Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KingdomHearts3

Avengers Endgame Teaser Trailer

Oh, I definitely got the chills when I saw this trailer! I saw it the same day that it dropped, and I saw it with a friend of mine!

It's crazy to think that the Marvel Cinematic Universe has come so far, and now we are at this crucial moment where an era comes to an end, where the next generation takes over! And I love how the trailers for Infinity War were heroic and triumphant, yet Endgame's trailer was grim and dark and full of despair, given what had happened in Infinity War! I believe the tone of the trailer was perfect, and even though there were no action scenes, this trailer didn't need them. Just seeing the characters coming to grips with what happened is enough for me! And also, Hawkeye as Ronin! <3

It's going to be insane when this film releases in just a couple of months! It's going to be the event of a lifetime, just like Infinity War was! I'm so ready, but at the same time, I'm not! I'm not ready to say goodbye to a lot of characters we'll probably never see again! D:

I don't watch a lot of Marvel, but I saw infinity war with a bunch of friends this year and I'm excited to see the ending. I don't have the same emotional connection to it as someone who followed the MCU and invested into the characters, but seeing the original avengers is kinda cool

5 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Oh, I definitely got the chills when I saw this trailer! I saw it the same day that it dropped, and I saw it with a friend of mine!

It's crazy to think that the Marvel Cinematic Universe has come so far, and now we are at this crucial moment where an era comes to an end, where the next generation takes over! And I love how the trailers for Infinity War were heroic and triumphant, yet Endgame's trailer was grim and dark and full of despair, given what had happened in Infinity War! I believe the tone of the trailer was perfect, and even though there were no action scenes, this trailer didn't need them. Just seeing the characters coming to grips with what happened is enough for me! And also, Hawkeye as Ronin! <3

It's going to be insane when this film releases in just a couple of months! It's going to be the event of a lifetime, just like Infinity War was! I'm so ready, but at the same time, I'm not! I'm not ready to say goodbye to a lot of characters we'll probably never see again! ?

and I am allready curious what they are going to do In the next phase! The MCU is becoming bigger and bigger and is about to reach the same hugeness that the comic universe allready has 

20 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

I don't watch a lot of Marvel, but I saw infinity war with a bunch of friends this year and I'm excited to see the ending. I don't have the same emotional connection to it as someone who followed the MCU and invested into the characters, but seeing the original avengers is kinda cool

I almost wished I grew up in this generation I mean think about what a giant project this is/was starting in 2008 all building up to  this moment a whole generation growing up with these films designed for this long period

Yeah this movie is my number two anticipated films in 2019! Right after Godzilla: King of the Monsters! I'm so looking forward to see how Avengers: Endgame will officially end the Infinite Saga that started with Ironman back in 2008. Plus, I'm curious to see what's their new plans after this film is release. I know after this the next MCU film will be Spider-Man: Far From Home and it will take place a few months after the events of Avengers: Endgame. Can't wait to see this! However, I wish they pick a better subtitle than "Endgame" in my opinion. Endgame just sounds plain and boring and not that exciting to me, in my opinion.

On 12/20/2018 at 4:38 AM, Dustin Lübbers said:

and I am allready curious what they are going to do In the next phase! The MCU is becoming bigger and bigger and is about to reach the same hugeness that the comic universe allready has,

I know, right? It's crazy because Kevin Feigi, the head of the Marvel Cinematic Universe said that Spider-Man: Far From Home will be the beginning of Phase 4, and with this new phase, a lot of focus will be given to the cosmic side of the Marvel Universe! So we'll get to see more of the Guardians Of The Galaxy and Thor, (Assuming they survive Endgame.) and the likes of Doctor Strange and Captain Marvel and other such characters! And if the Disney/Fox deal is finally finalized, Galactus can be able to be the next big bad of the MCU! Or Doctor Doom! It could go either way!

