Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

Sneak peak of the Kingdom Hearts III opening theme revealed; featuring "Face my Fears" by Utada and Skrillex

This came out earlier then I was expecting. I thought it would be later today. I was expecting this though due to evidence.

I liked it. I'm gonna guess the song is gonna need a bit getting used to (it might help when I hear the whole thing and see the whole opening) though I loved the beginning of the song. It's weird though just having a teaser trailer for the opening. I feel like they should have just released the whole thing, or just save it till maybe closer to release ?.  

4 minutes ago, Tyranto Rex said:

This came out earlier then I was expecting. I thought it would be later today. I was expecting this though due to evidence.

I liked it. I'm gonna guess the song is gonna need a bit getting used to (it might help when I hear the whole thing and see the whole opening) though I loved the beginning of the song. It's weird though just having a teaser trailer for the opening. I feel like they should have just released the whole thing, or just save it till maybe closer to release ?.  

It's probably not over yet.

1 hour ago, ienzo628 said:

With the trailers for today.

There are people saying that the full song is coming out at midnight tonight, but this to me sounds like nothing but rumors since it hasn't been confirmed. Does anybody have any idea where people are getting this from? Or was this just someone misinterpreting the time of when the sneak peak of the opening was going to be put out?

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

8 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

There are people saying that the full song is coming out at midnight tonight, but this to me sounds like nothing but rumors since it hasn't been confirmed. Does anybody have any idea were people are getting this from? Or was this just someone misinterpreting the time of when the sneak peak of the opening was going to be put out?

There's also the probability it could be blind expectation.