Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Analogman

[URGENT] Kingdom Hearts III has Leaked! Be Wary

2 minutes ago, Azure Flame said:

So, according to reddit, the guy has a insider sending him copies, when he then turns around and sells.

Like an insider at Square Enix? Damn this nigga hustling hard. Dealing KH3 like crack and cocaine but apparently he doxxed himself I mean damn really. 

I bet he could be selling those copies 100 a piece

No, an insider in packaging and distribution.  And in one of the videos I saw of the footage, a commenter said they tried to sell it to him for $120

Edited by Azure Flame

Just now, Azure Flame said:

He's sold 30 copies so far, afaik he's still getting copies sent to him to sell.

Being that he's selling these on Facebook it shouldn't be too hard to find out who it is and deal with him. Of course there are now 30 copies of the game, possibly more, in the wild which is going to be harder to deal with. 

I hope so. Problem is, if there's leaked footage and pictures, someone's always going to start saving them before they're taken down and then they're possibly going to just reupload them over and over again. It's like what happened with that extra bit of footage Gamestop wasn't supposed to put out only this is on a grander scale. Even the source of these sales has been dealt with, I'd still be careful treading the internet and don't go looking for spoilers if you don't want them. I'm half-tempted to take a peak just to see if these things are real or not, but  I don't think I'm going to. Be careful out there, guys and gals. Especially those who don't plan on leaving the internet just yet.

1 minute ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

I hope so. Problem is, if there's leaked footage and pictures, someone's always going to start saving them before they're taken down and then they're possibly going to just reupload them over and over again. It's like what happened with that extra bit of footage Gamestop wasn't supposed to put out only this is on a grander scale. Even the source of these sales has been dealt with, I'd still be careful treading the internet and don't go looking for spoilers if you don't want them. I'm half-tempted to take a peak just to see if these things are real or not, but  I don't think I'm going to. Be careful out there, guys and gals. Especially those who don't plan on leaving the internet just yet.

Exactly this. Doesn't really matter if Square Enix intervenes or not at this point. By the time all the copies have been tracked down, which I doubt they're going to do in all honesty (they'll probably just stop at making sure no more copies are leaked), somebody will already have completed the game and be ready with whatever videos and screenshots they need to spoil the game for others. 

1 hour ago, Azure Flame said:

I just looked things up to see who could be doing it and found a youtuber by the name of the kh ff player has been uploading 20 second videos of the tutorial and the intro.

What a loser that guy is.  Always having to spoil the surprise, what a killjoy!

11 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

I thought as much. I just hope those who haven't see the leaks, like me, manage to avoid them as much as possible for the next month and a half. 

I imagine that Disney will be furiously unleashing the old cease and desist one-two on youtube at least. I think things'll be fine just so long as you steer clear of 4chan (or use MANY filters), and don't go looking for spoilers. Of course be cautious when you look for Kingdom Hearts content. 

3 hours ago, Analogman said:

The full retail game seems to have been leaked online and somebody has been posting footage of the game and also offering to sell copies on Facebook. I haven't done found out more specifics as of yet because I didn't want to get spoiled myself but I felt I had to come here and warn fellow fans about this leak. Be wary on your online travels, friends. 

3 hours ago, PrinceNoctis said:

Guys! Some people have managed to get their hands on Kingdom Hearts III copies. It's now time to be EXTREMELY careful with spoilers on the internet as they will start to be abundant. According to some people on Reddit, about 30 copies have been sold and it has been verified. I've actually seen a 30 second video of brand new footage that I will not be sharing. Be careful everyone, delete your search histories and video histories on Youtube. Don't let a few impatient fans ruin your experience. 

Thanks for the warnings, the both of you. Now I'll have to be extra wary of what I search for and watch, but that shouldn't be too hard. I narrowly avoided a spoiler YouTube video for Destiny 2's latest expansion despite it having the spoiler in the thumbnail. I don't even remember what it was, I refreshed so quickly, but I know it was the spoiler itself. It always is. lol

The people involved in this ought to be ashamed of themselves for spoiling it for the rest of us.

23 minutes ago, Nero Kunivas said:

Thanks for the warnings, the both of you. Now I'll have to be extra wary of what I search for and watch, but that shouldn't be too hard. I narrowly avoided a spoiler YouTube video for Destiny 2's latest expansion despite it having the spoiler in the thumbnail. I don't even remember what it was, I refreshed so quickly, but I know it was the spoiler itself. It always is. lol

The people involved in this ought to be ashamed of themselves for spoiling it for the rest of us.

No worries I had to make sure the word was out as fast as possible, though I think the staff had made a tweet shortly before I made the thread. Yeah avoiding spoilers should be easy enough as long as you're careful.