Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Nomura had this to say about the lack of FF characters in the trailer:

"But the reason you haven't been shown any Final Fantasy characters is that there are so many original characters that need to resolve their own problems and issues. And because their issues and problems are very difficult, there just hasn't been that much space to fit Final Fantasy characters so far."

So it's just a matter of the FF characters being shafted for the original characters because ultimately the FF characters just aren't relevant to the series anymore. Though I do think the Restoration Committee will turn up at the very least.

The shafting of the final fantasy characters does really suck, even though I do understand with so many original characters needing to be focused on I hope they have some screen time at least. It also really seems like Radiant Garden is not gonna be playable, I'm still hoping I'm wrong but I feel Twilight Town replaced it.

I also wished for at least one more Disney world. I know they said there was gonna be less, but I feel like they should have aimed for like nine or something. I still like....most of the worlds we have. I still would have traded PotC for Treasure Planet but whatever. It's starting to look like we might get 13 total worlds though.

But my "perfect Kingdom Hearts game" would be next to impossible. Hopefully it's still pretty close though.

Question, since Xemnas and Ansem are both nobodies of Terranort, it indicates that there is a part of Terra inside of them, right? Would that mean that MX’s other selves would be completely different, and would we ever see them?

On 12/19/2018 at 1:32 AM, Analogman said:

Nomura had this to say about the lack of FF characters in the trailer:

"But the reason you haven't been shown any Final Fantasy characters is that there are so many original characters that need to resolve their own problems and issues. And because their issues and problems are very difficult, there just hasn't been that much space to fit Final Fantasy characters so far."

So it's just a matter of the FF characters being shafted for the original characters because ultimately the FF characters just aren't relevant to the series anymore. Though I do think the Restoration Committee will turn up at the very least.

I expected at this point nothing much from the FF characters execpt for them to show up as an obligatory appearance

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

1 hour ago, DemyxIsBest said:

Question, since Xemnas and Ansem are both nobodies of Terranort, it indicates that there is a part of Terra inside of them, right? Would that mean that MX’s other selves would be completely different, and would we ever see them?

Aren't his other selves just him from different times? I'm guessing they will all have their own personalities if that's what you mean

5 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Yeah I hope I get to download it.   Doesn't the codes for it expire in April?

Yep! Good thing they expire a few more months after the game comes out. It gives people a little more time.

Oh yh I forgot about that, it does look quite snazzy doesn't it

It sure does. It looked really sleek in that really cool Sora render we got for the event too.

13 minutes ago, Potato head harvey said:

Wait, so has it been confirmed that we aren't getting any more worlds? Did i miss something?

No. Everyone's just guessing there isn't because we did get like the final trailer for this year and it doesn't look like anything happened at Jump Festa. 

2 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

No. Everyone's just guessing there isn't because we did get like the final trailer for this year and it doesn't look like anything happened at Jump Festa. 

Well, game releases near the end of january. I have no doubts that there's gonna be some sort of reveals before then.

4 hours ago, Potato head harvey said:

Well, game releases near the end of january. I have no doubts that there's gonna be some sort of reveals before then.

Most likely, if they have anything left to reveal before the launch trailer. They've got 36 days left. Nomura said about looking out for new info. He's most likely talking about news more than anything.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

• I'm disappointed that there are no FF characters as well.
  • I would've preferred another world from an old Disney movie such as Agrabah, The Land of Dragons or a new one like Atlantis over 100 acre wood
  • I think it's really dumb that Lea is still wearing an organization coat.
  • I'm still trying to figure out why KHUX is relevant to KHIII and I'm kind of annoyed that it is.
Edited by PrinceNoctis

4 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

Aren't his other selves just him from different times? I'm guessing they will all have their own personalities if that's what you mean

Sorry, I meant more along the lines of would Terranort's Heartless and Nobody be the same as MX's as they are the same person or has the fact that Terra is the vessel for MX changed that?

2 hours ago, DemyxIsBest said:

Sorry, I meant more along the lines of would Terranort's Heartless and Nobody be the same as MX's as they are the same person or has the fact that Terra is the vessel for MX changed that?

Ohh. No I think they'd probably be different, seeing as Terranort is basically a completely separate person from Xehanort

2 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

Ohh. No I think they'd probably be different, seeing as Terranort is basically a completely separate person from Xehanort

With that in mind, do you reckon they'd ever show up?