Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Neonblaze

Destiny island as a bonus World?

I highly doubt we ever gonna visit destiny island again at best only through cutscenes, but wouldn't it be nice to have it as some sort of mini level after the game ended? Just for nostalgia sake, i mean we started on that island in kh1 so returning and just exploring all those familiar places would be a nice little bonus.

I think we are going to visit Destiny Island at some point of the game, but im totally fan of your idea. I would be very sad if we cant walk around destiny Island and have some little fun with it. 

I would love to be able to explore the main island, like where everyone actually lives. I think it would be cool to see Sora's house, and RIku's and Kairi's too. However, I know the likelihood of this is slim to none. The only scenario I can think of where this could happen is maybe Xehanort goes back to the islands (since that's where he's from) and threatens their families, so they have to go stop him.

4 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

I would love to be able to explore the main island, like where everyone actually lives. I think it would be cool to see Sora's house, and RIku's and Kairi's too. However, I know the likelihood of this is slim to none. The only scenario I can think of where this could happen is maybe Xehanort goes back to the islands (since that's where he's from) and threatens their families, so they have to go stop him.

Maybe we'll get the mayor.  Wasn't he the one that adopted Kairi?

I don't really see Destiny Islands being playable either. Of course we won't know for sure until they announce all the worlds, it's just the general feeling I have. I think it's almost confirmed for some cutscenes though from what we have seen in the Big Hero Six and Frozen (or was it the Pirates?) trailer, so there's at least that. I would not mind visiting it again, even though there are other original worlds I would like to visit more.

It's sad that there's a huge possiblity that they had to cut down the worlds, like I know that the worlds are bigger then they were before and it will be great none the less but....I dunno.

Maybe it would be a good idea to have some bonus worlds?

I think a possible ending to the Xehanort saga would be beautiful to end with Sora vs. Master Xehanort. Imagine this senario, a weakened and battered Master Xehanort, who reverted back to his old form after his superform got broken down by the light, all of his vessels vanished or purified of his heart. In a bit of desperation to survive he summons forth a Corridor of Darkness to the first place to comes to mind: his childhood home, Destiny Island. 

Now back on the island, Xehanort is pulling himself along the shore, panting, nearly insane trying to think of a way out. You see, he has felt loss before, but always had a back up plan, but this is total loss. 

Meanwhile; Sora and the Lights (Not a bad band name, maybe KH4 will be a rockband game) use some Yen Sid magic to track down Xehanort. They all land in the middle of town on the mainland. They walk through, talk to some of the locals. Sora EATS HIS DINNER, Roxas and Xion see their "mom", everyone congratulates Riku on being strong and brave, Kairi talks with Selphie for too long, Mickey, Donald and Goofy hang back, not wanting to ruin the moment. Lea is shocked to see no clock tower, now unsure of himself, follows Roxas like a lost puppy. Aqua, Terra and Ventus are still hugging from the final fight. They will be that way until KH45. 

Sora eventually comes across Xehanort, clinging to the darkness from the Secret Place. Feeling pitty, Sora reaches out, letting his heart's light shine on Xehanort. But before Xehanort could react, he turns to dust due to the THANOS SNAP! Okay to be honest, I didn't have a good ending ending in mind.