magic Gem x 1  
 ATK B VII Max & GA 0 (6★ Scrooge) 6★ Cid 10 x 1
 Defense Boost VI (6★ Scrooge)    6★ Chip x 1
Magic Gem x 1   6★ Magic Mirror x 5
6★ Cid 10 x 1 5★ Magic Broom x 3  
 6★ Chip x 1 Title: Jolly
 6★ Magic Mirror x 5  
 5★ Magic Broom x 3    
Title: Jolly  

~ Weekly Raid Event ~

12/1 - 12/10 11:59 PM (PT)

This week's challenger: the Venomous Spider! Team up with your party members to get Raid Coins for rewards including Magic Mirror, Magic Broom, Chip, and Dale medals. If defeated, the Raid Boss level will go up by 1.

On Monday through Friday, you can fight the Raid Boss during these times:

2:00 AM - 2:59 AM (PT)

8:00 AM - 8:59 AM (PT)

2:00 PM - 2:59 PM (PT)

8:00 PM - 8:59 PM (PT)

On Saturdays and Sundays, the Raid Boss is available all day, and bonus times for double the lux and level increases of 5 are:

2:00 AM - 2:59 AM (PT)

8:00 AM - 8:59 AM (PT)

2:00 PM - 2:59 PM (PT)

8:00 PM - 8:59 PM (PT)

~ Enhancement Support Quests ~

12/1 - 12/8 11:59 PM (PT)

This 5 stage event gives new and veteran players Boost Medals, and you can also complete challenges for Huey & Dewey & Louie, Magic Broom, and Magic Mirror Medals.

~ Coliseum Update  and Special Missions ~

12/1 - 12/31 11:59 PM (PT)

Battle your way through December's Coliseum update to win up to 30 Power Gems, Speed Gems, and Magic Gems! You can also receive the Loose Waves and Side Ponytail avatar parts. And if you're able to rank high enough, also get the ATK B VII Max & Lux+ skill, which can give a medal to deliver 2.6 times as much damage!

If you collect enough lux this month, you can get the limited Purple Snowpup  and Black Festive Hat Spirit Parts.

~ December's Monthly Gem Quests ~

12/1 - 12/31 11:59 PM (PT)

Over the course of 5 stages, you can obtain one Power Gem, two Speed Gems, and two Magic Gems for upgrading your keyblades!

image.jpeg

40 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Should I pull or not?

Honestly, the only one I think would be worth pulling for is the Key Art #19 medal because you get half your jewels back. That’s just my thoughts though, they’re your jewels ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

57 minutes ago, Bearybear said:

Honestly, the only one I think would be worth pulling for is the Key Art #19 medal because you get half your jewels back. That’s just my thoughts though, they’re your jewels ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, it's a tough call?  I am just waiting for the international Kingdom Hearts Union Cross story line update with Elrena.  It's been two weeks since Larxene's somebody was revealed.

11 minutes ago, Ursalink said:

Hey!, which one is the update for the story mode? It could be the last one before we get the game, so I want to know when to expect the story to continue. 

The one with Elrena, I have been waiting for it for some time.

37 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

The one with Elrena, I have been waiting for it for some time.

I don't see Elrena mentioned in the updates' list for December. Which day of December can we expect the story to continue?

42 minutes ago, Ursalink said:

I don't see Elrena mentioned in the updates' list for December. Which day of December can we expect the story to continue?

Beats me!  I just hope we get to see her in December.

3 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Beats me!  I just hope we get to see her in December.

The possibility for that to happen is slim. We're several months behind JP in terms of story and unless they decide to catch up after all (which they didn't plan to apparently, though SE has been vague), we will only be up to date in about 5-6 months. Don't expect to see her before KH3 comes out.

And these updates are usually not for the whole month of December. They announce the recurring stuff like Coliseum rewards, Monthly Gem Challenge, etc. on the 1st because they run the entire month but they are not an outlook of what will happen. Story updates are only announced a day before actual release and we usually get around one each month. There's an update like this about every week for the weekly stuff.

Edited by Merilly

14 minutes ago, Merilly said:

The possibility for that to happen is slim. We're several months behind JP in terms of story and unless they decide to catch up after all (which they didn't plan to apparently, though SE has been vague), we will only be up to date in about 5-6 months. Don't expect to see her before KH3 comes out.

And these updates are usually not for the whole month of December. They announce the recurring stuff like Coliseum rewards, Monthly Gem Challenge, etc. on the 1st because they run the entire month but they are bot an unlook of what will happen. Story updates are only announced a day before actual release and we usually get around one each month. There's an update like this about every week for the weekly stuff.

I thought we were caught up with the Japanese version when Maleficent and that figure calling itself the darkness was revealed.

24 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

I thought we were caught up with the Japanese version when Maleficent and that figure calling itself the darkness was revealed.

That only happened in JP so far. Global is currently just before the Maleficent battle in Enchanted Dominion. We still have quite a few quests to even get there.

That's a good question that remains unanswered! It should be easy enough to translate text from Japanese to English, so there's got to be something else causing the delay...