Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Raxaimus

UPDATED: Kingdom Hearts III ending theme, "Don't Think Twice", to release digitally at 9pm PST alongside "Face My Fears" pre-order

The long-awaited English version of Kingdom Hearts III's ending theme, "Don't Think Twice", as well as the Japanese ending theme, "Chikai", will be available to download tonight starting at 9pm PST, according to an announcement on Utada Hikaru's website. This release coincides with pre-orders for the single of "Face My Fears", the game's opening theme song, which will be available on January 18th.

When pre-ordering the "Face My Fears" single on various music outlets like iTunes, users will immediately be able to download both "Don't Think Twice" and "Chikai". You can pre-order by clicking the link here

"Don't Think Twice" can also be streamed on Spotify and bought on Apple Music and Google Play Store

Translation for the announcement follows:

"Also, besides the single's release in January, the two previously recorded songs, "Chikai" and "Don't Think Twice", will be available for download alongside the single "Face My Fears" preorder!"

Translation by KH13 staff member NihonScribe.

KhStephy has uploaded the full version of Don't Think Twice onto their Youtube channel. You can check it out below.

Are you excited to finally listen to the full release of "Don't Think Twice", or will you wait until the release of Kingdom Hearts III to hear it? Let us know in the comments below!

View full article

Loving the full version of Don't Think Twice. Can't wait for Face my Fears to release.

But anyone know if Don't Think Twice backwards makes any sense? Like with Sanctuary.