But yes, I love just how huge and immersive the MCU has become, with 19 films and 11 TV Shows. Just goes to show the world building that has gone behind this amazing universe, ya know? It's such a great time to be alive as a comic book fan! :D

5 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

I know, right? It's crazy because Kevin Feigi, the head of the Marvel Cinematic Universe said that Spider-Man: Far From Home will be the beginning of Phase 4, and with this new phase, a lot of focus will be given to the cosmic side of the Marvel Universe! So we'll get to see more of the Guardians Of The Galaxy and Thor, (Assuming they survive Endgame.) and the likes of Doctor Strange and Captain Marvel and other such characters! And if the Disney/Fox deal is finally finalized, Galactus can be able to be the next big bad of the MCU! Or Doctor Doom! It could go either way!

But yes, I love just how huge and immersive the MCU has become, with 19 films and 11 TV Shows. Just goes to show the world building that has gone behind this amazing universe, ya know? It's such a great time to be alive as a comic book fan! :D

I am still crossing my fingers for a fatefull adaptation of galactus. And i wish the next big trend is Something along the lines of good videogame movies maybe gamers dont have to wait 60/70 years for that to happen like comic books had to

On 12/22/2018 at 2:53 AM, Dustin Lübbers said:

I am still crossing my fingers for a fatefull adaptation of galactus. And i wish the next big trend is Something along the lines of good videogame movies maybe gamers dont have to wait 60/70 years for that to happen like comic books had to

I'm pretty sure that in the hands of Kevin Feigi at Marvel Studios, Galactus will get the treatment he deserves, and by default, we'll get to see Silver Surfer again! Though I did think that Lawrence Fishburne did an excellent job as Norrin Rad in F4: Rise Of The Silver Surfer! (His name was Norrin Rad, right? ?

And I'm pretty sure that soon, video game movies will have the same prestige as comic book films! I heard Warcraft was incredibly faithful to the source material, so that's a start! And Detective Pikachu looks like it'll be a great live action adaption of Pokemon! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

14 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

I'm pretty sure that in the hands of Kevin Feigi at Marvel Studios, Galactus will get the treatment he deserves, and by default, we'll get to see Silver Surfer again! Though I did think that Lawrence Fishburne did an excellent job as Norrin Rad in F4: Rise Of The Silver Surfer! (His name was Norrin Rad, right? ?

And I'm pretty sure that soon, video game movies will have the same prestige as comic book films! I heard Warcraft was incredibly faithful to the source material, so that's a start! And Detective Pikachu looks like it'll be a great live action adaption of Pokemon! :D

As a huge Warcraft fan i can say that it was ok though its suffered from the same problems lot of comic book Adaptation suffer from namely that it tried to cram to much of it giant lore in one movie. To this day the marvel movies did it best they gave each character their own movie so by the time we get to the really big parts of the universe we allready know who these people are and what they are about. And yea pikachu looks like a nice fun adventure lets see were they are going with it.

On 12/25/2018 at 4:54 AM, Dustin Lübbers said:

As a huge Warcraft fan i can say that it was ok though its suffered from the same problems lot of comic book Adaptation suffer from namely that it tried to cram to much of it giant lore in one movie. To this day the marvel movies did it best they gave each character their own movie so by the time we get to the really big parts of the universe we allready know who these people are and what they are about. And yea pikachu looks like a nice fun adventure lets see were they are going with it.

Oh yeah, too much cramming into just one film definitely raises the risks of hurting the film's quality in the end. But hey, since they didn't know whether their movie would be a flop or not, I guess it's the only thing they could do, ya know? 

And yes, the MCU has made a fine point of developing each of their characters to the point that we get attached to them, and as the years go by and with the major crossover films like the Avengers and smaller crossover events like Civil War and Ragnarok, we get to see these characters grow!

Yeah, it looks as though Detective Pikachu will be a fun ride! :D

On 1/15/2019 at 10:24 AM, SweetYetSalty said:

I'm very excited to see what happens next with Avengers Endgame. This one will decide what the Marvel universe will look like for the future. This is probably the movie I am most looking forward to this year.

Oh yeah, definitely! Just as Infinity War was my most anticipated film of last year, Endgame is my most anticipated film of this year! It's going to be an end-all, once and for all deal, and I can't wait to see how this film will change the landscape of the MCU moving forward! I just hope the fanbase stays strong and doesn't move away from the MCU after Phase 3 ends! 

But with Phase 4 kicking off with Spider-Man: Far From Home, I'm sure people will stick around. I know I will!