Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I was on Tumblr and someone had posted a picture of what we all are thinking is Xionort and they joked and said, "What if it was Naminé? :0"

And i laughed and then was like, "Oh hECK!! What a twist that would be!! We all sittin here thinking, "No, Xion!" And then then first time we see the cloaked figure drop her hood its Naminé with white hair and yellow eyes.

I dont think it's gonna happen especially after the last trailer, but what would your reaction be if it turned out to be Naminé under that hood?

9 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

How would you have preferred them handle the "plot twists"?

Ones that make sense in hindsight from the knowledge that we already have. Like take aquanort for example. It's a great plot twist imo because knowing Aqua's story makes it believeable, as well as making you feel like you should have known.

Namine being a Nort on the other hand makes no sense, even when she was working for the organisation she never wanted to, and she's never been put into a position of serious despair like Aqua has

2 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

Ones that make sense in hindsight from the knowledge that we already have. Like take Aquanort for example. It's a great plot twist imo because knowing Aqua's story makes it believable, as well as making you feel like you should have known.

Namine being a Nort on the other hand makes no sense, even when she was working for the organization she never wanted to, and she's never been put into a position of serious despair like Aqua has

Yeah, that's true.  That's why I think the figure is Xion.  I can still see Namine being an asset and it was kind of hinted to that she might come back.  The time Sora saw her in DDD and BBS secret ending.

1 hour ago, 2 quid is good said:

Ones that make sense in hindsight from the knowledge that we already have. Like take aquanort for example. It's a great plot twist imo because knowing Aqua's story makes it believeable, as well as making you feel like you should have known.

Namine being a Nort on the other hand makes no sense, even when she was working for the organisation she never wanted to, and she's never been put into a position of serious despair like Aqua has

That's true. There's no build up or context for a plot-twist like that. But what about Xion/Roxas? They've never been put in a position of despair and they turned their backs on the Organization once they learned what they were truly about...Why would it make sense for them to go to the dark side and not Naminé?

1 minute ago, PrinceNoctis said:

That's true. There's no build up or context for a plot-twist like that. But what about Xion/Roxas? They've never been put in a position of despair and they turned their backs on the Organization once they learned what they were truly about...Why would it make sense for them to go to the dark side and not Naminé?

Perhaps they were norted or something.  Xion is a Replica and Even is part of the Seekers due to him having yellow eyes.  He also bragged a lot about No. i, so perhaps Xehanort got him on board and he had some backup data on No. i and the figure we're seeing is really a copy and not the real Xion.  Roxas was still seen dual wielding in the trailer with the "opening".  I don't know what it meant with the raining on the chess board though.

6 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

I am not quite sure if I understand.  How does Namine being a seeker affect Kairi's status as a POH?

Well i'm taking it from Soras predicament. Ansem and Xemnad are alluding to Sora calling on Darkness to bring back Roxas. I'd assume the same would happen to Kairi.

2 minutes ago, Chasm said:

Well I'm taking it from Soras predicament. Ansem and Xemnad are alluding to Sora calling on Darkness to bring back Roxas. I'd assume the same would happen to Kairi.

We did see cutscenes from KH2 of Namine manipulating dark corridors.  So, maybe Kairi is no longer a POH. 

5 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Perhaps they were norted or something.  Xion is a Replica and Even is part of the Seekers due to him having yellow eyes.  He also bragged a lot about No. i, so perhaps Xehanort got him on board and he had some backup data on No. i and the figure we're seeing is really a copy and not the real Xion.  Roxas was still seen dual wielding in the trailer with the "opening".  I don't know what it meant with the raining on the chess board though.

I still think it's to early to say for sure that even is a seeker. Same with demyx.

1 minute ago, Potato head harvey said:

I still think it's to early to say for sure that even is a seeker. Same with demyx.

Probably so and I do think some people are not taking Demyx, Namine nor Even that seriously because there's some ambiguity into what roles they play in the game.

Just now, PrinceNoctis said:

if you don't mind me asking, how did you reach that conclusion exactly?

I just remembered Namine summoning a corridor of darkness in KH2.  What allowed Namine to be able to manipulate darkness if she has no connection to it?  

2 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

I just remembered Namine summoning a corridor of darkness in KH2.  What allowed Namine to be able to manipulate darkness if she has no connection to it?  

Is it necessary to have a connection to darkness to summon a corridor of darkness? Because KH2 makes it clear that nobodies aren't beings of darkness or beings of light but beings of nothingness so what would their connection be to darkness?

2 hours ago, PrinceNoctis said:

Is it necessary to have a connection to darkness to summon a corridor of darkness? Because KH2 makes it clear that nobodies aren't beings of darkness or beings of light but beings of nothingness so what would their connection be to darkness?

Well it's not unheard of that someone can begin using darkness or light. I mean look at Roxas. He specializes in light attacks lol. It's also safe to assume Namine has a heart so she may have darkness in her since shes traveling without protection from it.

34 minutes ago, Chasm said:

Well it's not unheard of that someone can begin using darkness or light. I mean look at Roxas. He specializes in light attacks lol. It's also safe to assume Namine has a heart so she may have darkness in her since shes traveling without protection from it.

But she is also the nobody of a POH.