Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

Coverage: Kingdom Hearts III at Jump Festa 2019

Welcome to KH13.com's coverage of Jump Festa 2019. Jump Festa is an expo based in Tokyo, Japan, that focuses on a vast variety of content such as manga, anime, video games, as well as merchandise. Jump Festa 2019 is taking place on December 22nd and December 23rd at the Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Hall in Chiba, Japan.

Square Enix has announced a Kingdom Hearts III photo op at the PlayStation Booth and a video. The demo will not be available at the event, however. A variety of official Square Enix Kingdom Hearts merchandise will also be available to purchase, including the recently released Shadow vanity pouch, monogram cushion cover, world stickers, bookmarks, and more.

Follow KH13’s coverage here and across our social media for more news relating to what Jump Festa 2019 has in store for Kingdom Hearts III and more!

Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

Updates

<3<3<3

Pre-event:

December 7th, 2018: Jump Festa 2019 to feature Kingdom Hearts III photo op and video!

December 16th, 2018: Kingdom Hearts III Christmas Cards set of 8 will be given out at the Square Enix booth at Jump Festa 2019!

Event:

Saturday, December 22nd

9:00 AM (JST): Jump Festa 2019 has begun!

View full article

Edited by Leamax

I'm very confused. Someone PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, but so far KH3 at Jump Festa currently amounts to:

-No demos for people to try
-No play Kai Arts figures
-Not scheduled for an appearance on the Square Enix livestream
-No new trailer (since we just got the Final Trailer and commercials)

Why even show up at Jump Festa? To be clear, I'm not yelling at Square. I'm VERY content with the recent commercials and Final Trailer. It just appears that Square is doing practically nothing for the event in regards to KH3. Why bother?