Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I wanted to make this thread in January so we can count down to the launch of Kingdom Hearts 3 but I couldn't wait anymore.

I want in this thread everyone to post a trailer each day or something related to Kingdom Hearts here like the development so we can all look back at the beginning when we just started with this franchise and appreciate how far Kingdom Hearts 3 has come.

As an example I want you to imagine that there are still 25 days before the official release  I post a video or YOU about Kingdom Hearts and say something like 25 days left and we can discuss the video's context.

I know we have an countdown on this site but I still wanna enjoy it with people.

Bonus video:)

40 days to go for EU release and 36 for the Japanese release...

P.S if the Mods think this thread is unnecessary you can lock it down and delete it if you want to

Ooooh I love this :) The E3 2013 trailer. Man, I don't know how many times I watched that one. I remember the exact moment I saw it and my reaction. That day was crazy. It's also crazy that the game actually seems like it's going to live up to or, in my personal opinion, maybe even surpass what we were shown in that purely conceptual trailer.

I love this idea! It's a fun way for all of us to celebrate the arrival of KH3 after all this waiting. I'm in!

I remember I freaked tf out when I saw this trailer. It was the point that I actually realized that KH3 was finally coming, that we weren't just tricking ourselves into thinking it was coming when it actually wasn't really. Seems like it was so long ago.

6 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

I love this idea! It's a fun way for all of us to celebrate the arrival of KH3 after all this waiting. I'm in!

I remember I freaked tf out when I saw this trailer. It was the point that I actually realized that KH3 was finally coming, that we weren't just tricking ourselves into thinking it was coming when it actually wasn't really. Seems like it was so long ago.

I remember people saying "Finally the game is coming, we waited for so long"...Little did we know the wait was actually just starting.

1 minute ago, PrinceNoctis said:

I remember people saying "Finally the game is coming, we waited for so long"...Little did we know the wait was actually just starting.

Yeah, time did start slowing down once the news started flooding in. But look at us now; we're down to a little over a month! :)

7 minutes ago, PrinceNoctis said:

Yup, and we just got 3 trailers within 6 days...Things have definitely changed.

They probably planned to release it on a later date but than the leak happend and they had to distract people somehow. But from what i have picked up the Community acts as one on this and dosent even to be spoilered

Thanks for all the positive responses!

I remember watching the Sony E3 2013 Press Conference live! I was already because of Final Fantasy XV. I remember the young me seeing FF Versus XIII it was one of the first games and videos I have ever seen on the internet and IT FINALLY CAME BACK! Not only that but it got fulled up on by Kingdom Hearts 3.

First I didn't believe it was KH3 I said to myself ''They are gonna milk it'' but it turns out to be KH3 and I lost my shit I runned through the living room, called all my friends and spread the holy news of KH3 I was so hyped and thought that the game was gonna be released in 2015 because Nomura said in the E3 interview that they were talking about it since 2015... ME AND EVERYONE ELSE WASN'T EXPECTING THAT THE WAIT HAD JUST BEGUN!

Let's celebrate the coming of KH3

I was watching some of the reactions and one guy said it probably won't be out for another 6 years and he was pretty much right. xP

Even though I was excited the hype did not really hit until the 2015 E3 trailer. That's when I started getting super invested in the development. I remember thinking it was gonna release either the end of 2015 or sometime during 2016. Which obviously did not happen especally with 2016 being kinda a slow year for KH3 news (not as bad as 2014 though). 

26 minutes ago, AwesomeKHfan said:

Thanks for all the positive responses!

I remember watching the Sony E3 2013 Press Conference live! I was already because of Final Fantasy XV. I remember the young me seeing FF Versus XIII it was one of the first games and videos I have ever seen on the internet and IT FINALLY CAME BACK! Not only that but it got fulled up on by Kingdom Hearts 3.

First I didn't believe it was KH3 I said to myself ''They are gonna milk it'' but it turns out to be KH3 and I lost my shit I runned through the living room, called all my friends and spread the holy news of KH3 I was so hyped and thought that the game was gonna be released in 2015 because Nomura said in the E3 interview that they were talking about it since 2015... ME AND EVERYONE ELSE WASN'T EXPECTING THAT THE WAIT HAD JUST BEGUN!

Let's celebrate the coming of KH3

And than we waited 5 years :)

jokes aside its finally hear amd nothing gonna ruin my mood

This is a good idea, my favorite video is by thegamersjoint (a.k.a) cynicals, reaction on the latest trailer, he is a born comedian with a great personality, he obviously deserves more subs and attention. 

I was in school when the trailer dropped, I was refreshing KH ultimania (remember that) the days before E3 just in case, because I just watched the 3D secret ending recently and was thinking "maybe, maybe, maybe" my Web searches back then was full of Dreamcast 2 and Kingdom Hearts 3. And damn when I logged on to the computer at lunch I was so hyped! Like everyone else I saw the final fantasy bit before hand and I wasn't even that taken aback with KH because I just thought it was gonna be a 1.5  trailer. BOYYYYYYYYY I've never been more glad to be wrong

Aah the memories I remember seeing this in school and being so hyped and now the game looks even better but still this has it's own charm that makes me play this more I don't know what it is XD

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

Just now, ienzo628 said:

KH3 is coming to a close.  I remember being stoked when I first saw the trailer for KHBBS and seeing Lea and Isa as teenagers.  The KH3 trailers have been a little underwhelming from my point of view. 

This trailer still kicks ass:)

15 minutes ago, AwesomeKHfan said:

Aah the memories I remember seeing this in school and being so hyped and now the game looks even better but still this has it's own charm that makes me play this more I don't know what it is XD

Funny how a trailer of all things can be nostalgic.

I was so happy to see Olympus back, and I thought Twilight Town looked great even back then. 

I was only thirteen when the first trailer came and it was summer. I was in a house with my family since school was out for the summer. I remember freaking out one I first saw it and my whole family looked at me like I was crazy or something, my one older brother in particular rolling his eyes at me and frowning. This was the year I found out about Yotubers like SkywardWing, Thegamersjoint, Soraalam1,  HMK, and VoltEditz enjoyed and I started watching people like them and their reactions. I was only two years old when the first game came out and I really didn't get into the series until I was eleven so I don't have the same connection to Kingdom Hearts like most twenty-year-old and older fans do, but seeing everyone's emotional reactions to the first trailer made me both excited, amused, and really happy. I saw people like me being really passionate about the game they and I loved. At first I didn't  understand why it was such a big deal to everybody, but at the time I knew this had to be a rare and special occassion, and now I know why.

I adored both Sora and Ventus, so seeing them both in the 2.8 trailers was like seeing a few old friends again. I remember the 2.8 trailer like it was yesterday. I was in class, but it was the last day of school, so I was allowed to watch the one E3 livestream, I believe it was. I forget what year it was though. I had my headphones on so I wouldn't bother other people and went from X-keeper to X-Keeper's Twitch channels to see their reaction to it. Seeing Aqua, Ven, and Sora in the the new graphics gave me hope that KH 3 would come out soon and I'd see them again. The mysterious foretellers with the animal masks also had me intrigued to what their stories were and what could've possibly happened in the Keyblade War.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

54 minutes ago, AwesomeKHfan said:

From what I remember of that trailer, I think it came out at night in Eastern Time. So I stayed up to watch it and I could barely sleep afterwards 'cause I was so excited. And I honestly thought the character models were perfect back then. But Square totally surpassed my expectations. :) Can't wait for the game!

This was the first KH commercial I saw on The Disney Channel.   Didn't know what it was and my parents couldn't afford a PS2 back then.   I remember destroying a PS1 some time back then.  That's a different story.