Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tim Small

KHUX Starlight product codes now available

If you completed your ex tres challenges you can now have your starlight keyblade code issued to your console of preference. Make sure you have your player i.d ready in order to get access to your code 

38FB36C7-E638-4D3E-934A-49F88F25FC21.png

524AED6B-0CF7-4846-9DE3-DF08C709257A.png

Edited by Tim Small
Add pictures

I literally had no way of downloading KHUX to even get this. I never had a device that could download it.  A little sad that I didn't get to join the event, but it's pretty much a reskin of the Kingdom Key so I'll get over it.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

On 12/10/2018 at 4:48 AM, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

I literally had no way of downloading KHUX to even get this. I never had a device that could download it.  A little sad that I didn't get to join the event, but it's pretty much a reskin of the Kingdom Key so I'll get over it.

I'm pretty sure you still have time. I think the event is available till the end of April 2019.

We have two codes in my household, but only one machine. Any idea how much the spare would sell for?

I know for a fact that DLC is machine-wide, since every other piece of DLC, coded or otherwise, has been active for both the main and sub accounts on it.

With Square's obsession with limited-time DLC that you can't just buy, preorder bonuses, and beyond... I almost feel like these codes could become pricey after the challenge ends.

1 hour ago, TwoCool115 said:

I may have accidentally entered in the code without knowing that it won’t activate until kh3 comes out. Am I screwed, or will it work once kh3 comes out? If not, what can I do

I'm sure you could still use it. It's currently an inactive code, so I assume it will still work when you enter it again when it is active. There's no way to really know until the game comes out.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

12 minutes ago, Xac.sterling said:

Ok what ID am I supposed to use to obtain my code for PlayStation?

It asks for your KHUX Player ID to retrieve it. When you click your character icon on the top left corner it shows your character's data and there you will find your Player ID. Once you note it down you can pick the PS code, enter the ID and get the code. The downloadable time period will be diplayed below FYI.