Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Pixxz

What do you expect to see from the KH3 trailer on the 18th?

What do you expect to see from the KH3 trailer on the 18th?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect to see from the KH3 trailer on the 18th?

• New World Reveal
    • New Keyblade
    • New Keyblade Transformations
    • Appearance of Wayfinder Trio
    • Gummi Ship Gameplay
    • Menus Revealed
    • New Member of the 13 Darknesses

As much as I would love to have one more world reveal, I think that we've got our world line up. It seems unlikely that they would leave a final world reveal to to the last minute. But hey, maybe I'm wrong. I kind of hope I am.

Who knows? Probably some sort of world reveal, either Disney or original (I'm 50/50 about another Disney world but I'm still pretty optimistic cause I don't find it that weird if they wait that long to announce it if it's a property that's not as popular as some of the other properties, they waited till the last second to announce others worlds before, but I also don't want to be too upset if this is it, with original worlds, I really don't know cause they never gave much clues about how many there were in the game). Probably a little bit more plot (but not too much hopefully), gameplay, a character we have not seen yet.

Basically, I'm making easy predictions.

Edited by Tyranto Rex

I'm expecting/hoping for one more Disney world. As far as what it could be, I feel like I always see the same ones thrown around: The Jungle Book, Princess and the Frog, Atlantis the Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, and Brave. I'm just going to throw a different one out there: The Emperor's New Groove.

It's different and would be a good contrast to the overly serious tones that a lot of the worlds seem to have. Similar to how the Country of Musketeers was fun and had little to do with the plot of KH3D. Probably won't happen, but it would be fun :)