Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH13 Competition: Win a free pre-order for Kingdom Hearts III!

We're running a competition to give away a free pre-order for Kingdom Hearts III! Entering the competition is simple – you can earn points by making posts and topics on the KH13 forum, or submitting fan-made content to our gallery and video archives. After a week (on December 27, 6am GMT), the top 10 people on the points leaderboard will go into a lucky draw, and one person will be randomly selected as the winner.

image.png

<3 <3 <3

Where's the leaderboard?

A leaderboard is available on https://www.kh13.com/ and https://www.kh13.com/forums/ (at the top of the sidebar), showing the current top 10 people with the most points. The leaderboard should update every 5 minutes or so.

How can I see my points?

Check your user profile to see how many points you currently have.

How do I earn points?

Here are all of the ways points can be earned.

Posting a new topic in one of our Kingdom Hearts forums - instantly earn +5 points
Replying to a topic in one of our Kingdom Hearts forums - instantly earn +2 points
Posting a new topic in one of our other forums (excluding "Roleplaying") - instantly earn +2 points
Replying to a topic in one of our other forums - instantly earn +1 point
Submitting your fan-art to our gallery - also share the fan-art as a reply to this topic, and we will manually award you +5 points
Submitting your KH playthrough to our video archive - also share the video as a reply to this topic, and we will manually award you +5 points

Prize details

If you're the winner and you live in North America, you have the option of choosing between a Kingdom Hearts III pre-order (on PS4 or Xbox One, your choice), or if you've already pre-ordered the game, you can receive US$60 as a PayPal transfer.

If you're the winner and you live outside of North America, you'll receive US$60 as a PayPal transfer to go towards your Kingdom Hearts III pre-order.

What if I make the leaderboard but I'm not the randomly selected winner?

Only one person in the top 10 will be selected as the winner, but everyone else will receive a head start in our next posting/points competition (TBA) – so it's definitely worth playing!

<3  <3  <3 

And that's everything. If you have any questions, please ask below. Good luck!

View full article

And of course My last fan-made video came out just 2 days before this contest "sigh" Gotta get back to work I guess

15 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

This is a cool idea! And encourages real posting too, looks like I'll have to get out of Random for once XD. Thanks DC!

allready saw how many points you allready gained which I allready know I wont catch up on so I am gonna say congrats prematurely ?

13 minutes ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

And of course My last fan-made video came out just 2 days before this contest "sigh" Gotta get back to work I guess

allready saw how many points you allready gained which I allready know I wont catch up on so I am gonna say congrats prematurely ?

Lmao I'm not gonna win, I didn't even know about this until I scrolled all the way down. There's people on here who are way more active than me, like @The Transcendent Key

w XD

8 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

Lmao I'm not gonna win, I didn't even know about this until I scrolled all the way down. There's people on here who are way more active than me, like @The Transcendent Key

w XD

True its insane the amout some here have :) still There is always next time. Maybe one of these days there is gonna be a contest for a ticket to disney world of anybodys choice

4 hours ago, PrinceNoctis said:

Oh gosh this contest is back...I'm about to spend ALL of my time posting on here lol

I vaguely remember the previous contests, I always felt they were a unique part to kh13

3 hours ago, HarLea Quinn said:

The winner is picked at random so you don't even have to be the top person every day to win a copy. Also, this contest just started and you found your way here just fine. :)

I kinda lucked out because of timezones ?

We'll see how it goes, being on the leader board has given me a little bit of hope <3

Good luck to everyone who will participate! :D

I think this contest is really an amazing opportunity, though I'm not going to enter. I already have a pre-order for the Deluxe Edition and I'm not exactly in desperate need of money, so I'm not going to attempt to take part in this. I'm just going to do my usual posts whenever I'm free and want to write something instead. (Not that I post that much to begin with...)

Still, creating such a contest for members is great, especially that it's also available for members from other countries. 

5 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

I vaguely remember the previous contests, I always felt they were a unique part to kh13

I kinda lucked out because of timezones ?

We'll see how it goes, being on the leader board has given me a little bit of hope <3

Didn't you win one? Maybe my memory is faulty but I remember participating in one of the contests for HD Remixes.

I just posted a decent sized thing on the other kh site(srry), including some concept images I created, and am now out of creative juices. lol rip. Good luck everyone!

Edited by LostArtis

25 minutes ago, LostArtis said:

I just posted a decent sized thing on the other kh site(srry), including some concept images I created, and am now out of creative juices. lol rip. Good luck everyone!

I wonder if they have any rules about posts and days.  I think some people can exploit this through spamming and necroposting.

1 minute ago, ienzo628 said:

I wonder if they have any rules about posts and days.  I think some people can exploit this through spamming and necroposting.

Like my thread that was bumped haha xD. I wonder if I could copy paste what I posted on another site's thread to over here. But that feels kinda wrong for a contest 

1 minute ago, ienzo628 said:

Probably but it would have to be more extreme before the mods do something. 

only one person replied to it on the other site  ;__; , I might just repost it on this site lol 

1 minute ago, LostArtis said:

only one person replied to it on the other site  ;__; , I might just repost it on this site lol 

Probably, hopefully none of those Keto people joins the competition.  I've seen and reported them for pretty much advertising on this site.  I don't want to see someone making several threads and videos with nothing but advertisements and inappropriate content or with one words just so they can win the pre-order.  I don't think it'll happen but I can see someone going to that degree.  Though I think the mods will take care of such a person and delete their content.