Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH13 Competition: Win a free pre-order for Kingdom Hearts III!

7 minutes ago, Potato head harvey said:

Wait, isn't it time to announce the winner, or am i dumb?

Yes sorry! Here's the final top 10:

ienzo628
ITzDarthLordRevan 
Allwil13 
Dustin Lübbers 
Potato head harvey 
Chasm 
PrinceNoctis 
loamrangercosplay 
2 quid is good 
Tyranto Rex 

A lucky draw will be organised shortly.

5.5 hours from now the winner will be randomly selected by this program: http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=1022154J7V9X

It's scheduled in the future so that everyone can be sure it was chosen randomly (ie. we didn't cherry pick the winner from the list).

Thankyou everyone for entering! All of the top 10 (listed above) will receive an "award" on the KH13 forum, and a small head start in the next competition. Best of luck to the top 10 - after the winner is drawn, I will PM you and organise the pre-order, or payment for the pre-order.

19 minutes ago, DChiuch said:

5.5 hours from now the winner will be randomly selected by this program: http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=1022154J7V9X

It's scheduled in the future so that everyone can be sure it was chosen randomly (ie. we didn't cherry pick the winner from the list).

Thankyou everyone for entering! All of the top 10 (listed above) will receive an "award" on the KH13 forum, and a small head start in the next competition. Best of luck to the top 10 - after the winner is drawn, I will PM you and organise the pre-order, or payment for the pre-order.

I'm gonna be asleep then. If i win, i hope i'm not exempt due to not being online.

Just now, Potato head harvey said:

I'm gonna be asleep then. If i win, i hope i'm not exempt due to not being online.

The winner will have a fair amount of time (around a week?) to reply with their address before it gets passed on to someone else - I don't imagine that'll happen.

3 hours ago, DChiuch said:

EeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

24 minutes ago, Potato head harvey said:

Woo! Congrats Allwil!

What do the rest of us win btw?

Nothing I assume.  My cell phone is acting stupid, my  internet is having trouble. Congrats AllWill!

Edited by ienzo628