Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Magtaku's Corner

Will Hayner, Pence, and Olette obtain Keyblades?

It’s such an interesting thingn for someone to make a video about those underrated trio, personally I would find it interesting to have these gangs as the protectors of Twilight Town but I truly believe that when Roxas and Xion returns in Kingdom Hearts III, they will be enough to protect Twilight Town while living there, perhaps Lea would visit them more often from Radiant Garden and so, having Hayner, Pence and Olette to all have Keyblades wouldn’t make them extra important or special. Perhaps one of them, Hayner, could have a keyblade and learn more from Roxas and become the single protector of Twilight Town when Roxas and Xion aren’t around, but who knows? Perhaps such theory would end up being right and we would have Twilight Town flourish as the first world in the realm inbetween to include so many protectors and seekers of light and perhaps Master Yen Sid would open his Mysterious Tower for more new apprentices from Twilight Town after the events of the Keyblade War in KHIII to prevent dilemmas such as Xehanort’s to be repeated again. From what we have noticed, it was much late that Master Yen Sid realized that the universe needed more Keyblade wielders more than ever, it was from there he decided to test Sora and Master Riku, decide to save Master Aqua and Ventus, and also gather more worthy wielders such as Kairi and Lea. It would only be logical for him to decide to open an academy and perhaps Twilight Town would become the new beacon of hope that reminiscent Daybreak Town as the world that teaches many Keyblade wielders thanks to its connection to Mysterious Tower.

7 hours ago, Master Keeper said:

It’s such an interesting thingn for someone to make a video about those underrated trio, personally I would find it interesting to have these gangs as the protectors of Twilight Town but I truly believe that when Roxas and Xion returns in Kingdom Hearts III, they will be enough to protect Twilight Town while living there, perhaps Lea would visit them more often from Radiant Garden and so, having Hayner, Pence and Olette to all have Keyblades wouldn’t make them extra important or special. Perhaps one of them, Hayner, could have a keyblade and learn more from Roxas and become the single protector of Twilight Town when Roxas and Xion aren’t around, but who knows? Perhaps such theory would end up being right and we would have Twilight Town flourish as the first world in the realm inbetween to include so many protectors and seekers of light and perhaps Master Yen Sid would open his Mysterious Tower for more new apprentices from Twilight Town after the events of the Keyblade War in KHIII to prevent dilemmas such as Xehanort’s to be repeated again. From what we have noticed, it was much late that Master Yen Sid realized that the universe needed more Keyblade wielders more than ever, it was from there he decided to test Sora and Master Riku, decide to save Master Aqua and Ventus, and also gather more worthy wielders such as Kairi and Lea. It would only be logical for him to decide to open an academy and perhaps Twilight Town would become the new beacon of hope that reminiscent Daybreak Town as the world that teaches many Keyblade wielders thanks to its connection to Mysterious Tower.

Hey if everyone gets a keyblade why not them? Jokes aside I like your idea very much for one thing it would lay out the groundwork for KH4. By which I mean kh4 could take place somewhat 10 years or something after Xehanorts defeat when a  considerable new keyblade wielder army has emerged again only for it to be befallen by corruption from within again of course. But yea if you think about it most worlds we visit have some kind of protection of their own. Neverland has peter pan, halloween town has jack, the colloseum has Hercules radiant garden has leon and the gang so it only makes sense for twillight town to be protected by the residents themself aswell

It would definitely be an interesting plot twist, but I doubt it will ever happen. Those three have never been overly important to the plot, and I feel like them randomly getting keyblades wouldn't feel natural; it would probably come off as really forced and contrived.

Absolutely not, no. I would really hate for them to obtain keyblades. Why does everyone need to have a keyblade? The Keyblade as a weapon has lost almost all of its appeal since they've become a dime a dozen. I'm still not over the fact that Lea has one. 

I feel like i'm having a mandela effect type issue right now. I coulda sworn the twilight trio were final fantasy characters, but only like a week ago did i realize they were original characters. Really surprised how little screen time they get throughout the series.

43 minutes ago, clatter411 said:

Absolutely not, no. I would really hate for them to obtain keyblades. Why does everyone need to have a keyblade? The Keyblade as a weapon has lost almost all of its appeal since they've become a dime a dozen. I'm still not over the fact that Lea has one. 

Yeah and it would kind of kill the sense of normalcy Hayner, Pence and Olette bring to the series.  When we first meet them, they are nothing but average denizens of an average town that kept Roxas grounded as an average teenager living a normal life that he wanted to live and not having to be forced to go on missions and slay Heartless just so he could get the type of life he wanted.  Having them wield keyblades would just appeal that down to earth small town feel that the game kind of invokes.