Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Might as well post this since no doubt, someone else will anyways.

Mostly small things.

• Spoiler

• The intro is longer, no surprise, parts were cut out for us.
    • You start the game in a station of awakening type area
    • In said area, you play as young sora
    • There are also picture frames showing past events and stuff

Honestly, not much. Let's just hope more doesn't leak and whoever bought those copies don't start posting vids of them.

Edited by ftang
further safety

Just now, ftang said:

Might as well post this since no doubt, someone else will anyways.

Mostly small things.

• The intro is longer, no surprise, parts were cut out for us.
  • You start the game in a station of awakening type area
  • In said area, you play as young sora
  • There are also picture frames showing past events and stuff

Honestly, not much. Let's just hope more doesn't leak and whoever bought those copies don't start selling them.

I'm avoiding the Spoilers besides i'm not ready for Kingdom Hearts 3 till the Release month

1 hour ago, Azure Flame said:

You shouldn't post what's actually being leaked, because that just shows support for the actual leaking.  Any self-respecting KH fan on here would refrain from posting anything until the actual game comes out on the 29th of January.

Ah dammit! I read the first few words thankfully I was able to scroll down quick enough before my eyes could read the rest..quick reading skill has its disadvantages

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

2 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Ah dammit! I read the first few words thankfully I was able to scroll down quick enough before my eyes could read the rest..quick reading skill has its disadvantages

Sorry, i thought the thread title would have made it clear enough that there were spoilers in here. I spoilered the op just in case other people come in here not knowing there are spoilers.

Thanks for the heads up more than anything, I've heard a lot of whack 'supposed leaks', but what you've said is whilst unfortunate, not gut wrenching to see like Character A is a nort and Character B dies etc. We have to be vigilant though, as anything is fair game now.

15 hours ago, ftang said:

Sorry, i thought the thread title would have made it clear enough that there were spoilers in here. I spoilered the op just in case other people come in here not knowing there are spoilers

Its allright its my own fault, damage controll went in quick enough :)

I perfectly understand what happened here was illegal and it gives problems at long term. However, after so much time waiting for KH3, and the remaining month going on forever, I'm not going to say anything if somebody post info about the story of the game. 

Sorry, but there's a limit for how much time can a person wait for someone or something.