Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
xionskeyblade

Coverage: Kingdom Hearts III pop-up experience at Disney Springs begins

The Kingdom Hearts III pop-up event at Disney Springs will be having it's grand opening tomorrow,  December 14th, 2018. Pictures of the Kingdom Hearts III pop-up venue have already surfaced taken by Disney Cast Members, along with the Kingdom Hearts III Deluxe Edition on display at Disney Springs! See the tweet by Cory_Cee below showcasing the Kingdom Hearts III deluxe edition! 

You can also watch a short video of the Disney Cast Member preview of the event below!

More photos of the venue can be seen in the gallery below!

UPDATE [Dec 14, 2018]: The event has officially begun! Check out the gallery below and featured updates to keep in touch with the promotional campaign at Disney Springs!

Updates
<3<3<3

View full article

Looks like they changed the steelbook design slightly, something seemed off compared to what I remembered it looking in the promo images, unless they edited the promo images a lot in comparison to the actual product.

They brightened the grey squares on the design quite a bit based on that photo, unless it's a lighting thing... I honestly preferred the original design in the promo images but I guess making the squares more apparent gives the design more of a plaid look that's more similar to the plaid designs embedded in the trio's new outfits.

For comparison, here's the original image of the steelbook:

kingdom-hearts-3-deluxe-edition-1136843.

Edited by blue490246

It's good they altered the steelbook. It's still not what I would love to see but it's alright. (And we have the original Bluray case so, as far as I'm concerned, I'm okay)

The artbook however... Errrrrrrrrrr... Hope it's better that the ReMIX artbooks. I really hope they'll come with a massive artbook at some point.

11 hours ago, Cyberos000 said:

It's good they altered the steelbook. It's still not what I would love to see but it's alright. (And we have the original Bluray case so, as far as I'm concerned, I'm okay)

The artbook however... Errrrrrrrrrr... Hope it's better that the ReMIX artbooks. I really hope they'll come with a massive artbook at some point.

XD HAHA! I love how they wanted to put MORE plaid onto the steel case. I imagine cooler heads prevailed and they were like, too much? Too much?