Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So I literally just got home from the fan event and I activated a pretty big glitch in Toy Box. Granted I know it's just a demo, but I thought it was pretty funny (also hope that it hasn't found it's way into the actual game). So the way I believe I activated it was that I had gotten hit, used aerial recovery, and then Mirage Staff's finisher, Mirage Tower, all too quickly (Got hit, Circle, Triangle) or it might even be because I activated Mirage Tower in the air. Sora started and stayed in a falling position the whole time the finisher happened and then the rest of the fight glitched, specifically the camera being zoomed out for a bit and animations not being complete (ex. Rocket is missing and later Sora entering an invisible mech). Here's a link to the video that takes place after it started but after a bit the camera titled so it doesn't show the whole screen (Note that the scenery is from using Mirage Tower indoors, when it's used outside the scenery doesn't change) ? All in all though, I had a great time with it and can't wait for the game to come out!

Edited by KHVision

5 hours ago, KHVision said:

So I literally just got home from the fan event and I activated a pretty big glitch in Toy Box. Granted I know it's just a demo, but I thought it was pretty funny (also hope that it hasn't found it's way into the actual game). So the way I believe I activated it was that I had gotten hit, used aerial recovery, and then Mirage Staff's finisher, Mirage Tower, all too quickly (Got hit, Circle, Triangle) or it might even be because I activated Mirage Tower in the air. Sora started and stayed in a falling position the whole time the finisher happened and then the rest of the fight glitched, specifically the camera being zoomed out for a bit and animations not being complete (ex. Rocket is missing and later Sora entering an invisible mech). Here's a link to the video that takes place after it started but after a bit the camera titled so it doesn't show the whole screen (Note that the scenery is from using Mirage Tower indoors, when it's used outside the scenery doesn't change) ? All in all though, I had a great time with it and can't wait for the game to come out!

I hope Disney and Square Enix fixes the glitch.