Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raxaimus

New original world, Scala ad Caelum, revealed in Kingdom Hearts III Final Battle trailer

In the new Final Battle trailer for Kingdom Hearts III, a new world was revealed during the last scene. Master Xehanort refers to this world as “Scala ad Caelum”, which roughly translates to “ladder to heaven” or “stairway to heaven”.This world used to be a seat of power for the Keyblade wielders. Xehanort states that he and his other selves are able to “be one” in this new world.

This world, previously referred to as "Cable Town", was included in an exclusive piece of Kingdom Hearts III footage, which was shown only to the attendees of the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX launch events in Burbank, CA and London, UK in December of 2014.

You can watch the new Kingdom Hearts III Final Battle trailer below!

How do you think this world will be implemented into the game? Do you think we will see any more original worlds? Let us know in the comments below!

View full article

Scala Ad Caelum/Cable Town looks like such a beautiful world, and even though I was interested in the idea of it, back when it's fan rendition was posted, it looked weird, but seeing it in it's actual form looks amazing, I can't wait to go to this world to fight against Xehanort if the final battle is there. I hope we get to explore a portion of it before facing off against Xehanort.

2:25 

Ansem Seeker of Darkness (SOD) & Ansem the Wise (ATW)

"ATW: I Have created enough victims

SOD: All the children sacrificed in the name of your research"

I think this helps further my theory on what exactly ATW's research (which will save everyone) truly is, more on that here:

TL:DR It's union cross, as in, all of it

I think "Scala ad Caelum" is the true form of Land of Departure. Same castle, same design, same symbols. 
Then, frome the Castle of Oblivion, it returns to its "primordial" state. An ancient version of Land of Departure.

But I believed that land of keyblader was Daybreak Town. 

LOVE IT! this is just amazing I have no words! 

1 hour ago, KHLegendIII said:

Scala Ad Caelum/Cable Town looks like such a beautiful world, and even though I was interested in the idea of it, back when it's fan rendition was posted, it looked weird, but seeing it in it's actual form looks amazing, I can't wait to go to this world to fight against Xehanort if the final battle is there. I hope we get to explore a portion of it before facing off against Xehanort.

I can imagine that during the final battle ( If it takes place there) the whole place will get wrecked!

28 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

to be fair do we know its the final world?

That's why I said "maybe there's another new world in the game that we don't know?" We don't know what the final world is but judging the Final Trailer it's look it could be the final world. I remember Nomura said that the final world won't appear in the trailers. That's why I said either change his mind or there could be another new world in the game we don't know about. 

Edited by Movies798

18 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

That's why I said "maybe there's another new world in the game that we don't know?" We don't know what the final world is but judging the Final Trailer it's look it could be the final world. I remember Nomura said that the final world won't appear in the trailers. That's why I said either change his mind or there could be another new world in the game we don't know about. 

ok, geez

I truly believe that Sora can get back up on his feet, but...after seeing the final trailer, it's very understandable otherwise :[

It's up to us as the players to help Sora and guide him to the final battle against Master Xehanort, that's our job. In one sense, a person could even say that we are "Keyblade Wielders" ourselves. Our job is to help guide the ones that will protect all of the Worlds and restore equilibrium to them.

I refuse to let Sora ultimately give up right at the very end, I outright refuse. After everything the Kingdom Hearts franchise has done for me, it's only fair that in return that me as a player give something back in exchange. This is that something-to help Sora remember what truly matters and what will be for naught if he gives up.

Anyone else agree with me, maybe or maybe not?

Thanks for showing this to us, Raxaimus!

Ah, so finally, the fabled Cable Town peaks its head in the form of Scala Ad Caelum! What a beautifully breathtaking world this looks to be! I can't wait to explore it and to just stay there and admire the graphical power that reeks off of the environment!

Also, the fact that there are 13 armored figures means that Xehanort probably succeeded in getting his thirteen vessels of Darkness! :o