Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Darth De Jesus

Kingdom Hearts 3 demo at Disney Springs impressions. (Possible spoilers?)

Hey all! I was able to play the demo today in Disney Springs and I just wanted to share some of my opinions. I imagine most people may have already played the game some where else or tried it at DS as well.

Anwyways I was able to either pick Olympus or Andy’s room and would only get 15 minutes to play. I decided to play Olympus and wanted to save Andy’s room for when the game is released. As soon as I got control of Sora the game felt so fluid and the movement was great. It’s about a minute or so in when you encounter the first bunch of hearltess and combat feels awesome. You can run past them and head towards the rock titan to start the actual boss battle, which I did after battling a few heartless.

Once I got to the actual fight against the Rock Titan it was awesome, the combat felt great, using the reaction commands and attractions was great and the fight felt so satisfying. The graphics are of course amazing and everything looked fantastic. The one thing I will say is the demo was not challenging and it did feel fairly easy, now I do realize that it is the first level of the game and it will most likely be the tutorial so of course it is made to be easy, but I do hope it isn’t like this for most of the game.

I hope that all of these new combat commands don’t make the game too easy. I know in most Kingdom Hearts game they tend to stsrt easy and get harder as the game goes so I am really not that worried. Overall I am so excited for this game and can not wait to play the full game. Has anyone else had the chance to play the game yet? What are some of your opinions?