Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Overshot_

Collectible Art Cards Available with KH3 Pre-order at Walmart (U.S. and Canada only)

Walmart is going to be giving exclusive art cards to those who pre-order Kingdom Hearts III. It has only been announced for the U.S. and Canada only. The cards detail group shots of Sora, Donald, and Goofy along with characters members of different worlds. One is of Toy Story characters, which include Woody and Buzz. Another having Frozen characters Ana, Elsa, and Olaf, and the last card is a Pirates of the Caribbean one that includes Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swan.

351942353_ArtCardsWalmart.thumb.jpg.900c5d659bc71a689484b15e8f8304ca.jpg

U.S.: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Walmart-Exclusive-Kingdom-Hearts-III-Square-Enix-PlayStation-4-662248921907/168281528

Canada: https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/kingdom-hearts-iii-deluxe-edition-ps4/6000198901542

Are you pre-ordering to get these cards? Let us know!

View full article

I feel like Europe is getting neglected again. Not even Amazon offers a pre-order bonus yet for us and the only store which offers something would be GameStop. (And the digital versions of course.)

It's not like I'm expecting much but it's a bit disappointing that we don't really get to choose and one of the biggest online stores doesn't even offer the same thing they do for the US/Canada.

19 hours ago, Merilly said:

I feel like Europe is getting neglected again. Not even Amazon offers a pre-order bonus yet for us and the only store which offers something would be GameStop. (And the digital versions of course.)

It's not like I'm expecting much but it's a bit disappointing that we don't really get to choose and one of the biggest online stores doesn't even offer the same thing they do for the US/Canada.

They seem to prioritize Japan and the U.S./Canada alot. Which, being from the U.S. I should not really complain but it's not really fair to other countires. Though they did just announce an exclusive for France so maybe more is coming for other countries?

Edited by Tyranto Rex

At this rate, I have a feeling they're still rolling out the preorder bonuses, which is a bit late to announce them imo. I believe some European countries have the yo-yo preorder bonus though that isn't available in US/Canada or Japan. So there are some exclusives to Europe.

These postcards though are pretty sub-par for preorder bonuses in comparison to what Japan gets. Japan gets a lot of original preorder bonuses, like the 7Net Keychain with a chibi Sora in his KH3 outfit or the Integrum Masterpiece collection (which is technically a preorder exclusive) vs. the Gamestop/EB Games poster and these Walmart postcards we're getting in US/Canada of rehashed renders. I would much rather get artwork from Tetsuya Nomura on those postcards than these renders I'll be seeing a lot of when I play the game... Same comment I made about the Gamestop/EB Games poster...