Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

How long do you think it will take you to play KH3?

How long do you think it will take you to play KH3?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think it will take you to play KH3?

• A few hours
    • A couple of days
    • A week
    • A week and a half
    • Two weeks
    • A month
    • Two/A few months
    • A year
    • Longer than a year

I honestly don't know, considering we don't know how long it will really be in the end. For the older games, it usually took me a couple of days per game, but if KH3 really is ~40 hours for the main story for an average playthrough (not taking higher difficulties and off the track stuff into account), I'd say a week or two at the most for that part. If it takes longer, I can't really change that either but I'll be doing my best to get through it quickly without neglecting to appreciate it.

The main reason I want to get through it as quickly as possible is because I want to avoid spoilers at all costs if that's doable. I can't stay off the internet for prolonged periods of time and I want to know how the story ends after such a long wait since its announcement, too. I took time off for my first playthrough as well for that.

It's easier to avoid spoilers if people aren't invested in the franchise but KH3 already pops up egerywhere in my feeds as recommended. Of course I can't wait either since I'm the type who wants to know the story as quickly as possible, but my main reason would still be potential spoilers.

In terms of finishing what comes after... I don't egen want to contemplate since I likely won't complete the game with 100%. I'm not a fan of minigames and getting paticular scores so I'll just do that as it comes.

Depending on how long it is. But I'm gonna estimate about a month for the main story. So I'm most likely gonna see some spoilers. And I'm gonna look at them cause I don't know any better. xD But knowing Kingdom Hearts I'm gonna see the spoilers and not fully understand what's going on anyway until I play the game.

When I get Kingdom Hearts 3 my first play through will be focusing the story mode. I'm sure it will take me a week and a half to play Kingdom Hearts 3. The reasons why is because I'll be focus on leveling grinding the hell outta of that game on Proud Mode. Plus, I'll be more focus on trying to save everyone and see how the Xehanort Saga ends.

I'd say about a week. I'm going to play it as much as I can, but I still have responsibilities and I also don't want to rush through it. If I'm quick it might take me a bit less though... 4-5 days might be realistic still if it's not super long.

A few months I expect, I'm not as free as I once used to be

15 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

i imagine itll vary from person to person, certainly some will blaze through some will savour every second, ill be somewhere in between

A centrist I see

I'm thinking it'll take about a month, but it's hard to know for sure since the game isn't out yet. It'll definitely take longer than a couple of days, since Nomura has stated that the main story alone takes 50+ hours. 

17 hours ago, Merilly said:

I honestly don't know, considering we don't know how long it will really be in the end. For the older games, it usually took me a couple of days per game, but if KH3 really is ~40 hours for the main story for an average playthrough (not taking higher difficulties and off the track stuff into account), I'd say a week or two at the most for that part. If it takes longer, I can't really change that either but I'll be doing my best to get through it quickly without neglecting to appreciate it.

The main reason I want to get through it as quickly as possible is because I want to avoid spoilers at all costs if that's doable. I can't stay off the internet for prolonged periods of time and I want to know how the story ends after such a long wait since its announcement, too. I took time off for my first playthrough as well for that.

It's easier to avoid spoilers if people aren't invested in the franchise but KH3 already pops up egerywhere in my feeds as recommended. Of course I can't wait either since I'm the type who wants to know the story as quickly as possible, but my main reason would still be potential spoilers.

In terms of finishing what comes after... I don't egen want to contemplate since I likely won't complete the game with 100%. I'm not a fan of minigames and getting paticular scores so I'll just do that as it comes.

Really? I plan on taking my sweet time and look into any corner the way is used to do it in video games. Once the game comes out I will avoid this forum for a couple of days. Or maybe we can Put in a spoiler and spoiler free Zone. I am not a big fan of minigames either but With this game I will make an execption.

4 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

A few months I expect, I'm not as free as I once used to be

A centrist I see

"Crys in adult"

2 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

I'm glad nobody said a year or a few hours.

Plot twist square enix got inspired by Far cry and you just have to wait 5 minutes to get an alternative ending

2 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Really? I plan on taking my sweet time and look into any corner the way is used to do it in video games. Once the game comes out I will avoid this forum for a couple of days. Or maybe we can Put in a spoiler and spoiler free Zone. I am not a big fan of minigames either but With this game I will make an execption.

Yeah, I will leave some of the exploring for later. I rather do that than be assaulted with spoilers. But everyone has their own way of playing this game. Since I will do the first playthrough together with my friend, we will focus more on story and after I'm done playing it once with her, I will start another playthrough where I'm taking my time to be more thorough. By all means, it doesn't mean we will rush through it, but I guess we won't be taking too long either. I want to cherish this experience but there's only so much time we can take off work/university too and after that it will become harder to meet up.

It's a bit of a balancing act between cherishing the first playthrough which can never be replaced and avoiding spoilers. I won't rush to reach the end but I likely won't play the minigames more times than required either and leave some things like collecting synthesis materials up for after I'm done with the main story, except for things which are picked up along the way anyway of course. For example, if there's an Ultima Keyblade, I likely won't pursue that before the final boss, same as with optional bosses which may unlock before it.

I'm less worried about the forum but rather websites such as Youtube and the like which aren't monitored for spoilers such as this forum because no one cares for them there. Or rather, there are no rules in regards to spoilers. Yes, you can blacklist certain things but if people are not tagging it appropriately, it's all a waste of time anyway. My friend has gone through a lot of trouble to avoid all news and still received the recommendations for the opening. xD