Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts III's "Final Battle Trailer" has been released

Just now, Tyranto Rex said:

That's OK, I do get some of the critisims and I'm not against people not liking her. I don't love all the Kingdom Hearts characters myself. 

Sorry. I tend to come on pretty strong when I give my opinions and I'm always worried people are going to report me or tell me off because they feel I'm jamming my opinion down their throats. So I always go overboard when I insist that it's only my opinion. :)

3 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

Sorry. I tend to come on pretty strong when I give my opinions and I'm always worried people are going to report me or tell me off because they feel I'm jamming my opinion down their throats. So I always go overboard when I insist that it's only my opinion. :)

I would have liked your comment but apparently I'm out of them for the day (it was a good day indeed). I probably had a bit of a knee jerk reaction (though I was not angry). Your not doing anything wrong, just having a discussion.

I was NOT ready for that at all. Nomura's given be anxiety over this game. I want my kids to be okay! 

But dang... Sora's scream and that emotion in Vanitas's voice. Straight up gave me chills. Haley's voice sounds so freakin good!

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

AH-HA! Repliku! With yellow eyes! I CALLED IT! I knew it wasn't Data-Riku, that never would have made any sense to have him be a bad guy! Also, guess Demyx really is working for the new Organization, you could see him with his sitar in the Keyblade Graveyard. Guess that means Vexen/Even is too.

Also, calling it now, I don't think that's San Fransokyo where Sora is talking to Young Xehanort. He isn't wearing his visor and Donald and Goofy aren't anywhere around. I have a feeling that it just might be the world that the cover is based off of. It's supposed to be some kind of dark city, so this could be it. I'm just guessing, but I really hope it's the case. Scala ad Caelum is cool and everything, but I'm just a sucker for Kingdom Hearts's city stages, and the cover has me so hype, so I really hope it ends up being in the game.

Also also, really loving/crying over all the angst. Like DAMN, now Donald is nearly dying to protect everybody. Will the Disney sacrifices ever end!!?? Also I'm pretty convinced that that was Xion who was attacking Lea right there. If you pause you can tell that it's pretty much her model in the Kingdom Shader, not to mention that they're recreating the infamous Keyblade draw scene, only this time threatening Axel instead of Roxas. So maybe she's the 13th vessel after all. But if that's the case, then who's that other masked Seeker that Saix was talking to, the one who's identity hasn't been revealed yet? Unless Xion is Number XIV again, that figure has to be one of the other already revealed members. Unless they're like Sora's gang and they can have more outside help beyond just Xehanort and his 12 other vessels.

Somehow Nomura is giving away a lot of juicy moments and yet it's perfect because we're getting them with zero context. We know where it might be going, but we don't understand the little links along the way, nor how they all connect in the end. I love it! He's given away everything and nothing at the same time!

2 hours ago, PrinceNoctis said:

So am I the only who thinks that was Roxas in the hood and not Xion?

I can see why you'd think that, but Roxas has already been established in previous trailers wielding Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Xion has never used anything but Kingdom Key, so all signs point to Xion

Riku-"...The Heart may be weak..."

Kairi-"...And sometimes, it may even give in..."

Sora-"...But! WE have learned! that deep down there is a Light, that NEVER goes out!"

Sora, Kairi and Riku-"Our friends..."

Sora, Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Lea, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas, Terra, Xion and Namine-"THEY ARE OUR POWER!!!"

Master Xehanort: "!?"

(Took inspiration for writing this from the 1st trailer of Avengers: Infinity War.).

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

1 hour ago, 2 quid is good said:

^^^^
It's like I'm talking to a wall

To be fair though, we won't know for absolute certain who it is until the hood comes off. Hell, it could be George Takei under that hood for all we know. I'm with you; I'm like 95% convinced that it's Xion, but right now there's no way to know for sure.

1 hour ago, Allwil13 said:

To be fair though, we won't know for absolute certain who it is until the hood comes off. Hell, it could be George Takei under that hood for all we know. I'm with you; I'm like 95% convinced that it's Xion, but right now there's no way to know for sure.

