Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts III's "Final Battle Trailer" has been released

Square Enix have just released the "Final Battle Trailer" for Kingdom Hearts III. Watch below!

Here's Square Enix's provided description for the trailer:

Sora and friends gather for the ultimate battle between light and darkness with today’s release of the latest KINGDOM HEARTS III trailer.

As unexpected events began to unfold in the Disney worlds at the hands of the enemy's dark ambitions, the heroic trio of Sora, Donald, and Goofy find adventures ahead, from aquatic battles in the world of Pirates of the Caribbean to dances with the townspeople in the Kingdom of Corona from Tangled. The new footage also showcases Stitch from Lilo and Stitch as a special “link” (summon), as well as cooking-themed Ratatouille Keyblade attacks.

Footage of Kairi wielding a Keyblade and what may be a glimpse of Sora’s Nobody all point to new pieces of the title’s storyline.

Music for the trailer featured excerpts of the brand-new original KINGDOM HEARTS III opening theme song, titled, “Face My Fears,” produced in collaboration with internationally renowned singer-songwriter Hikaru Utada, eight-time Grammy® Award winning artist Skrillex and acclaimed record producer Poo Bear. The song will be available on Jan. 18, 2019.

We have added a gallery of screenshots from this trailer! You can view them below.

View full article

*wants to give Lea four Shock Charms*

More seriously, what the hell, was the KH2 manga not enough punishment for him?

(That one lingering fear in the back of my mind since 2012 might actually become true...)

Edited by Ultima Spark

Me, before the trailer: I want to see Sora, Riku and Kairi angst. I want seasalt trio angst. I want to feel pain. Give me Xionnort 

Me, watching this trailer: WAIT NO I TAKE IT BACK

7b9.jpg

Edited by Kittenz

2 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

He couldn't even heal himself, on brand to the end.

Yeah, and I don't feel bad for Donald, I don't even like him, but it was also interesting to play as Riku again in the Realm of Darkness. Also, the place Xehanort was in at the end of the trailer looked like Cable Town or similar to it, there were a lot of cables in parts of the area.

Just now, KHLegendIII said:

Yeah, and I don't feel bad for Donald, I don't even like him, but it was also interesting to play as Riku again in the Realm of Darkness. Also, the place Xehanort was in at the end of the trailer looked like Cable Town or similar to it, there were a lot of cables in parts of the area.

I think it was Cable Town.

That was the weirdest trailer I’ve ever seen. Total tone shift in the middle with the music change - actually felt uncomfortable.

Nothing will dampen my hype but that wasn’t a superb trailer. ?

That was interesting tho I hope they haven't spoiled too much. Kingdom Hearts is finally getting more darker and more serious and I love it.

Looks like we will have Sora going on a rampage to avenge his fallen friends tho I do not think they are all gone for good...Nomura wouldn't do that. Its KH after all.

I'm definitely hyped even more now.