Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
khfan14

Thought on what will happen in the game?

Just now, Potato head harvey said:

Nah, they might be referenced at most, but my gut says data sora, being the only other main playable character the series has got, will make some sorta major appearance.

But that begs the question: How did Xehanort get a hold of Jiminy's Journal again?  Didn't Data Sora fix all the bugs in Re:Coded?

5 hours ago, Potato head harvey said:

Bold prediction. Data sora appears in some way.

I say this because Nomura wont comment about Sora post KH3 because it's apparently a major spoiler. 

48 minutes ago, Chasm said:

I do and I dont. If hes gonna be our protagonist post KH3 I want him starting off with some trauma. 

Character growth from the next segment should be encouraged.  I just don't want to see Lea get killed off.

Tearful reunions, new friendships between the trios, a good ending for the characters who's roles will be reduced by KH4. That's really the main thing I want. Give me that and the game will be good for me. Also I want to see Sora and all his other selves in the same room together. Same with all the Kairis and Rikus.

Honestly, I would like to know the ending already. There are people around the web who say they already played the whole game (except for the prologue and secret ending). Anyway, I'm really sick of waiting and I want to know the result of the final battle. 

I have a sneaking suspicion that the game will end with either a cliffhanger or Sora (or another main character) being overcome by darkness and becoming a surprise villain (or both). That comment Nomura made a few months back about the ending being "hard to swallow" for some fans has had me thinking really hard about this lately. I find that cliffhanger endings are often seen with disdain and hatred, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he meant by it being "hard to swallow". I remember I was angry about the cliffhanger nature of the first Kingdom Hearts game's ending, mainly because I had no idea where Sora, Donald and Goofy were going or if Riku and King Mickey were going to be okay in the RoD.

On 12/26/2018 at 12:25 AM, ienzo628 said:

Character growth from the next segment should be encouraged.  I just don't want to see Lea get killed off.

Seconded there, good buddy. I think I heard that Nomura said he has big plans for the character in future installments, so I'm optimistic that Lea will be okay. I just want to play as him so bad, and not just in some stupid multiplayer mode. I want a KH game where the main playable character (or one of them, anyway) is Lea.

2 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that the game will end with either a cliffhanger or Sora (or another main character) being overcome by darkness and becoming a surprise villain (or both). That comment Nomura made a few months back about the ending being "hard to swallow" for some fans has had me thinking really hard about this lately. I find that cliffhanger endings are often seen with disdain and hatred, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he meant by it being "hard to swallow". I remember I was angry about the cliffhanger nature of the first Kingdom Hearts game's ending, mainly because I had no idea where Sora, Donald and Goofy were going or if Riku and King Mickey were going to be okay in the RoD.

Seconded there, good buddy. I think I heard that Nomura said he has big plans for the character in future installments, so I'm optimistic that Lea will be okay. I just want to play as him so bad, and not just in some stupid multiplayer mode. I want a KH game where the main playable character (or one of them, anyway) is Lea.

Yeah and I hope we get that with the game that follows after KH3.

3 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Yeah and I hope we get that with the game that follows after KH3.

Well, I think that maybe that's the reason why we don't have any new playable characters in KHIII this time around. If the fan theory about Sora being overcome by Darkness turns out to be true, then we'll need new heroes to play as in the next installment, at least until they can pull him back to the light. So maybe they're saving the chance to play as Lea and Kairi for the next Saga because Sora won't be available to play as. 

12 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

Well, I think that maybe that's the reason why we don't have any new playable characters in KHIII this time around. If the fan theory about Sora being overcome by Darkness turns out to be true, then we'll need new heroes to play as in the next installment, at least until they can pull him back to the light. So maybe they're saving the chance to play as Lea and Kairi for the next Saga because Sora won't be available to play as. 

I would like to play as Lea, not too fond of Kairi.