Fair enough, I just think that you should try and back up your statements with some kind of reasoning

1 hour ago, 2 quid is good said:

Fair enough, I just think that you should try and back up your statements with some kind of reasoning

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's fine to believe it's this person or that person, but if you're going to insist that it's likely to happen you need to be able to provide evidence of why it could be true.

7 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

In my opinion, I don't think it's such a big deal. Yes it could be Xion or it could be Roxas, so I'm not denying that it could be Xion. We don't know until the game is release. 

20 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

I can see why you'd think that, but Roxas has already been established in previous trailers wielding Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Xion has never used anything but Kingdom Key, so all signs point to Xion

Well, it wouldn't be our first time seeing Roxas go from wielding the Kingdom Key to Oathkeeper and Oblivion...He's done that before. Considering we've seen Roxas in a black hood in that exact same location...I think he's probably the one under that hood. Also, I'm not seeing boobs. ?‍♂️

6 minutes ago, PrinceNoctis said:

Well, it wouldn't be our first time seeing Roxas go from wielding the Kingdom Key to Oathkeeper and Oblivion...He's done that before. Considering we've seen Roxas in a black hood in that exact same location...I think he's probably the one under that hood. Also, I'm not seeing boobs. ?‍♂️

TBH Xion does not really have a set "look". She looks different depending on the person. But it could be Roxas. I'm still betting on Xion though.

Thank you for showing this magnificent trailer to us, DChiuch! :D

Good lord, you don't know how beyond hyped I am for this game! As if all the interviews and screenshots and gameplay snippets and trailers haven't been enough, this trailer...this specific trailer, manages to topple everything that had come before in the best and most horrifying of ways! GAHHH, I'M SO BEYOND HYPED FOR JANUARY, WE ARE SO CLOSE NOW!!!! :'D

I had the honor of reacting to this magnificent trailer with two of my lifelong best friends/soul brothers, and we were all shaken by what we saw, especially with Sora's blood curdling, goosebump inducing, despair ridden scream! Never in the whole series have I ever worried over Sora's well-being so much as I am worried now! Some serious stuff is gonna go down!

And then so many story bits were dropped in the trailer, so many intriguing things, from Lea starting to remember Xion, to the Seekers setting the pieces into motion! AND ANSEM THE WISE APPARENTLY HAVING SACRIFICED CHILDREN IN THE NAME OF HIS RESEARCH, ACCORDING TO ANSEM, SEEKER OF DARKNESS!!! GAHHHH!!! Riku vs. Repliku was also a major bonus, but I think that what got all of us anxious and hyped and scared as hell was definitely when we saw our heroes start to fall, one by one!

And then, Don't Think Twice playing in the background so perfectly to the tune of all the tragic things happening onscreen...and then that moment when Riku steps in to pick Sora back up...in a pose that often looks like a heroic, self sacrificing pose...leaves me very nervous as to Riku's fate...

AND SORA'S SCREAM!!!! D:

And then the mystery and badassery of what seems to be Xehanort's completed selves in Scala Ad Caelum! (AKA Cable Town.) XEHANORT YOU MADMAN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

I'm so hyped! <3

On 12/17/2018 at 3:24 PM, DemyxIsBest said:

To be honest I'm not going to complain too much if Nomura writes things in a way that leaves a bad taste in the mouth, because at the end of the day KH is his story and ultimately it's his vision. But I do have to disagree with the way some things have been handled, I honestly don't understand (I mean it will get explained) why the OXIII rebels i.e. Larxene, Marluxia, Demyx, Vexen etc. are now Xehanort's pawns when a lot of the previous games were focused on their subversion of Xemnas' leadership. Also I think I'm in the minority but I don't really care for bringing Xion back, I found her story emotional but I always thought it was an intrigue gimmick in order to sell Days. I really find the whole Union Cross thing quite frustrating as well, as someone who neither has the time or the resources to play.

I can see why Xehanort might re-recruit Even because of his connection to the Replica Program and of his scientific knowledge.  Even is a good asset to Xehanort but all the others are just plain failures or double crossers.