Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xionskeyblade

[UPDATED] The Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Pro Bundle has officially been announced for the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East

The Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III Playstation PS4 Pro bundle has been announced for the United States, Canada, and Europe, and will be releasing on January 29, 2019!

The bundle includes a 1TB PS4 Pro System featuring a special design of Kingdom Hearts icons, a matching PS4 DualShock 4 controller, and access to exclusive digital Kingdom Hearts III content! The Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III PlayStation 4 Pro bundle will be available exclusively at GameStop in the U.S. for $399.99 USD and at EB Games in Canada for $499.99 CAD. Pre-orders start today, December 14th, 2018! Place your pre-order on PlayStation and at GameStop!

In the UK, you can also pre-order the Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III PlayStation 4 Pro at GAME.

See the gallery for the PS4 Pro bundle below! 

Will you be pre-ordering the Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Pro Bundle? Let us know in the comments! 

UPDATE [Dec 15]: PlayStation Australia have revealed that the Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Pro Bundle will also be coming to Australia! As the bundle is a GameStop exclusive in the United States and an EBGames exclusive in Canada, this might be coming to EBGames Australia. 

UPDATE [Dec 16th]: The Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Pro Bundle will also be coming to New Zealand! Mighty Ape is accepting pre-orders for the bundle. The bundle will cost $754.00 and will be available on January 29th

UPDATE [Dec 16th]: The Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Bundle is available for pre-order for Austrailia! JB Hi-Fi is accepting pre-order on their site. The console will cost $659 + $9.95 shipping. Stock is limited.

UPDATE [Dec 18th]: The Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Bundle is available for pre-order at GameStop for Germany (469,99 €), Italy (€479,98), Ireland (€469.99), and Switzerland (CHF489.90) and will be released January 29th, 2019!

UPDATE [Dec 23rd]: The Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Bundle has been announced for the Middle East by the PlayStation Mid East Twitter account to be coming soon. The list of countries that are under Sony Middle East can be found here

UPDATE [Dec 23rd]: The Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Bundle is available for pre-order at GameStop in Austria (469.99 €), Denmark (3,799.00 KR), Norway (4,999.00 KR), Sweden (5,399.00 KR), and Finland (499.95 €)! The bundle will be available on January 29th.

View full article

6 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

EUROPE NOT GETTING SCREWED?????????????????????????????????????

WTF I LOVE GAME NOW

Nop we are good I'm getthing this although I got the Monster Hunter version.

3 hours ago, Fates Chance XIII said:

It was unavailable on the website so i went to my local gamestop and THEY ARE SOLD OUT!!!! 

I tried getting one 6 HOURS after the news broke and couldn't get one. It sold out in UNDER 6 FREAKING HOURS!!!

I live in a city with multiple ebgames... each store only got 3 they were all sold out within 30min of being open :(

8 hours ago, Meep2meep said:

I live in a city with multiple ebgames... each store only got 3 they were all sold out within 30min of being open :(

You could go the route I did and probably buy a used PS4 Pro 1TB console, slap on some Kingdom Hearts fan art and buy KH3 and call it a day.  That's what I am planning on doing at least because there's no way I can afford the bundle pack.

Thank you for informing us of this, xionskeyblade!

Dear lord, these bundles have already been sold out! This is unbelievable! The amount of hype for Kingdom Hearts III is at an universally incomprehensible level! I got goosebumps just thinking about it! I wanted to get the PS4 Pro bundle as a Collector's Item, but with adulting responsibilities, I'll be satisfied with just the KHIII Deluxe Edition, since I already have a PS4, ya know? :)

It's awesome that the system is finally available for the world instead of just Japan!

On 12/15/2018 at 6:08 AM, ienzo628 said:

You could go the route I did and probably buy a used PS4 Pro 1TB console, slap on some Kingdom Hearts fan art and buy KH3 and call it a day.  That's what I am planning on doing at least because there's no way I can afford the bundle pack.

See that's normally what I would have done... most of my stuff is covered in KH stickers anyways. I really wanted this console because of the leather texture and custom d-pad/ touch pad controller. Normally I couldn't just throw down $500 for a console on a whim, but I've actually been saving up since the announcement at e3. I did manage to get one btw.... after I drove 130km. 

On 12/21/2018 at 3:37 PM, princesskairihikari said:

I’m in the U.S., and the only available online options seem to be Ireland Germany and Switzerland. However, if I purchase from one of those sites, will the console be in their native languages or in English?

They're European so you should e able to change between all the EU languages